Sep. 22, 2020 at 7:35 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Yes please.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 7:37 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: Bigshame
You’re a Habs fan aren’t you
No way Quinn falls to us

They’re a Leafs fan. And to be fair, there was even less of a chance of a certain goal-scoring RW falling to us at 15 last year, but it still happened.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
BergDaMan
Edited Sep. 22, 2020 at 9:41 p.m.
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
They’re a Leafs fan. And to be fair, there was even less of a chance of a certain goal-scoring RW falling to us at 15 last year, but it still happened.

Ya but Quinn isn’t small that’s why Caufield fell. I’d be ecstatic if in 2 years we had Gallagher Caufield Quinn Ylonen on the right with Suzuki KK Danault still intact
Leemer liked this.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 8:40 p.m.
I'm a big fan of Yzerman but if he drafts Sanderson with the 4th pick he deserves to be fired.
Leemer liked this.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 9:02 p.m.
wpg
Quoting: aedoran
I'm a big fan of Yzerman but if he drafts Sanderson with the 4th pick he deserves to be fired.

Seem to remember to familiar tune with Seider from last year? And it turned out fine :
aedoran and TheNorthStar liked this.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Bigshame
You’re a Habs fan aren’t you
No way Quinn falls to us

hes been projected everywhere from as high as 10 to as low as 20. No idea at this point where hes gonna end up
chaserice liked this.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 9:16 p.m.
Banned
Don't see Yzerman taking either Sanderson or Askarov at #4, He'd trade down a few spots for the extra pick to take either one.
Leemer liked this.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
Carolina passes on Holtz huff he is gonna be like ehlers or kyle connor imo
Sep. 22, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
Quoting: HockeyFan989
Seem to remember to familiar tune with Seider from last year? And it turned out fine :

You are right but Seider moved up because of his play. Plus Yzerman was to the one who scouted Seider. He stepped down as Tampa's GM so BriseBois could take over but he was still under contract with TB so he spent a lot of time in Europe scouting. Sanderson didn't start moving up the draft board until every thing was shut down because of COVID-19. Before Sanderson started to rise Drysdale was the only defenseman in the top 15. In most mock drafts they have about 6 D going in the 1st round only really 3 or 4 that should be there. More than 3 or 4 teams are going to take a defenseman and a mock draft is about guessing who's going to draft who and not who is better. Now I think Sanderson is a mid to late 1st round pick skill wise and taking him at #4 is way too early. Yzerman did reach last season but with the way Detroit played this season I think it's more likely he takes a safe pick.
HockeyFan989 and TheNorthStar liked this.
Sep. 22, 2020 at 10:14 p.m.
wpg
You are right but Seider moved up because of his play. Plus Yzerman was to the one who scouted Seider. He stepped down as Tampa's GM so BriseBois could take over but he was still under contract with TB so he spent a lot of time in Europe scouting. Sanderson didn't start moving up the draft board until every thing was shut down because of COVID-19. Before Sanderson started to rise Drysdale was the only defenseman in the top 15. In most mock drafts they have about 6 D going in the 1st round only really 3 or 4 that should be there. More than 3 or 4 teams are going to take a defenseman and a mock draft is about guessing who's going to draft who and not who is better. Now I think Sanderson is a mid to late 1st round pick skill wise and taking him at #4 is way too early. Yzerman did reach last season but with the way Detroit played this season I think it's more likely he takes a safe pick.

Get ya, but my point is I have tremendous respect for Yzerman, when he reaches for someone very good chance that draftee is best player available, not who the rest of the hockey world thinks is... not that I think he’s taking Sanderson but whoever he picks doubt he’ll regret it
TheNorthStar liked this.
Sep. 23, 2020 at 10:42 p.m.
Quoting: HockeyFan989

100%. I'm all for Sanderson here. Maybe not fantasy-hockey-wise, but for an NHL club, yes please.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll