Forums/Armchair-GM

Dubas trying to trade Andersen for Hamilton

Created by: TheLeafsSeason
Team: 2020-21 Toronto Maple Leafs
Initial Creation Date: Oct. 3, 2020
Published: Oct. 3, 2020
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
David Pagnotta: From @NHL_AaronWard on the Freddie Andersen talk between Leafs/Canes: Leafs wanted Dougie Hamilton, and that was a non-starter.
Trades
CAR
  1. Andersen, Frederik
  2. Dermott, Travis [RFA Rights]
  3. 2020 1st round pick (PIT)
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the STL
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
14$81,500,000$68,821,450$0$0$12,678,550
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
$10,903,000$10,903,000
RW
UFA - 5
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 4
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 3
$821,667$821,667
LW, RW
RFA - 4
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$5,750,000$5,750,000
RD
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167
LD
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$3,400,000$3,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Oct. 4, 2020 at 11:53 a.m.
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
oh by who? and that doesnt matter even if it wasnt a hilarious lie you were making up for some reason, i never said it, the stats never said it and it isnt of relevance to Hamilton being among the best in the world.
You're out of steam Hoss, time to pack it in.

If we're talking about steam (not sure why we are but anyway) did you even pick up steam?
Unless "hes among the best in the league because I said so" is driving on full steam
Oct. 4, 2020 at 11:54 a.m.
oh by who? and that doesnt matter even if it wasnt a hilarious lie you were making up for some reason, i never said it, the stats never said it and it isnt of relevance to Hamilton being among the best in the world.

And Gards has a lot to do with it if you're looking at similar stats that said he was great. He wasn't, Hamilton isnt, the stats are still flawed
Oct. 4, 2020 at 11:58 a.m.

Tough to get somebody that thinks that me saying he isn't among the best in the world and isn't the right fit to understand much though. Especially when they question my reading comprehension and don't understand the words I'm typing. If you cant read what I'm typing here and understand how can you understand the flawed stats you cling to so desperately?
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:01 p.m.

Also great that it all started with a tongue in cheek joke about him not being the best Toronto Dougie ever which is nothing more than saying he cant live up to Gilmour, you stats geeks get so bent out of shape so easily lol
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:26 p.m.
Edited Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:32 p.m.
wow, 4 replies to that. tell ya what, im gonna take the clear win here and you can go settle your jimmies.

Whats hilarious is you're here to "win" when I was stating an opinion based on my observations.
You're being childish
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:37 p.m.
wow, 4 replies to that. tell ya what, im gonna take the clear win here and you can go settle your jimmies.

hahahahahaha the more I think about it the funnier it gets
"Look at me!! I'm a WINNER!!!"
- Jared of London
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:37 p.m.
Quoting: I4evrblue
Whats hilarious is you're here to "win" when I was stating an opinion based on my observations.
You're being childish

dude, you just "and another thing'd" me 4 times, after calling me sparky a few times, using the spongebob font joke a couple times and calling me a stats geek to invalidate my opinion. Now you're calling me childish. I think you've got some introspection coming.
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:39 p.m.
hahahahahaha the more I think about it the funnier it gets
"Look at me!! I'm a WINNER!!!"
- Jared of London

"i am so wound up that this guy doesnt agree with me on the internet i cant compose my thoughts so i have to keep replying every 30 seconds as i get more and more excited about a new own i thought up!"
yep, keep going dude.
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
"i am so wound up that this guy doesnt agree with me on the internet i cant compose my thoughts so i have to keep replying every 30 seconds as i get more and more excited about a new own i thought up!"
yep, keep going dude.

I am thoroughly enjoying this while waiting for you to actually back up your claims lol
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:51 p.m.
I am thoroughly enjoying this while waiting for you to actually back up your claims lol

Yeah, how can my opinion backed up by actual concrete stats stack up against your opinion and a back handed jab about him being tall?
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:57 p.m.
Yeah, how can my opinion backed up by actual concrete stats stack up against your opinion and a back handed jab about him being tall?

You still talking child?
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:59 p.m.
You still talking child?

you still mad bro?
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
you still mad bro?

You win yet? hahaha
"I'm not here to learn and read others opinions, I'm here to WIN!!!"
- ChildOfLondon
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:06 p.m.
You win yet? hahaha
"I'm not here to learn and read others opinions, I'm here to WIN!!!"
- ChildOfLondon

dude, i won the moment you couldnt get over the fact that your mighty opinion wasnt swaying me and you responded with this hilarious overcompensation in personal attacks. Tell ya what, you give me one piece of evidence that Hamilton isnt a top defender in the league that isnt your opinion and ill bow to your mighty brain. or you can stick to your guns and prove nothing other than you havent watched Hamilton play since he was a Bruin
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:07 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: DillBaley
Agents love him though because he does the opposite with them.

You win the internet
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:09 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
Form sources, GMs don't like him since he has a reputation for asking way too much. As a Leafs fan I love this!. We got the 15th overall pick and one of the Penguins best prospects for a third liner

Quoting: DillBaley
Agents love him though because he does the opposite with them.

You win the internet
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:11 p.m.
dude, i won the moment you couldnt get over the fact that your mighty opinion wasnt swaying me and you responded with this hilarious overcompensation in personal attacks. Tell ya what, you give me one piece of evidence that Hamilton isnt a top defender in the league that isnt your opinion and ill bow to your mighty brain. or you can stick to your guns and prove nothing other than you havent watched Hamilton play since he was a Bruin

You continuously saying that I haven't watched him since he played for Boston doesn't make it true, you know that right?
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:16 p.m.
You continuously saying that I haven't watched him since he played for Boston doesn't make it true, you know that right?

you keep saying you watched him plenty but what you said doesnt jive with how he's looked since he played for Boston, so what am i supposed to believe? You've literally given me nothing else to go off of.
No stats, nothing. and since you cant prove that you've watched him, and i cant prove ive watched him and even if we could you having an opinion doesnt mean it's more right than my opinion no matter who watched him more.
So give me something brah, just one thing other than "i watched him alot and nuh uh you are wrong" and then maybe, just maybe you'll be taken seriously
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:27 p.m.
you keep saying you watched him plenty but what you said doesnt jive with how he's looked since he played for Boston, so what am i supposed to believe? You've literally given me nothing else to go off of.
No stats, nothing. and since you cant prove that you've watched him, and i cant prove ive watched him and even if we could you having an opinion doesnt mean it's more right than my opinion no matter who watched him more.
So give me something brah, just one thing other than "i watched him alot and nuh uh you are wrong" and then maybe, just maybe you'll be taken seriously

I think your problem is that you come on here, you don't post your own lineups but just go onto other peoples ACGMs and say things like "that's terrible" and "you're clueless" and nobody challenges that because that's what this place is, hundreds of people calling other people stupid without having to actually back it up, and then when somebody does you feel you need to "win"
It's comical. I'm not here to win.
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:27 p.m.
I think your problem is that you come on here, you don't post your own lineups but just go onto other peoples ACGMs and say things like "that's terrible" and "you're clueless" and nobody challenges that because that's what this place is, hundreds of people calling other people stupid without having to actually back it up, and then when somebody does you feel you need to "win"
It's comical. I'm not here to win.

so, we agree, you have nothing.
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
so, we agree, you have nothing.

I'm continuing this for a reason.... I'll wait for you to figure that reason out. As it continues and you keep up the "post a stat" stuff it gets funnier <<--- that's the hint
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:33 p.m.
I'm continuing this for a reason.... I'll wait for you to figure that reason out. As it continues and you keep up the "post a stat" stuff it gets funnier <<--- that's the hint

oh i know exactly what you're doing. I'm just bored enough to keep the peddle pushed down a bit. I love seeing people like you squirm and tapdance around like you are, moving the goalposts, trying to turn this into some sort of "i am doing it for the lulz and totes owning this guy" game all to avoid even considering for a second that they just never had anything to back up their original point.
I mean, where else can you get such exciting swings in logic from "You havent shown ME proof!" to "lol, you keep asking for proof, this is so funny"? It's a good way to kill time waiting for my COVID test results to come back
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:46 p.m.
oh i know exactly what you're doing. I'm just bored enough to keep the peddle pushed down a bit. I love seeing people like you squirm and tapdance around like you are, moving the goalposts, trying to turn this into some sort of "i am doing it for the lulz and totes owning this guy" game all to avoid even considering for a second that they just never had anything to back up their original point.
I mean, where else can you get such exciting swings in logic from "You havent shown ME proof!" to "lol, you keep asking for proof, this is so funny"? It's a good way to kill time waiting for my COVID test results to come back

I never asked you for proof
You said you have it
Yet never provided it
I said I have watched him play and your response was
"Show me the stats!!!"
like, okay? You said you have the stats soooooo ????
That's whats hilarious about this, you keep saying I haven't provided anything and I have, my own experience and viewings. My apologies that that's what I have, an opinion based on real life experience.
I'm not squirming or tapdancing, I'm staying on point actually. I'm continuously telling you that I've seen him play and I THINK HE'S GOOD but not among the best in the league like you say.
I'm continuously telling you that the stats once said that Gards was amazing were wrong, because he never was, so if you're using those stats (I don't know that you are because, again, you haven't provided anything) then they're wrong and flawed.
I'm on point.
It's you that has provided such gems as "I'm winning" and "you're running out of steam bawd" without having made any point..... like at all.... with any evidence at all.
Do you not see the hypocritical childishness of it all?
Have you twisted around in your words so much that you can't see any of this?
Jared man, your tunnel vision on "winning" an internet discussion has made you delusional
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:55 p.m.
I never asked you for proof
You said you have it
Yet never provided it
I said I have watched him play and your response was
"Show me the stats!!!"
like, okay? You said you have the stats soooooo ????
That's whats hilarious about this, you keep saying I haven't provided anything and I have, my own experience and viewings. My apologies that that's what I have, an opinion based on real life experience.
I'm not squirming or tapdancing, I'm staying on point actually. I'm continuously telling you that I've seen him play and I THINK HE'S GOOD but not among the best in the league like you say.
I'm continuously telling you that the stats once said that Gards was amazing were wrong, because he never was, so if you're using those stats (I don't know that you are because, again, you haven't provided anything) then they're wrong and flawed.
I'm on point.
It's you that has provided such gems as "I'm winning" and "you're running out of steam bawd" without having made any point..... like at all.... with any evidence at all.
Do you not see the hypocritical childishness of it all?
Have you twisted around in your words so much that you can't see any of this?
Jared man, your tunnel vision on "winning" an internet discussion has made you delusional

I said there was proof, and the stats were said proof. You said you saw them, so why would i need to provide em?
You said you watched him play, i said so have i, so that means that your eye test and my eye test at best cancel each other out. So you would need more than just that to have any sort of upper hand here. YOu havent provided anything else
your real life experiences are meaningless when weighted against other peoples similar real life experiences, so unless you wanna validate my experiences and views as equally correct then they mean nothing
You're 100% tap dancing because you simply cannot get over your own viewings of the player as the be all.
You can keep saying that the stats were wrong about gardiner, but this is the same thing as with Hamilton, you have nothing to counter the stats but the "i watched him play and nuh uh! they bad!" and that's simply not proof against them.
you continuously attempted to say i was being childish while literally leading the way on childish internet arguing antics, so yeah dude. that combined with, you know, the actual stats to back me up, im pretty clearly winning any attempt at debate on the manner.
I am very aware of the childishness here, but you attempting to one side it with the head start you took is pretty amusing.
as far as delusion goes, i think it's pretty clear how deluded you've been. You're so tunnel vision'd on owning me you lost the plot on actually pretending this is about a hockey player you're wrong about
Oct. 4, 2020 at 1:59 p.m.
I said there was proof, and the stats were said proof. You said you saw them, so why would i need to provide em?
You said you watched him play, i said so have i, so that means that your eye test and my eye test at best cancel each other out. So you would need more than just that to have any sort of upper hand here. YOu havent provided anything else
your real life experiences are meaningless when weighted against other peoples similar real life experiences, so unless you wanna validate my experiences and views as equally correct then they mean nothing
You're 100% tap dancing because you simply cannot get over your own viewings of the player as the be all.
You can keep saying that the stats were wrong about gardiner, but this is the same thing as with Hamilton, you have nothing to counter the stats but the "i watched him play and nuh uh! they bad!" and that's simply not proof against them.
you continuously attempted to say i was being childish while literally leading the way on childish internet arguing antics, so yeah dude. that combined with, you know, the actual stats to back me up, im pretty clearly winning any attempt at debate on the manner.
I am very aware of the childishness here, but you attempting to one side it with the head start you took is pretty amusing.
as far as delusion goes, i think it's pretty clear how deluded you've been. You're so tunnel vision'd on owning me you lost the plot on actually pretending this is about a hockey player you're wrong about

Show me where I said I saw anything?
I'm curious

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll