Forums/Mock-Draft

OFFICIAL LAST RANKINGS

OFFICIAL LAST RANKINGS

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: BenAky
Published: Oct. 6, 2020 at 2:56 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New York Rangers-#1Pick No Doubt. Could be 2nd best in draft
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Could be anywhere from 3-9th best but smaller players is less of an issue and will produce more offensively
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose Sharks3 and 4 are close. Can turn out to be a player like mantha or tkachuck
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Will be underated Forecheck and defense will be underminded but will still be a good player. Can be the next mark stone
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Would be surprised if hes not a top 10 goalie in his prime. dominating a mens league already
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-will be a really good goal scorer like boeser or fiala, but not much else
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-great vision with a set of skills that makes him a great playmaker
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-great hockey iq which will get him tons of easy points for just being in the right place at the right time
9Logo of the Minnesota Wild-highly overated because of his points in the ohl this season. small frame will be a slight issue but will still be a good player with his passing
10Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-will be overated and underachieve. he will be like john carlson where he plays strong offensively and on the power play but not do much else. will go high in draft bc of flashy play and limited amount of dman and then underachive. still a good player
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-if he stays injury free then he can be a top 10 player from this draft but if not then he can be a bust. high risk high reward
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-from here and down is just guesses
13Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
14Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
15Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
16Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
17Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
19Logo of the Calgary Flames-just rankings on how good they will be not where i think they will go
20Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
21Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-will become a nhler quickly but doesnt have that high of a ceiling
22Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
23Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
24Logo of the Washington Capitals-
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
27Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
28Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
29Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
30Logo of the Dallas Stars-
31Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
Oct. 6, 2020 at 2:56 p.m.
meant to put "just rankings on how good they will be not where i think they will go" as description not next to dylan holloway
Oct. 6, 2020 at 2:58 p.m.
If Sanderson falls to 15th I don't see how Dubas could pass up, regardless of how deep we are at LD
Oct. 6, 2020 at 5:16 p.m.
Quoting: leafs101
If Sanderson falls to 15th I don't see how Dubas could pass up, regardless of how deep we are at LD

this is just my rankings not mock draft. so basically this is how good i think each player will turn out, not where i think they will be picked in the draft
leafs101 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll