SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Corey Crawford

Oct. 8, 2020 at 1:25 p.m.
Chewbacca88
I am absolutely heart broken by this. Corey Crawford is a Hall of Fame Franchise goalie. 2 stanley cups and a Jennings. Absolute stud out there. What a stupid frickin move by Stan Bowman. He's turning into the freaking Ottawa senators. "oh you wanna get paid what you deserve? Screw you, mfer! Get the hell out of Chicago"
Oct. 8, 2020 at 1:27 p.m.
In Connor We Trust
Kubs and Strome is a bigger Priority
Oct. 8, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Chewbacca88
Quoting: Beetlejuice
Kubs and Strome is a bigger Priority

I bet they won't get resigne. But if they do, Bowman trades them to bring back Marian Hossa's contract or some nice 5th round picks
Oct. 11, 2020 at 4:41 p.m.
Quoting: CrazyK04
I am absolutely heart broken by this. Corey Crawford is a Hall of Fame Franchise goalie. 2 stanley cups and a Jennings. Absolute stud out there. What a stupid frickin move by Stan Bowman. He's turning into the freaking Ottawa senators. "oh you wanna get paid what you deserve? Screw you, mfer! Get the hell out of Chicago"

i agree not resigning crawford was huge mistake .. now all the 1a and 1b goalies are signed .. stuck with delia and subban .. from the looks of things only 3 maybe 4 left and those are all trades..
fleury . kemper. raanta . reimer.. not great options.. i can think of a way to make most of the fans happy .. seabrook .. 1st and beaudin , soderlund, lankinen . for kemper and oel. getting rid of seabrook is worth it . if he wont wave his nmc ship him to the minors til he does. kemper /delia much better tandem in goal. oel for 7 way better then seabrook for 4. beaudin and mitchell carbon copies of each other. one needs to be in this deal. soderlund nothing special, solves 3 problems. goalie seabrook = 2 problems. oel for the win. smith and shaw. bring in younger cheaper and healthier checkers/pests.
hawks back in the playoff mix.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll