SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Taylor_Hall 2 Islanders ?

Oct. 10, 2020 at 7:28 p.m.
Try, try, again
Taylor has indicated he'd be willing to sign for less money and would accept a short term contract on a contending team. I would love to see him reunited on a line with Jordan Eberle if the Isles could make the cap room. Thoughts?
Oct. 10, 2020 at 10:17 p.m.
Defence Baby
Quoting: Friendly_Giant
Taylor has indicated he'd be willing to sign for less money and would accept a short term contract on a contending team. I would love to see him reunited on a line with Jordan Eberle if the Isles could make the cap room. Thoughts?

Sign Barzal first, then figure.
Oct. 11, 2020 at 3:42 a.m.
What's the number for Barzal? Will he take a bridge deal or does he wanna go big right now? That's obviously the top priority right now. Pulock is also gonna be expensive, unless he's willing to take a bridge deal or a 1 year deal. That being said, I definitely think the NYI are in Taylor Hall's top 5 destinations. But, they're gonna have to trade Laad and/or Clutterbuck to free up the cap space. And that's gonna cost Lou big as neither Forward has much tangible value at this point.
Oct. 11, 2020 at 4:04 a.m.
I think the following teams are potential landing spots for Taylor Hall:

1. NYI
2. PHI
3. CGY
4. CBJ
5. BOS

Basically, Hall said he wants to win. He'll have a great chance to play playoff hockey with any one of these 5 teams, and all 5 can potentially afford him. I expect him to fetch around $8.5M on a long term deal. I highly doubt he's gonna sign a 1 year deal, despite the numerous media reports suggesting that. If I were him, I would pick PHI. They have elite goaltending and Alain Vingeault is a top coach who will get the most out of Hall's offensive game.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll