Way too early 2019 redraft

Oct. 12, 2020 at 1:18 p.m.
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Quoting: Wadejos123
you're delusional

how please explain
Oct. 13, 2020 at 2:54 p.m.
Quoting: Norm31
Intresting. Personally after Byram it gets really close. I jut don't think Seider has as high of a ceiling as the rest but that is by the slightest. However Seider really impressed me this season. After a bunch of guys it gets close and it was hard for me but I think I ****ed up. I think I should make another one and take another crack at this ngl

Seider's ceiling is, from what I know the hardest to predict, as the DEL is so challenging to relate to the NHL, and the biggest question mark is his offensive game.
Based on what we have seen so far his floor would be a guy like Brandon Carlo, defensively sound, offensively not super exciting.
A reasonable ceiling, if his offensive game develops with age and exposure could be someone like a Pietrangelo. Realistically, he probably falls somewhere in-between, though after his D+1 I would say he projects well above Carlo in all aspects of his game.
Norm31 liked this.
Oct. 13, 2020 at 3:26 p.m.
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Quoting: Seider53
Seider's ceiling is, from what I know the hardest to predict, as the DEL is so challenging to relate to the NHL, and the biggest question mark is his offensive game.
Based on what we have seen so far his floor would be a guy like Brandon Carlo, defensively sound, offensively not super exciting.
A reasonable ceiling, if his offensive game develops with age and exposure could be someone like a Pietrangelo. Realistically, he probably falls somewhere in-between, though after his D+1 I would say he projects well above Carlo in all aspects of his game.

Intresting take.
Oct. 13, 2020 at 3:52 p.m.
Quoting: Norm31
Intresting take.

As fans we're trying to keep grounded with him, which is tricky because the dude seems to have an A+ personality which makes him easy to like. But if you watch through his highlights, pre and post draft his defensive game is excellent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizOEF4GVMM&t=566s&ab_channel=awood40
This definitely helped keep wings fans sane after we lost the lottery (again frown )
Norm31 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll