Forums/Armchair-GM

BC21

Created by: brandoncrowell9
Team: 2020-21 Toronto Maple Leafs
Initial Creation Date: Oct. 21, 2020
Published: Oct. 21, 2020
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Things may vary based on if there's an AHL season or not.
Free Agent Signings
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
3$4,000,000
Offer Sheets
Offer sheet annual average (AAV) is calculated by dividing the contract value by the lower of: 1. The contract length, or 2. Five years
PLAYERAAVCOMPENSATION
Pulock, Ryan$4,000,000
2021 2nd round pick
Trades
Retained Salary Transactions
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$81,500,000$80,491,450$0$0$1,008,550

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
$10,903,000$10,903,000
RW
UFA - 5
$1,645,000$1,645,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 4
$900,000$900,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW, C
UFA - 2
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 1
$821,667$821,667
LW, RW
RFA - 4
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,000,000$4,000,000
RD
UFA - 2
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD/RD
NMC
UFA - 4
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167
LD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Oct. 21, 2020 at 8:22 p.m.
The minimum it would take to get Pulock on offer sheet is probably around 6 million or more
redwingsfan04 and Riley816 liked this.
Oct. 21, 2020 at 8:35 p.m.
If that's all it takes for Public shouldn't Detroit make that offer sheet?? Namestnikov and Pulock for a 2nd, they also have NYR 2nd next year, is much better than Holl and Kerfoot...
BStinson liked this.
Oct. 21, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Banned
Why would Detroit make that trade? And FYI Ryan Pulock will get 6 x 6 not your lowball offer.
aedoran liked this.
Oct. 21, 2020 at 8:45 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Good point in the description... horrible offersheet.
aedoran liked this.
Oct. 21, 2020 at 8:47 p.m.
Buffbry
Red wings pass very fast. We have 0 use for ahl player kerfoot
aedoran liked this.
Oct. 21, 2020 at 9:50 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: buffbry
Red wings pass very fast. We have 0 use for ahl player kerfoot

What a piss poor take. Shame you @aedoran for even liking it...
Oct. 21, 2020 at 10:09 p.m.
Quoting: Jamiepo
What a piss poor take. Shame you @aedoran for even liking it...

With the amount of people on this site who really hate Detroit. Us Wing's fans need to stick together. Do you think this might be an over reaction and purposely posted by a frustrated Wing's fan? Right after Toronto's season ended there have been about 3 posts a day where Toronto fans have been trying to force the bottom half of their roster and wanting 2nds and 3rds in return.
Oct. 21, 2020 at 10:17 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: aedoran
With the amount of people on this site who really hate Detroit. Us Wing's fans need to stick together. Do you think this might be an over reaction and purposely posted by a frustrated Wing's fan? Right after Toronto's season ended there have been about 3 posts a day where Toronto fans have been trying to force the bottom half of their roster and wanting 2nds and 3rds in return.

Amount of hate for wings fans? Try being a leafs fan.

Kerfoot to Detroit wouldn’t be a bad move but there’s no way the leafs are moving him at this stage. Devils fans said the same thing about Johnsson. How they didn’t need him, no one is giving up a first for kappy.... how about every redwing fan saying they don’t have any room in their roster for players then they add them in FA.

No comment on this trade... clearly the wings aren’t trading someone they just signed.
aedoran and LeafsForeverBruv liked this.
Oct. 22, 2020 at 11:43 a.m.
Amount of hate for wings fans? Try being a leafs fan.

Kerfoot to Detroit wouldn’t be a bad move but there’s no way the leafs are moving him at this stage. Devils fans said the same thing about Johnsson. How they didn’t need him, no one is giving up a first for kappy.... how about every redwing fan saying they don’t have any room in their roster for players then they add them in FA.

No comment on this trade... clearly the wings aren’t trading someone they just signed.

After the first part of the lottery draft before any Kings or Ottawa fans could post anything positive there were about 20 or so posts with people happy that Detroit fell as far as they could. People may dislike Toronto but they loath Detroit. Not commenting on the trade and just saying no is the frustrated fans I mentioned above. Scroll back through the Toronto ACGMs to before the finales and look at the responses the back then it wasn't just no back then the posts did have explanations.

Kerfoot is a bottom 6 player albeit a very good bottom 6 player. On the 3rd line solid defensively and can even add some offense but its a luxury Detroit can't afford right now. Look at Detroit's roster they have a lot of bottom 6 players and bigger needs to be addressed before upgrading their bottom 6. The Detroit fans saying there isn't a lot or room is pretty accurate. The majority of the UFAs Detroit are on 1 yr deals and basically place holders or as Yzerman put it we are trying to ice a better team without impeding the progress of our prospects or giving up futures. Detroit has several prospects that are or will be ready to start working them through the line up this season. I have nothing against Kerfoot and if Detroit was in the playoffs or close to being the playoffs yeah Detroit would probably give up a 3rd to get him but they aren't a playoff team and they need the 3rd more than they need Kerfoot.
BStinson liked this.
Oct. 22, 2020 at 11:57 a.m.
No im not delusional
After the first part of the lottery draft before any Kings or Ottawa fans could post anything positive there were about 20 or so posts with people happy that Detroit fell as far as they could. People may dislike Toronto but they loath Detroit. Not commenting on the trade and just saying no is the frustrated fans I mentioned above. Scroll back through the Toronto ACGMs to before the finales and look at the responses the back then it wasn't just no back then the posts did have explanations.

Kerfoot is a bottom 6 player albeit a very good bottom 6 player. On the 3rd line solid defensively and can even add some offense but its a luxury Detroit can't afford right now. Look at Detroit's roster they have a lot of bottom 6 players and bigger needs to be addressed before upgrading their bottom 6. The Detroit fans saying there isn't a lot or room is pretty accurate. The majority of the UFAs Detroit are on 1 yr deals and basically place holders or as Yzerman put it we are trying to ice a better team without impeding the progress of our prospects or giving up futures. Detroit has several prospects that are or will be ready to start working them through the line up this season. I have nothing against Kerfoot and if Detroit was in the playoffs or close to being the playoffs yeah Detroit would probably give up a 3rd to get him but they aren't a playoff team and they need the 3rd more than they need Kerfoot.

I agree but to say that kerfoot belongs in the ahl is completely untrue and uncalled for
Oct. 22, 2020 at 11:58 a.m.
No im not delusional

btw, I really hope detroit gets better throughout the offseason
aedoran liked this.
Oct. 22, 2020 at 12:41 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo

Didn’t remember any of those posts. Seems fairly stupid to me. I don’t think I’ve rooted against another team in my life.

He’s good in the top 6 on wing as well. He’s very underrated by Toronto fans. Have seen a lot of posts sending him to the wings for a 3rd for that price I don’t see how he’s a bad add. Just about to get into his prime years.
Oct. 22, 2020 at 3:37 p.m.
Didn’t remember any of those posts. Seems fairly stupid to me. I don’t think I’ve rooted against another team in my life.

He’s good in the top 6 on wing as well. He’s very underrated by Toronto fans. Have seen a lot of posts sending him to the wings for a 3rd for that price I don’t see how he’s a bad add. Just about to get into his prime years.

This conversation started with you calling me out. Now its my turn Kerfoot wouldn't even be top 6 in Detroit and we aren't very good. Plus if some one was willing to give up a 3rd Kerfoot he wouldn't in Toronto any more.
Oct. 22, 2020 at 3:51 p.m.
Quoting: LeafsForeverBruv
btw, I really hope detroit gets better throughout the offseason

In my first post in this thread I said that comment was made out of frustration because there has been at least 1 Kerfoot to Detroit trade every day for going on two months now. It worked if he would have said Detroit passes nobody would give it a second thought and nobody would've made a comment. He calls him an AHL player and now Toronto fans have noticed and are commenting. Trust me he doesn't think Kerfoot is a AHL player.
Oct. 22, 2020 at 3:52 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
This conversation started with you calling me out. Now its my turn Kerfoot wouldn't even be top 6 in Detroit and we aren't very good. Plus if some one was willing to give up a 3rd Kerfoot he wouldn't in Toronto any more.

Funny that, on the leafs playing wing he is top 6....

No he just wasn’t on the block. Not sure why kerfoot gets so much hate on this site. He is very good and fast as hell.
aedoran liked this.
Oct. 23, 2020 at 2:38 p.m.
Funny that, on the leafs playing wing he is top 6....

No he just wasn’t on the block. Not sure why kerfoot gets so much hate on this site. He is very good and fast as hell.

I do have to say I guess I've been undervaluing Dermott. if you don't have a subscription to the Athletic he is in the top 10 for players that teams should consider for an offer sheet.

Dermott
GenXHockey liked this.
Oct. 23, 2020 at 3:21 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
I do have to say I guess I've been undervaluing Dermott. if you don't have a subscription to the Athletic he is in the top 10 for players that teams should consider for an offer sheet.

Dermott

14th among all nhl defencemen in GAR...

He has all the tools to be great he just keeps getting pushed down by lesser players like ceci Holl and Barrie as he can play the right side.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll