$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$3,050,000$3,050,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
UFA - 3
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$795,000$795,000
RW
RFA - 4
$2,200,000$2,200,000
LW, C
UFA - 3
$2,250,000$2,250,000
C
UFA - 2
$1,400,000$1,400,000
C
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$2,850,000$2,850,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$5,400,000$5,400,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$3,875,000$3,875,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,600,000$2,600,000
G
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$637,500$638K)
RD
RFA - 1
$3,850,000$3,850,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
RW, C
UFA - 2
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$1,150,000$1,150,000
LD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 19, 2020 at 12:57 p.m.
Classic. Another person making a terrible trade in their teams favor and posting it as the other team
imawesome liked this.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 12:59 p.m.
This awful lol
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:06 p.m.
you don't understand. no one would expect us to take a top-5 top line and trade one of them, along with a 2nd rounder for opportunity to do so, for a carbon copy of what we've already received from pittsburgh before and two guys who half of the penguins fans don't even know who they are. that's some next level AGMing there.
imawesome liked this.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:11 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Funny how you call this "trades" yet you only make one trade.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:11 p.m.
LETS go PENS
Edited Nov. 19, 2020 at 4:43 p.m.
Quoting: wojme
Classic. Another person making a terrible trade in their teams favor and posting it as the other team

Lol. Rust is a Point per game player. Making only 3.5M a year. Legare was a top 50 prospect in his draft class. A “B+”, “A-“ prospect. The Pens were gonna take him or Poulin in the 1st round. And when he fell to the beginning of the 3rd. The Pens traded up to get him and were surprised he was still there. j.Riikola is a valuable Defender. Still young. Came over 2 years from Russia at 25 years old and was a highly touted FA signing. Has played well in limited games. But when he plays. He slides right into the 2nd or 3rd pairing. And plays 16 minutes a night. Not sheltered minutes. Plays both LHD and RHD just as well. His metrics/analytics are great. The Pens trust him and rewarded him that 2 year, 1.1M contract this summer. A perfect 7th D. And can start on the bottom
Pairing on most teams and the 2nd pairing on some teams.

Sam Reinhardt is over-rated. Plays with a top Center in the NHL. He is #2 overall pick. I can see why he is. But I’d rather have Rust and Legare.

I just clicked on his profile. He is a Pens fan though!!! Lol.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:26 p.m.

I mean, what’s so bad about it? Rust and Reinhart are similar and the 2nd and Legare would even out the value imo.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:31 p.m.
You titled it "trades." You did one trade. For some reason this bothers me more than the horribly one sided trade you did for the pens.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:33 p.m.
Quoting: LRS87
I mean, what’s so bad about it? Rust and Reinhart are similar and the 2nd and Legare would even out the value imo.

Lol. No.
wojme liked this.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:40 p.m.
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
Lol. No.

So no explanation? Just no?
Missouri liked this.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:41 p.m.
Quoting: HockeyTownUSA69
Lol. Rust is a Point per game player. Making only 3.5M a year. Legare was a top 50 prospect in his draft class. A “B+”, “A-“ prospect. The Pens were gonna take him or Poulin in the 1st round. And when he fell to the beginning of the 3rd. The Pens traded up to get him and were surprised he was still there. j.Riikola is a valuable Defender. Still young. Came over 2 years from Russia at 25 years old and was a highly touted FA signing. Has played well in limited games. But when he plays. He slides right into the 2nd or 3rd pairing. And plays 16 minutes a night. Not sheltered minutes. Plays both LHD and RHD just as well. His metrics/analytics are great. The Pens trust him and rewarded him that 2 year, 1.1M contract this summer. A perfect 7th D. And can start on the bottom

Sam Reinhardt is over-rated. Plays with a top Center in the NHL. #2 overall pick. I can see why he is. But I’d rather have Rust and Legare.

Love how Reinhart is the only one receiving playing with star player bump in your explanation. Rust played almost exclusively with Malkin, who some think is still better then Eichel right now (not trying to start a debate just pointing out he’s a star too). Juuso is no different then Pilut, in that they both looked decent in spot time but there’s a reason they don’t both get playing time. These guys aren’t worth much of anything. Don’t know the prospect but at this point in my explanation we’ll call it wash. So now it’s back to reinhart who’s done it (scoring at an elevated pace) more consistently then Rust who’s had 1 year of ppg play (not exactly a ppg player when you’ve done it once at age 28. Taking Reinhart’ s age into consideration this isn’t really close to a good trade for Buf
wojme liked this.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:42 p.m.

Rust and reinhart are not similar. Reinhart is 4 years younger, expiring rfa, and has scored 20 goals almost every season.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:43 p.m.
Quoting: Lsendel3
Love how Reinhart is the only one receiving playing with star player bump in your explanation. Rust played almost exclusively with Malkin, who some think is still better then Eichel right now (not trying to start a debate just pointing out he’s a star too). Juuso is no different then Pilut, in that they both looked decent in spot time but there’s a reason they don’t both get playing time. These guys aren’t worth much of anything. Don’t know the prospect but at this point in my explanation we’ll call it wash. So now it’s back to reinhart who’s done it (scoring at an elevated pace) more consistently then Rust who’s had 1 year of ppg play (not exactly a ppg player when you’ve done it once at age 28. Taking Reinhart’ s age into consideration this isn’t really close to a good trade for Buf

This
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:46 p.m.
So no explanation? Just no?

The obvious does not need an explanation.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:46 p.m.

Thanks for giving an actual explanation.
Missouri liked this.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:51 p.m.
LETS go PENS
Edited Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:59 p.m.

I didn’t say he was the only player benefiting from playing with good players. I was just saying he does. So there is no excuses. And Rust is a Point per game player. Doesnt matter if it was a shortened season or only 1 year. It’s the truth. He is a Point per game player right now. That is his value!! Might be the highest it ever was or ever will be but that his value now, at the time of this trade. A Point per game player. Nothing about that statement is false.

N.Legare is a 20 year old prospect. Was top 50 in his draft class. The captain of his team in the Q league. Will probably make the Canadian WJ team this year. A “B+”, “A-“, “A” prospect. Depending who you ask. Was a top 30-35 prospect in his draft class in 2019. Is close to NHL ready at 6’0, 205 and 20 years old.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:53 p.m.
Retired V2 V3 GM

Yeah Rust is WAY more valuable to the Pens than Reinhart. I say its a fair deal because Rust is a solid player hands down. Reinhart is a rookie who honestly is a locker room cancer. Penguins decline the trade.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:55 p.m.
Retired V2 V3 GM
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
Lol. No.

lol. Yes. Rust is equal if not more value atm than Reinhart. Legare is a top prospect coming up.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
Quoting: Missouri
lol. Yes. Rust is equal if not more value atm than Reinhart. Legare is a top prospect coming up.

Lmao maybe in Pittsburgh they have the same value, no other city or fanbase would agree with that assessment.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 2:58 p.m.

Sam Reinhardt is over-rated. Plays with a top Center in the NHL. #2 overall pick. I can see why he is. But I’d rather have Rust and Legare.

I like how you say that sam reinhart is overrated because he plays with a top center in the league and ignore the fact that Rust played almost exclusively with malkin. It looks like he had 2 even strength points away from malkin. (i also like how you mispelled reinharts name) Fun fact, before this past year the best Rust did on a points per 82 game basis was 45. hes also already 28

I also like how you think a top 50 prospect in a draft is some type of achievement, especially when the guy gets drafted in the 3rd round. (the 74th pick isnt the beginning of the 3rd round btw).

27 year old defensemen playing fewer minutes than sam reinhart already does is not an accomplishment either.

this is horrible trade for buffalo.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 2:59 p.m.
Yeah Rust is WAY more valuable to the Pens than Reinhart. I say its a fair deal because Rust is a solid player hands down. Reinhart is a rookie who honestly is a locker room cancer. Penguins decline the trade.

reinhart is a rookie? Um, no he isn't.

a locker room cancer? what are you talking about?
Nov. 19, 2020 at 3:59 p.m.
I didn’t say he was the only player benefiting from playing with good players. I was just saying he does. So there is no excuses. And Rust is a Point per game player. Doesnt matter if it was a shortened season or only 1 year. It’s the truth. He is a Point per game player right now. That is his value!! Might be the highest it ever was or ever will be but that his value now, at the time of this trade. A Point per game player. Nothing about that statement is false.

N.Legare is a 20 year old prospect. Was top 50 in his draft class. The captain of his team in the Q league. Will probably make the Canadian WJ team this year. A “B+”, “A-“, “A” prospect. Depending who you ask. Was a top 30-35 prospect in his draft class in 2019. Is close to NHL ready at 6’0, 205 and 20 years old.

This type of logic doesn’t hold up. Because you clearly penalized reinhart for playing with Eichel, but didn’t hold the same accountability to Rust’s production.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 4:05 p.m.
Retired V2 V3 GM
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
reinhart is a rookie? Um, no he isn't.

a locker room cancer? what are you talking about?

Haha yeah he still has that baby face lol I think of him as a rook just cause of when he was drafted... long story, ignore that lol.

I watched a discussion on TSN's Insider Trading and they discussed the issues in Buffalo and how Reinhart and Eichel have a very competitive management style that makes them out to be a locker room cancer to a team. As they can get frustrated with their play and take it out on the teammates and staff. Both players are very greedy people (Trust me I know)

Ofc I'm not saying that they are terrible people or anything, I'm simply pointing out what the analysts at TSN said. It's just facts being stated. (Open-arms emoji lol)
Nov. 19, 2020 at 4:10 p.m.
LETS go PENS
This type of logic doesn’t hold up. Because you clearly penalized reinhart for playing with Eichel, but didn’t hold the same accountability to Rust’s production.

I did not. What r u talking about?? I said there is no excuses for him not producing like a 2nd overall pick or a top forward. B/c he plays with a top Center. You might want to reread what I wrote. I never penalized him for playing with star players. Or said he benifits more than Rust does. Or any player for that matter. They still have to produce. A lot of players play with stars and still can’t produce. I don’t know what u are talking about?? You keep repeating that’s why. That’s why. Malkin is as good as Eichel. But I never said that. I never said rust doesn’t have good line-mates either. But I never said that. Only that you can’t make excuses for him cause he does play with a top C. So u can’t say, he doesn’t have good line-mates.
Nov. 19, 2020 at 4:26 p.m.
Haha yeah he still has that baby face lol I think of him as a rook just cause of when he was drafted... long story, ignore that lol.

I watched a discussion on TSN's Insider Trading and they discussed the issues in Buffalo and how Reinhart and Eichel have a very competitive management style that makes them out to be a locker room cancer to a team. As they can get frustrated with their play and take it out on the teammates and staff. Both players are very greedy people (Trust me I know)

Ofc I'm not saying that they are terrible people or anything, I'm simply pointing out what the analysts at TSN said. It's just facts being stated. (Open-arms emoji lol)

I don't think you know what facts are.

And why should I "trust you"?
Nov. 19, 2020 at 4:33 p.m.
I did not. What r u talking about?? I said there is no excuses for him not producing like a 2nd overall pick or a top forward. B/c he plays with a top Center. You might want to reread what I wrote. I never penalized him for playing with star players. Or said he benifits more than Rust does. Or any player for that matter. They still have to produce. A lot of players play with stars and still can’t produce. I don’t know what u are talking about?? You keep repeating that’s why. That’s why. Malkin is as good as Eichel. But I never said that. I never said rust doesn’t have good line-mates either. But I never said that. Only that you can’t make excuses for him cause he does play with a top C. So u can’t say, he doesn’t have good line-mates.

Are you implying that Reinhart isn’t producing at a first line winger? Because you would be wrong. I’m not talking too 10/15 but year over year he’s been around 20/25 for points for RW. Rust has done it once. And in your original post, you wrote it as a negative that he plays with Eichel, but didn’t mention rust playing with Malkin. Might want to take your own advice and reread what you wrote

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll