Forums/Armchair-GM

A Simple Trade

Created by: OldNYIfan
Team: 2020-21 Toronto Maple Leafs
Initial Creation Date: Nov. 13, 2020
Published: Nov. 30, 2020
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
. . . that brings Toronto under the cap. Otherwise, they're more than $1 million over, with few sensible avenues to solving the problem due to the amount (more than an ELC) that they're over. (After all, many Toronto fans didn't like my idea of trading Freddie Andersen away.)

The ability to bring Anderson or Barabanov or Korshkov or Malgin or Sandin or Liljegren up from the Marlies to replace an injured player without further roster adjustment shouldn't be understated.

Personally, I'd hate to see Kerfoot go, but this solves a lot of Toronto's problems without creating a new major one, in my opinion.
Trades
TOR
  1. Kämpf, David
  2. 2021 2nd round pick (CHI)
CHI
  1. Kerfoot, Alexander
  2. 2021 2nd round pick (TOR)
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$81,500,000$80,246,408$0$0$1,253,592
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
$10,903,000$10,903,000
RW
UFA - 5
$1,645,000$1,645,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 4
$821,667$821,667
LW, RW
RFA - 4
Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
$1,000,000$1,000,000
C
UFA - 1
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD/RD
NMC
UFA - 4
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 2
$874,125$874,125
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 30, 2020 at 11:12 p.m.
Meh
The Leafs are not 1M over the cap. They are under the cap and carrying a roster of 21.

And Chicago will not be looking to pick up a lot more cap, so the simple trade will never happen.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 11:21 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Miles_Togo
The Leafs are not 1M over the cap. They are under the cap and carrying a roster of 21.

And Chicago will not be looking to pick up a lot more cap, so the simple trade will never happen.

I don't know what figures you're looking at -- right now, the Leafs have 23 guys under contract and are at $82,549,325.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 11:32 p.m.
Meh
The Leafs have far more than 23 players under contract, but they will only have 21 on their regular roster.

They will probably trade at least one player at some point during the season, but it won’t be kerfoot who they need. It will probably be a D as they have too many.
PGHBOB69 liked this.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 11:33 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I don't know what figures you're looking at -- right now, the Leafs have 23 guys under contract and are at $82,549,325.

6c198e60610e0f5ac9226af2047f127c.png

no trade necessary, just bury guys and likely run 11F 7D at certain points
Nov. 30, 2020 at 11:34 p.m.
In Pridham we trust

As IR and waiver rules will almost certainly be changed this year (and likely already have been, but not publicly) Leafs seem content to carry a 21 man roster to start the season.

Also, considering Kerfoot is one of their more versatile players, I doubt he's the one moved.
oneX and PGHBOB69 liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 12:18 a.m.
Hakuna Matata
I would trade for Wallmark or Pius. Matthews would be happy to see Pius again from his Lion days. Wallmark is Kerfoot but with less defensive skill and on a cheaper contract. Could work.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 12:23 a.m.
backcheck>paycheck
Really like Kampf and I'd love him on the team, but Kerfoot is a great 3C. Anyway, we'd probably lose either player in the expansion draft TBH.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 1:52 a.m.
A trade could happen and might be on the way because as @Barilko14 mentioned, the league and PA probably have something decided on stuff like a taxi squad but nothing will be public until they figure out how this coming season is playing out.

BTW it's getting ugly behind the scenes for those of you who have not been following the developments of the league trying to get a season going. I've said this before and believe it even more in that taxi squads will be important and this is why figuring out how such an idea works with so many teams against the cap.
PGHBOB69 and OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 2:42 a.m.
Edited Dec. 1, 2020 at 2:53 a.m.
Quoting: oneX
A trade could happen and might be on the way because as @Barilko14 mentioned, the league and PA probably have something decided on stuff like a taxi squad but nothing will be public until they figure out how this coming season is playing out.

BTW it's getting ugly behind the scenes for those of you who have not been following the developments of the league trying to get a season going. I've said this before and believe it even more in that taxi squads will be important and this is why figuring out how such an idea works with so many teams against the cap.

Quoting: Barilko14
As IR and waiver rules will almost certainly be changed this year (and likely already have been, but not publicly) Leafs seem content to carry a 21 man roster to start the season.

Also, considering Kerfoot is one of their more versatile players, I doubt he's the one moved.

You don’t need a 23 man roster. Leafs already said they are gonna start the season with a 21 man roster. And Engvall is waived exempt. They can call him up and down without getting claimed. I do think Dell is gonna get claimed right away though.

I don’t see a 4 player taxi squad like last year’s play-offs. Unless the AHL doesn’t have a season.

Trading Kerfoot would be a mistake IMO. He’s making a reasonable, 3.5M a year, for a good 3C or top 6 LW. Look what NY just paid Strome as a 3C and I don’t think he’s as good as Kerfoot. He’s had one good season. And he’s older. And look at what TB is paying their 3C possibilities. It could be a lot worse than a reasonable 3.5M for Kerfoot.
DartGuy86 and OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 4:49 a.m.
In Pridham we trust
Edited Dec. 1, 2020 at 4:55 a.m.
Quoting: PGHBOB69
You don’t need a 23 man roster. Leafs already said they are gonna start the season with a 21 man roster. And Engvall is waived exempt. They can call him up and down without getting claimed. I do think Dell is gonna get claimed right away though.

I don’t see a 4 player taxi squad like last year’s play-offs. Unless the AHL doesn’t have a season.

Trading Kerfoot would be a mistake IMO. He’s making a reasonable, 3.5M a year, for a good 3C or top 6 LW. Look what NY just paid Strome as a 3C and I don’t think he’s as good as Kerfoot. He’s had one good season. And he’s older. And look at what TB is paying their 3C possibilities. It could be a lot worse than a reasonable 3.5M for Kerfoot.

Legit question. What's easier a taxi squad, or ensuring your AHL team is always in the same city?

I'm thinking the NHL is watching the NFL In horror right now. The last thing they want is David Ayres starting and playing a full game (like Denver starting a high school QB this week).

Positives cases are inevitable, it's the high risk guys that also have to quarantine that will cripple a team some night(s), unless the league has a great plan in place to have 5 or more players ready and waiting when needed.

I also think waivers will have to be treated differently. After a claim, I would assume the player would be in 2 week quarantine. So there won't be any quick fixes out there.

And just the logistics of moving in a pandemic, and staying in hotels, and possibly moving your family. Even if waivers don't change much, I doubt teams will use them as they would in a typical year.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 1:12 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Lyle_Bubas
no trade necessary, just bury guys and likely run 11F 7D at certain points

Yes, if you want to adopt a different strategy from that assumed in the post, and I think it's a bad one, fine, that solves the problem a different way. The parameters of the post are: (1) run a roster with the maximum possible players and flexibility, and (2) at all times permitted by injuries, put 12 forwards and 6 defensemen on the ice.
chungus and DartGuy86 liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 1:37 p.m.
So Chicago gives up the better 2nd rounder while also making their cap situation worse and bailing out the Leafs? Throw in Torontos first like the Marleau deal and change CHis 2nd to a 5th then we can talk
Dec. 1, 2020 at 1:49 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: MadmanFromMadison
So Chicago gives up the better 2nd rounder while also making their cap situation worse and bailing out the Leafs? Throw in Torontos first like the Marleau deal and change CHis 2nd to a 5th then we can talk

Yes, because Chicago gets much the better player.

Your counter-offer is blind homerism at its worst.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 4:36 p.m.
Legit question. What's easier a taxi squad, or ensuring your AHL team is always in the same city?

I m thinking the NHL is watching the NFL In horror right now. The last thing they want is David Ayres starting and playing a full game (like Denver starting a high school QB this week).

Positives cases are inevitable, it's the high risk guys that also have to quarantine that will cripple a team some night(s), unless the league has a great plan in place to have 5 or more players ready and waiting when needed.

I also think waivers will have to be treated differently. After a claim, I would assume the player would be in 2 week quarantine. So there won't be any quick fixes out there.

And just the logistics of moving in a pandemic, and staying in hotels, and possibly moving your family. Even if waivers don't change much, I doubt teams will use them as they would in a typical year.

The NHL season isnt horrible and I’m
From Pittsburgh. The team that probably got it the worst..lol. I think they will do it like the baseball season. And just not be afraid to cancel games and make them up.

And why would they do 5 or more players?? Are u just arbitrarily making a number up..? Lol. It was 4 for last years play-off taxi-squad. If they do a taxi-squad, it will be the same as the play-offs was last year, IMO. And the AHL team doesn’t have to be in the same city?? They travel all time and when they get recalled of sent down, they don’t play the same night unless they are close by. But most times they can’t even play for a day cause of travel anyways. So they would do a 3 day quarantine and a test.

And they can’t change the waiver. Thats voted on by the CBA and players unions, and influences the salary cap number, etc. It would have be voted on and changed by the players and owners. The NHL commish just couldn’t change it.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 5:20 p.m.
In Pridham we trust
From Pittsburgh. The team that probably got it the worst..lol. I think they will do it like the baseball season. And just not be afraid to cancel games and make them up.

And why would they do 5 or more players?? Are u just arbitrarily making a number up..? Lol. It was 4 for last years play-off taxi-squad. If they do a taxi-squad, it will be the same as the play-offs was last year, IMO. And the AHL team doesn’t have to be in the same city?? They travel all time and when they get recalled of sent down, they don’t play the same night unless they are close by. But most times they can’t even play for a day cause of travel anyways. So they would do a 3 day quarantine and a test.

And they can’t change the waiver. Thats voted on by the CBA and players unions, and influences the salary cap number, etc. It would have be voted on and changed by the players and owners. The NHL commish just couldn’t change it.

The NFL has 53 man rosters and just had a team start a high school QB, it's getting worse every week.

Your coming off as incredibly naive here.

The league can't just postpone every 2nd game. If they want to get 60 games in, they have to start the season mid-January at the latest, and jam the schedule into about 4.5 months, so the playoffs can be done before the Olympics. There is no chance they can set aside a week or 2 for make-up games.

What would be the threshold anyways? 1 positive case? 3 positive cases? 1 positive and a couple of close contacts?

The AHL (if they decide to play) will have to be completely re-structured. There are several CDN teams with US affiliates. Canada has not opened up it's border to the US (the reason they are proposing a CDN division this year). So how would you propose getting around that hurdle?

Players are going to get COVID that's obvious. Other players will be close contacts, and will be quarantined. Again obvious. That lasts a min of 3 days. If a team is down 3 or more players, for 3 or more days - that could be 2+ games a team would be short. There 100% will have to be a plan to have players readily accessible ASAP, when needed.

Also, you really don't find it odd that several teams are currently fine with starting the season with a 21 man roster???

Considering no team has ever started a season (with a heathy roster) with a 21 man roster. Teams save cap and demote players, and carry less, but there has never been teams this close to the cap with 21 man rosters.

If two Leafs get the flu the 2nd game of the season, they won't have enough capspace accumulated to call up another player in order to dress a full lineup. And there's several teams in the same boat at the moment.

There's already some rule tweak, or plan that's happened and agreed upon, if there isn't the season will go be a disaster.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 5:33 p.m.
Edited Dec. 1, 2020 at 5:46 p.m.
The NFL has 53 man rosters and just had a team start a high school QB, it's getting worse every week.

Your coming off as incredibly naive here.

The league can't just postpone every 2nd game. If they want to get 60 games in, they have to start the season mid-January at the latest, and jam the schedule into about 4.5 months, so the playoffs can be done before the Olympics. There is no chance they can set aside a week or 2 for make-up games.

What would be the threshold anyways? 1 positive case? 3 positive cases? 1 positive and a couple of close contacts?

The AHL (if they decide to play) will have to be completely re-structured. There are several CDN teams with US affiliates. Canada has not opened up it's border to the US (the reason they are proposing a CDN division this year). So how would you propose getting around that hurdle?

Players are going to get COVID that's obvious. Other players will be close contacts, and will be quarantined. Again obvious. That lasts a min of 3 days. If a team is down 3 or more players, for 3 or more days - that could be 2+ games a team would be short. There 100% will have to be a plan to have players readily accessible ASAP, when needed.

Also, you really don't find it odd that several teams are currently fine with starting the season with a 21 man roster???

Considering no team has ever started a season (with a heathy roster) with a 21 man roster. Teams save cap and demote players, and carry less, but there has never been teams this close to the cap with 21 man rosters.

If two Leafs get the flu the 2nd game of the season, they won't have enough capspace accumulated to call up another player in order to dress a full lineup. And there's several teams in the same boat at the moment.

There's already some rule tweak, or plan that's happened and agreed upon, if there isn't the season will go be a disaster.

21 man rosters b/c of cap problems!! Come on man, the NFL season isn’t that bad so far either. What are u talking about. Naive?? Like I said, I’m from pittsburgh, the NFL team who has probably been screwed the most. And I think the season is a success. This week was bad!! Yes!! But if 1 bad week is all through-out 16 weeks, then again, yes, the season is a success. Just this week it was bad. Weeks and weeks with barely nothing.

I don’t know man, I guess we will see!! Just a difference of opinion is all!! I just don’t see it being changed a lot!! If there is no AHL season, then yes, I can see a taxi-squad. But if the AHL plays, and I don’t know, same as the NHL, a Canadian conference, then no, I doubt there will be a taxi squad.

The leafs already said, they plan on starting the season off with a 21 man roster. It’s their choice b/c of a cap crunch. And I think the leafs had a great offseason!! Last years problems were Defense, NHL caliber depth, toughness and leadership. They addressed everyone!! And same as I think You’ll see a big difference in Kappy, coming into a lockerroom full of adults and a locker room with SID and Geno. And not a locker room full of kids and his peers!! I think Thornton, Simmons, Bogs, are gonna have a huge impact on Toronto’s locker room and their young players!! And With or without a taxi-squad, The leafs are starting the season with a 21 man roster.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 5:50 p.m.

When the NHL continued the the season they just completed, things were not as bad as they are now. I don't think it's out of the question to have a 10-12 player taxi squad.

How does that work under a salary cap? I'm going to guess all taxi squads will be exempt from the cap. There will of course be rules decided on as to who can be on said squads and yeah, waivers will need to be slightly different for this coming season.
Barilko14 and OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 5:52 p.m.
In Pridham we trust
21 man rosters b/c of cap problems!! Come on man, the NFL season isn’t bad so far. What are u talking about. Naive?? Like I said, I’m from pittsburgh, the NHL team who has probably been screwed the most. And I think the season is a success. This week was bad!! Yes!! But if 1 bad week is all through-out 16 weeks, then again, yes, the season is a success. Just this week it was bad. Weeks and weeks with barely nothing.

I don’t know man, I guess we will see!! Just a difference of opinion is all!! I just don’t see it being changed a lot!! If there is no AHL season, then yes, I can see a taxi-squad. But if the AHL plays, and I don’t know, same as the NHL, a Canadian conference, then no, I doubt there will be a taxi squad.

The leafs already said, they plan on starting the season off with a 21 man roster. It’s their choice b/c of a cap crunch. And I think the leafs had a great offseason!! Last years problems were Defense, NHL caliber depth, toughness and leadership. They addressed everyone!! And same as I think You’ll see a big difference in Kappy, coming into a lockerroom full of adults and a locker room with SID and Geno. And not a locker room full of kids and his peers!! I think Thornton, Simmons, Bogs, are gonna have a huge impact on Toronto’s locker room and their young players!!

I'm not sure what league you've been watching, but it's been way more than one bad week. The 49ers can't even play in their home stadium anymore. Ravens will be missing 10 starters tomorrow vs your Steelers (who are nowhere near the worst team effected).

It was one bad week earlier in November https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-ravaged-by-covid-19-this-week-as-half-of-leagues-teams-have-been-hit-by-at-least-one-case/

And it's getting way worse. The league is looking into a bubble for the playoffs (if they make it that far). https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-playoff-bubbles-a-subject-of-active-discussion-as-covid-cases-rise

This is what I mean by your being a little naïve if you think everything with the NHL will be easy, and no planning has to be done in order to ensure the season gets played.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 5:56 p.m.
In Pridham we trust
When the NHL continued the the season they just completed, things were not as bad as they are now. I don't think it's out of the question to have a 10-12 player taxi squad.

How does that work under a salary cap? I'm going to guess all taxi squads will be exempt from the cap. There will of course be rules decided on as to who can be on said squads and yeah, waivers will need to be slightly different for this coming season.

With the Leafs being fine with a 21 man roster, and signing Hutchinson - that's some major evidence that there is a taxi squad (or something like it) in place. Hutch is the AHL goalie, and Dell is the Taxi squad goalie. Will also make "demotions" a lot easier to swallow for guys like Lehtonen and Barabanov if they can still get paid NHL salary while missing a few games here or there (as opposed to 70K AHL salary).
OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 5:58 p.m.
Edited Dec. 1, 2020 at 6:04 p.m.
I'm not sure what league you've been watching, but it's been way more than one bad week. The 49ers can't even play in their home stadium anymore. Ravens will be missing 10 starters tomorrow vs your Steelers (who are nowhere near the worst team effected).

It was one bad week earlier in November https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-ravaged-by-covid-19-this-week-as-half-of-leagues-teams-have-been-hit-by-at-least-one-case/

And it's getting way worse. The league is looking into a bubble for the playoffs (if they make it that far). https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-playoff-bubbles-a-subject-of-active-discussion-as-covid-cases-rise

This is what I mean by your being a little naïve if you think everything with the NHL will be easy, and no planning has to be done in order to ensure the season gets played.

H

We’ll see man!! A lot can change in a month. I think this situation has proven that!! There is a vaccine now. We will see what happens with that. The tests are very cheap and very accessible now. Like I said, just a difference in opinions. I just don’t see major changes happening. Although I’m sure all leafs fans want there to be a taxi squad, I would too, if my team was that up against the cap.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 6:01 p.m.
Edited Dec. 1, 2020 at 6:08 p.m.
With the Leafs being fine with a 21 man roster, and signing Hutchinson - that's some major evidence that there is a taxi squad (or something like it) in place. Hutch is the AHL goalie, and Dell is the Taxi squad goalie. Will also make "demotions" a lot easier to swallow for guys like Lehtonen and Barabanov if they can still get paid NHL salary while missing a few games here or there (as opposed to 70K AHL salary).

Lol. Little talks with others teams about a player, that mean nothing, get out to reporters, insiders. Some that Major would be out there already.

I don’t think anything is in place. I don’t think they even know yet. I think it’s still a wait and see.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 6:01 p.m.
In Pridham we trust
Little more than 1 bad week

Arizona Cardinals
Devon Kennard, LB — Activated November 11
Byron Murphy, DB — Activated November 11

Atlanta Falcons
Jamal Carter, DB — July 29 — Activated August 18
Chris Cooper, DB — August 9 — Activated August 11
Tyler Davison, DT — July 31 — Activated August 5
Danny Etling, QB — July 31 — Activated August 5
Jaylinn Hawkins, DB — July 28 — Activated August 5
Steven Means, DE — August 29 — Activated September 8
Foyesade Oluokun, LB — August 2 — Activated August 5
Keith Smith, RB — July 29 — Activated August 15
Marlon Davidson, DT — October 13 — Activated October 26

Baltimore Ravens
Nigel Warrior, DB — July 26 — Activated August 5
Brandon Williams, NT — October 17 — Activated October 22
Matt Judon, LB — November 3 — Activated November 5
Tyus Bowser, LB — November 3 — Activated November 7
DeShon Elliott, DB — November 3 — Activated November 7
LJ Fort, LB — November 3 — Activated November 7
Malik Harrison — November 3 — Activated November 7
Patrick Queen — November 3 — Activated November 7
Marlon Humphrey — Activated November 11
Tyre Phillips, G — November 3 — Activated, placed on IR November 23

Buffalo Bills
Isiah Brown, DB — July 27 — Activated August 5
Dane Jackson, DB — July 30 — Activated August 6
Siran Neal, DB — July 30 — Activated August 5
Vincent Taylor, DT — July 29 — Activated August 4
Duke Williams, WR — July 29 — Activated August 9
Lee Smith, TE — October 24 — Activated October 30
Dawson Knox, TE — October 24 — Activated November 5
Tommy Sweeney, TE — October 24 — Activated November 11
Tyler Kroft, TE — November 14 — Activated November 19
Dean Marlowe, DB — November 14 — Activated November 19
Levi Wallace, DB — November 14 — Activated November 19
Josh Norman, DB, Bills — November 14 — Activated November 24

Carolina Panthers
Chris Reed, OG — September 1 — Activated September 23
Derrek Thomas, DB — August 30 — Added to Reserve/Injured list September 8
Tyler Larsen, C — October 16 — Activated November 4

Chicago Bears
John Jenkins, DE — July 30 — Activated August 3
Artavis Pierce, RB — July 27 — Activated August 3
Eric Saubert, TE — July 29 — Activated August 3
Michael Joseph, DB — October 24 — Activated November 4
Germain Ifedi, G — November 3 — Activated November 6
Jason Spriggs, T — November 3 — Activated November 9
Deon Bush, DB — Activated November 9
Cody Whitehair, C — Activated November 16
Eddie Jackson, DB — November 23 — Activated November 27

Cincinnati Bengals
Kendall Futrell, DE — July 26 — Activated August 6
John Ross, WR — August 12 — Activated August 23
Mackensie Alexander, DB — November 7 — Activated November 11
Jordan Evans, LB — November 7 — Activated November 11
B.J. Finney, C — Activated November 28
Auden Tate, WR — Activated November 28

Cleveland Browns
Ja’Marcus Bradley, WR — August 4 — Activated August 7
Garrett Gilbert, QB — August 3 — Activated August 5
Jamie Gillan, P — July 30 — Activated August 3
Dontrell Hilliard, RB — July 26 — Activated August 4
Jovante Moffatt, DB — July 26 — Activated August 4
Baker Mayfield, QB — November 8 — Activated November 11
Jack Conklin, T — November 18 — Activated November 21
Cody Parkey, K — November 18 — Activated November 21

Dallas Cowboys
Jon’Vea Johnson, WR — July 26 — Activated August 9
Saivion Smith, DB — August 1 — Activated August 9
Tyrone Crawford, DE — November 11 — Activated November 18
Andy Dalton, QB — November 3 — Activated November 18

Denver Broncos
Andrew Beck, TE — July 30 — Activated August 17
Graham Glasgow, G — Activated November 11

Detroit Lions
Justin Coleman, DB — July 30 — Activated August 4
Jalen Elliott, DB — July 29 — Activated August 14
Kenny Golladay, WR — July 29 — Activated August 5
T.J. Hockenson, TE — July 29 — Activated August 8
Isaac Nauta, TE — July 30 — Activated August 3
Amani Oruwariye, DB — July 29 — Activated August 8
Matthew Stafford, QB — August 1 — Activated August 4
Arryn Suposs, P — July 29 — Activated August 8
Matthew Stafford, QB — November 4 — Activated November 7

Green Bay Packers
Hunter Bradley, C — August 3 — Activated August 19
Mason Crosby, K — July 30 — Activated August 15
Treyvon Hester, DT — July 30 — Activated August 17
Greg Roberts, LB — July 28 — Activated August 19
Jace Sternberger, TE — July 30 — Activated August 17
Jamaal Williams, RB — November 3 — Activated November 9
Kamal Martin, LB — November 3 — Activated November 9
Jordan Love, QB — November 7 — Activated November 10

Houston Texans
Dylan Cole, LB, Texans — November 5 — Activated November 10
Whitney Mercilus, LB — November 5 — Activated November 10
Max Scharping, T — Activated November 10
Jacob Martin, DE — November 5 — Activated November 17

Indianapolis Colts
Malik Henry, WR — July 27 — Activated August 12
Jackson Porter, DB — July 27 — Activated August 11
Matthew Adams, LB — November 11 — Activated

Jacksonville Jaguars
Ryquell Armstead, RB — August 2 — Activated August 20
Luq Barcoo, CB — July 27 — Activated July 31
DaVon Hamilton, CB — July 27 — Activated August 2
Charles Jones, TE — July 30 — Activated August 7
Gardner Minshew II, QB — August 2 — Activated August 4
Parry Nickerson, DB — July 30 — Activated August 5
Ryan Pope, OT — July 28 — Activated August 31
Josiah Scott, CB — July 27 — activated July 30
Jawaan Taylor, OT — July 28 — Activated August 2
Tre’Vour Wallace-Simms, OL — July 27 — Activated August 20
Michael Walker, WR — August 2 — Activated August 7
Andrew Wingard, S — August 2 — Activated August 4
Josh Mauro, DE — October 17 — Activated October 22
Chris Thompson, RB — October 24 — Activated October 30

Kansas City Chiefs
Aleva Hifo, WR — July 26 — Activated July 31
Jordan Ta’amu, QB — October 3 — Activated October 21
Anthony Sherman, RB — October 13 — Activated November 4
Mitchell Schwartz, T — November 16 — Activated November 19
Eric Fischer, T — November 16 — Activated November 19
Mecole Hardman, WR —November 11 — Activated November 21
Martinas Rankin, T — November 16 — Activated November 23

Las Vegas Raiders
Devontae Booker, RB — July 30 — Activated August 4
Maxx Crosby, DE — August 6 — Activated August 15
Rod Smith, RB — August 6 — Activated August 18
Maurice Hurst, DT — October 6 — Activated October 19
Denzelle Good, G — October 19 — Activated October 24
Rodney Hudson, C — October 19 — Activated October 24
Gabe Jackson, G — October 19 — Activated October 24
Kolton Miller, T — October 19 — Activated October 24
Jonathan Abram, DB — October 20 — Activated October 26
Johnathan Abram, DB — November 18
Maliek Collins, DT — November 18 — Activated November 21
Johnathan Hankins, DT — November 18 — Activated November 21
Isaiah Johnson, DB — November 18 — Activated November 21
Arden Key, DE — November 18 — Activated November 21
Kendal Vickers, DT — November 18 — Activated November 21

Los Angeles Chargers
Trey Pipkins, T — October 26 — Activated October 31

Los Angeles Rams
Michael Hoecht, DT — July 31 — Activated August 2
Terrell Lewis, LB — July 31 — Activated August 14

Miami Dolphins
Jerome Baker, LB — July 31 — Activated August 3
Brandin Bryant, DT — August 15 — Activated August 16
Raekwon Davis, DT — August 6 — Activated August 8
Sam Eguavoen, LB — August 19 — Activated August 20
Blake Ferguson, LS — July 27 — Activated August 2
Ereck Flowers, OG — August 2 — Activated August 15
Davon Godchaux, DT — August 5 — Activated August 7
Xavien Howard, DB — August 11 — Activated August 27
Benito Jones, DT — July 27 — Activated August 8
Brandon Jones, DB — August 6 — Activated August 7
Solomon Kindley, OG — August 6 — Activated August 8
Shaq Lawson, DE — August 6 — Activated August 7
Kirk Merritt, WR — August 6 — Activated August 8
Malcolm Perry, RB — August 3 — Activated August 6
Zach Sieler, DT — July 31 — Activated August 6
Cordrea Tankersley, CB — July 27 — Activated August 4
Lynn Bowden, RB — Activated November 11
Kyle Van Noy, LB — November 12 — Activated November 14

Minnesota Vikings
Anthony Barr, LB — July 30 — Activated August 3
Blake Brandel, OL — July 27 — Activated July 31
Brian Cole II, S — July 27 — Activated August 4
Tyler Higby, OL — July 27 — Activated August 9
Justin Jefferson, WR — July 27 — Activated August 4
Ifeadi Odenigbo, DE — July 29 — Activated August 3
Cameron Smith, LB — July 29 — Activated August 10
Olisaemeka Udoh, OT — July 29 — Activated August 13
Armon Watts, DT — August 4 — Activated August 6
Todd Davis, LB — Activated November 10
Austin Cutting, LS — November 10 — Activated November 14
C.J. Ham, RB — November 19 — Activated November 21

New England Patriots
Cam Newton, QB — October 3 — Activated October 14
Stephon Gilmore, CB — October 7 — Activated October 15
Bill Murray, DT — October 6 — Activated October 15
Byron Cowart, DT — October 12 — Activated October 21

New Orleans Saints
Kaden Elliss, LB — August 6 — Activated August 7
Deonte Harris, WR — August 14 — Activated August 16
Dwayne Washington, RB — Augus t 30 — Activated September 17
Zach Wood, LS — August 6 — Activated August 9
Ken Crawley, DB — October 23 — Activated October 28
Emmanuel Sanders, WR — October 23 — Activated November 4

New York Giants
David Sills, WR — July 28 — Activated August 4
Josiah Tauaefa, LB — August 4 — Activated August 5
Will Hernandez, G — Activated November 10
Riley Dixon, P, — November 18 — Activated November 23
Casey Kreiter, LS— November 18 — Activated November 23
Graham Gano, K — November 17 — Activated November 28

New York Jets
James Burgess, LB — August 5 — Activated August 13
Shyheim Carter, DB — July 28 — Activated August 15
Ahmad Gooden, LB — July 29 — Activated August 15
Bryce Hall, DB — July 28 — Activated August 27

Philadelphia Eagles
Nathan Gerry, LB — July 29 — Activated August 9
Lane Johnson, OL — July 29 — Activated August 11
Jordan Mailata, OT — July 29 — Activated August 13
Matt Pryor, OG — October 16 — Activated October 21
Corey Clement, RB — November 19 — Activated November 27
Vinny Curry, DE — November 19 — Activated November 27

Pittsburgh Steelers
Justin Layne, DB — July 29 — Activated August 11
Jaylen Samuels, RB — August 2 — Activated August 13
Arrion Springs, DB — July 27 — Activated August 3
James Washington, WR — August 2 — Activated August 7
Ben Roethlisberger, QB — November 10 — Activated November 14
Vince Williams, LB — November 10 — Activated November 14
Jerald Hawkins, OL — November 10 — Activated November 14
Jaylen Samuels, RB — November 10 — Activated November 14
Vance McDonald, TE — November 9 — Activated November 24

San Francisco 49ers
Richie James, WR — July 27 — Activated August 4
Fred Warner, LB — August 31
Jeffery Wilson, RB — July 30 — Activated August 4
Kendrick Bourne, WR — November 9 — Activated November 13
Javon Kinlaw, DT, 49ers — November 18 — Activated November 27
Trent Williams, T — November 21 — Activated November 28
Joe Walker, LB — November 19 — Activated November 28

Seattle Seahawks
John Ursua, WR — August 9 — Activated August 12

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Raymond Calais, RB — July 31 — Activated August 6
Ke’Shawn Vaughn, RB — July 27 — Activated August 9
Aca-Cedric Ware, RB — July 31 — Activated August 6
William Gholston, DE — November 4 — Activated November 7

Tennessee Titans
Jack Crawford, DL — August 7 — Activated August 20
Josh Smith, LB — August 10 — Activated August 22
Isaiah Wilson, OL — July 28 — Activated August 3
DaQuan Jones, NT — September 29 — Activated October 12
Beau Brinkley, LS, — September 29 — Activated October 12
Kamalei Correa, LB — Activated October 13
Kristian Fulton, DB — Activated October 13
Adam Humphries, WR — October 2 — Activated October 14
Cameron Batson, WR — October 2 — Activated October 14
Jeffery Simmons, LB — October 3 — Activated October 15
Khari Blasingame, RB — October 5 — Activated October 16
Corey Davis, WR — October 7 — Activated October 19
MyCole Pruitt, TE — October 8 — Activated October 20
Breon Borders, DB — October 8 — Activated October 20

Washington
Logan Thomas, TE — July 29 — Activated August 9
PGHBOB69, oneX and OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 6:08 p.m.

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Las Vegas Raiders

Los Angeles Chargers

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

New York Jets

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Las Vegas Raiders

Los Angeles Chargers

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

New York Jets

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington

Great! Yes, NFL season injury are long!! We’ll see man!! Like I said:

A lot can change in a month. I think this situation has proven that!! There is a vaccine now. We will see what happens with that. The tests are very cheap and very accessible now. Like I said, just a difference in opinions. I just don’t see major changes happening. Although I’m sure all leafs fans want there to be a taxi squad, I would too, if my team was that up against the cap.

And little talks with others teams about a player, that mean nothing, get out to reporters, insiders. Something that Major, a taxi squad being in place, would be out there already.

I don’t think anything is in place. I don’t think they even know yet. I think it’s still a wait and see.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 6:08 p.m.
In Pridham we trust
Lol. Little talks with others teams about a player, that mean nothing, get out to reporters, insiders. Some that Major would be out there already.

Not typically how multi-billion dollar industries tend to operate.

But like you've been saying - difference of opinion.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Dec. 1, 2020 at 6:09 p.m.
In Pridham we trust
Great! Yes, NFL season injury are long!! We’ll see man!! Like I said:

A lot can change in a month. I think this situation has proven that!! There is a vaccine now. We will see what happens with that. The tests are very cheap and very accessible now. Like I said, just a difference in opinions. I just don’t see major changes happening. Although I’m sure all leafs fans want there to be a taxi squad, I would too, if my team was that up against the cap.

And little talks with others teams about a player, that mean nothing, get out to reporters, insiders. Some that Major, a taxi squad being in place, would be out there already.

Not NFL injury list. That's the NFL COVID list.
OldNYIfan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll