C, RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$3,100,000$3,100,000
RW
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$300,000$300K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,350,000$1,350,000
RW, C
UFA - 3
$725,000$725,000
RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$1,237,500$1,237,500
LD
UFA - 4
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RD
UFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$3,687,500$3,687,500
LD
UFA - 4
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
$2,250,000$2,250,000 (Performance Bonus$1,250,000$1M)
G
UFA - 1
$850,000$850,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000 (Performance Bonus$750,000$750K)
RD
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Dec. 4, 2020 at 8:42 p.m.
Quoting: Silkysmooth42
Dude u wanna call us out for undervaluing Lindholm and overvaluing our guys, but did u even think about the fact that you might be (are) undervaluing the bruins prospects.
So again, bruins clearly reject that trade. you can do it in NHL 21 if u wanted to, but not real life

I literally just said above that I understand by the Bruins reject, I am saying that Calgary also would not do that trade since it makes them a worse team now and not exactly a better team down the line either
Dec. 4, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Am I wrong to consider Vaak a #4-#5 and Studnicka a low end 1C to solid 2C? Again they are still just prospect, and that would be roughly the price to acquire a a top line player on a steal of a contract locked up long term

Urho more like a 3/4 with the possibility of 2.
Dec. 4, 2020 at 8:54 p.m.
Quoting: Gofnut999
Urho more like a 3 with the possibility of 2.

#2 is kinda a reach my friend. I'll admit I don't watch him play so I am basing my opinions of reviews of him
oQkOoaF.png

Here was Cory Pronman's evaluation of him from roughly 3 months ago. Saying he has NHL potential but nothing elite like you are saying he will be
Dec. 4, 2020 at 9:23 p.m.
#2 is kinda a reach my friend. I'll admit I don't watch him play so I am basing my opinions of reviews of him
oQkOoaF.png

Here was Cory Pronman's evaluation of him from roughly 3 months ago. Saying he has NHL potential but nothing elite like you are saying he will be

Pronman is anti-Boston that it's not even funny and hates their prospect pool. Vaak has 2nd pairing potential, but he hasn't been the same since taking a cheap shot from Boro
Dec. 4, 2020 at 9:30 p.m.
Quoting: ON3M4N
Pronman is anti-Boston that it's not even funny and hates their prospect pool. Vaak has 2nd pairing potential, but he hasn't been the same since taking a cheap shot from Boro

I am unaware on Pronman's views on Boston, I was just using a recent article as an example. Like I said originally I think he does have 2nd pairing potential but the person I responded to said he has #2 potential which is a pretty massive reach IMO
Dec. 4, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
I am unaware on Pronman's views on Boston, I was just using a recent article as an example. Like I said originally I think he does have 2nd pairing potential but the person I responded to said he has #2 potential which is a pretty massive reach IMO

Pre Boro cheapshot id agree on #2 potential, but again he just hasn't been the same since the elbow to the head
Dec. 4, 2020 at 10:09 p.m.
I'm a bruins fan and I still think it is comical how everyone is overrated, we were having this conversation with Donato, Heinen, Bjork. Where did it end up??? You have to trade to fit the window if you genuinely want to win.

Lindholm paired with Krejci has 40 G potential and gives them that over the hump winger to pair with DK46, so aside take out carlo and hanifin for the trade, Kase, Studnicka, Vaak and 2 picks ISNT FAR FETCHED. He is on an extremely friendly deal that expedites his value, and the fact he really hasn't had a bonifide center to play with in his career or solid wingers. Boston would be over the moon to get a player on this term of his caliber.

At some point you have to cash in your chips.
Dec. 5, 2020 at 8:26 a.m.
Quoting: datdude
I'm a bruins fan and I still think it is comical how everyone is overrated, we were having this conversation with Donato, Heinen, Bjork. Where did it end up??? You have to trade to fit the window if you genuinely want to win.

Lindholm paired with Krejci has 40 G potential and gives them that over the hump winger to pair with DK46, so aside take out carlo and hanifin for the trade, Kase, Studnicka, Vaak and 2 picks ISNT FAR FETCHED. He is on an extremely friendly deal that expedites his value, and the fact he really hasn't had a bonifide center to play with in his career or solid wingers. Boston would be over the moon to get a player on this term of his caliber.

At some point you have to cash in your chips.

Donato yes, Heinen was going to be a middle-six player and that's what he is. Bjork has had top6 potential and still has it imo, Bruins wanted him to improve his defensive game and be a better two-way player, that's what he is now.

It is a lot for a guy with a " 40 G potential ". Kase could give you 25-30G next year (well, on a 82 game pace), Studnicka can become a 2C, Vaakanainen has top4 D potential and those two picks are 1st and 2nd round picks, Bruins rarely have those and they will need to keep them because the prospect pipeline isn't great. Sure, if you need a player and you feel like this is the missing piece, trade them but moving those just for " potential " is risky.

IMO Lindholm isn't elite and he isn't the guy you trade for with Kase and Smith in the lineup now. Go for a top4 LD.
Dec. 5, 2020 at 10:48 a.m.
Banned
I literally just said above that I understand by the Bruins reject, I am saying that Calgary also would not do that trade since it makes them a worse team now and not exactly a better team down the line either

Thats fair, but also thats the problem here, flames would not reject this every. If the flames rejected this it would be the biggest missed trade of all time.
Dec. 5, 2020 at 11:07 a.m.
Thats fair, but also thats the problem here, flames would not reject this every. If the flames rejected this it would be the biggest missed trade of all time.

Agree to disagree then.
Dec. 5, 2020 at 2:48 p.m.
Quoting: bhavikp27
Donato yes, Heinen was going to be a middle-six player and that's what he is. Bjork has had top6 potential and still has it imo, Bruins wanted him to improve his defensive game and be a better two-way player, that's what he is now.

It is a lot for a guy with a " 40 G potential ". Kase could give you 25-30G next year (well, on a 82 game pace), Studnicka can become a 2C, Vaakanainen has top4 D potential and those two picks are 1st and 2nd round picks, Bruins rarely have those and they will need to keep them because the prospect pipeline isn't great. Sure, if you need a player and you feel like this is the missing piece, trade them but moving those just for " potential " is risky.

IMO Lindholm isn't elite and he isn't the guy you trade for with Kase and Smith in the lineup now. Go for a top4 LD.

So explain why TBL has “depleted” their system to go win the cup, and it got them over the hump. That’s the difference in their cup win, they traded 2 1st and their top prospect for 2 3rd liners that got them over the hump. That is the difference between thinking logically and then going for it, you have to go for it with the window of Bergy and Krejci. You’d be lucky if Studnicka turns out to be 1/2 the player of either them and that alone should answer any doubts of making a move to complement your players and give them a realistic cup chance
Dec. 5, 2020 at 3:13 p.m.
Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
Ottawa declines.
Dec. 5, 2020 at 4:28 p.m.
So explain why TBL has “depleted” their system to go win the cup, and it got them over the hump. That’s the difference in their cup win, they traded 2 1st and their top prospect for 2 3rd liners that got them over the hump. That is the difference between thinking logically and then going for it, you have to go for it with the window of Bergy and Krejci. You’d be lucky if Studnicka turns out to be 1/2 the player of either them and that alone should answer any doubts of making a move to complement your players and give them a realistic cup chance

Bruins are missing a top4 LHD from winning the Cup, not top6 RW.
Dec. 6, 2020 at 12:36 a.m.
Bruins are missing a top4 LHD from winning the Cup, not top6 RW.

So then get hanifin like the trade is. 😂😂 my gosh
Dec. 6, 2020 at 7:52 a.m.

Yes and you traded away Carlo so who's your second pair RD? Connor Clifton (who isn't a second pair D) and Bruins are back to their original issue.
Silkysmooth42 liked this.
Dec. 6, 2020 at 10:53 a.m.
Banned
Agree to disagree then.

Ah see thats the problem. There are certain things you cant agree to disagree on. Example: Crosby is worst than John Scott... Hedman is a better defenseman than Drai (a forward who's weakness is defense)... This is one, this trade so clearly benefits the flames. They would be dumb to reject.
Dec. 6, 2020 at 10:55 a.m.
Banned

Agree to disagree then.

Read below...

Yes and you traded away Carlo so who's your second pair RD? Connor Clifton (who isn't a second pair D) and Bruins are back to their original issue.

Guy honestly, can you just listen and learn. We are telling you, with facts to support, that this trade simply sucks for the bruins. Value-wise, Piece-wise, what holes it creates, etc...
Instead of trying to argue, just listen and learn. IFFFF we were wrong (which its clear we are not), you could certainly push back. But that would require a crazy opinion with no support like "God Carlo is worth more than Hanafin and Lindholm combined". Then you could argue back. But considering we are stating facts, and supporting them with evidence, just yield. Please, save everyone time and energy.
Dec. 6, 2020 at 6:48 p.m.
Ah see thats the problem. There are certain things you cant agree to disagree on. Example: Crosby is worst than John Scott... Hedman is a better defenseman than Drai (a forward who's weakness is defense)... This is one, this trade so clearly benefits the flames. They would be dumb to reject.

Read below...

Guy honestly, can you just listen and learn. We are telling you, with facts to support, that this trade simply sucks for the bruins. Value-wise, Piece-wise, what holes it creates, etc...
Instead of trying to argue, just listen and learn. IFFFF we were wrong (which its clear we are not), you could certainly push back. But that would require a crazy opinion with no support like "God Carlo is worth more than Hanafin and Lindholm combined". Then you could argue back. But considering we are stating facts, and supporting them with evidence, just yield. Please, save everyone time and energy.

Oh boy, you can only see this from 1 side clearly. Calgary just spent 10.5 million on 2 players in unrestricted free agency. They arent going to trade away the best contract on their team for a couple decent prospects. That would just be stupid, this is wuy Calgary declines
Dec. 7, 2020 at 5:22 p.m.
Banned
Oh boy, you can only see this from 1 side clearly. Calgary just spent 10.5 million on 2 players in unrestricted free agency. They arent going to trade away the best contract on their team for a couple decent prospects. That would just be stupid, this is wuy Calgary declines

Good Prospects. Thats literally all I need to say. Stop udnerrating bruins guys
Good young players too my god u literally ignored Carlo (and Kase)

Dude you just proved me more right

Please stop arguing; "for a couple decent prospects" literally shows EVERYONE that you are wrong.
Dec. 7, 2020 at 6:18 p.m.
Good Prospects. Thats literally all I need to say. Stop udnerrating bruins guys
Good young players too my god u literally ignored Carlo (and Kase)

Dude you just proved me more right

Please stop arguing; "for a couple decent prospects" literally shows EVERYONE that you are wrong.

Carlo can be ignored, because I also ignored Hanifin, thought that was obvious.
So it boils down to Studnicka + Kase + Vaak + 1st + 2nd for Lindholm. I agree Boston probably shouldnt do that. But I also don't think its a good trade for Calgary. Quality > Quantity

Tell me would you trade Pastrnak for Mangiapane + Pelletier + Valimaki + 1st + 2nd?
Dec. 8, 2020 at 4:16 p.m.
Banned
Carlo can be ignored, because I also ignored Hanifin, thought that was obvious.
So it boils down to Studnicka + Kase + Vaak + 1st + 2nd for Lindholm. I agree Boston probably shouldnt do that. But I also don't think its a good trade for Calgary. Quality > Quantity

Tell me would you trade Pastrnak for Mangiapane + Pelletier + Valimaki + 1st + 2nd?

No bevause the value is so different my god

Pasta is better than Hanafin
Cancel the 1st and 2nd
Stud Kase and vaak are woth more than Mang Pelli, and Valimaki.

So just stop man. its getting worse and worse
Dec. 8, 2020 at 4:50 p.m.
No bevause the value is so different my god

Pasta is better than Hanafin
Cancel the 1st and 2nd
Stud Kase and vaak are woth more than Mang Pelli, and Valimaki.

So just stop man. its getting worse and worse

LMAO that might be the funniest **** ive read in weeks. First Pasta being better than Hanifin has literally zero relevance
Second:
Mangiapane >> Kase (not close)
Studnicka = Pelletier (maybe)
Valimaki >>>>> Vaakanainen (not even remotely close)

Nice try though
Dec. 8, 2020 at 4:54 p.m.
Banned
LMAO that might be the funniest **** ive read in weeks. First Pasta being better than Hanifin has literally zero relevance
Second:
Mangiapane >> Kase (not close)
Studnicka = Pelletier (maybe)
Valimaki >>>>> Vaakanainen (not even remotely close)

Nice try though

Again, Stop undervaluing bruins guys.

Until you can do that we will not be able to move on so its up to you and your stubbornness.
Dec. 8, 2020 at 5:01 p.m.
Again, Stop undervaluing bruins guys.

Until you can do that we will not be able to move on so its up to you and your stubbornness.

Im not undervaluing them, Kase has literally played 17 games for the Bruins only, he's injury prone, and has pretty well solidified himself as a middle 6 player. Studnicka is a solid prospect but so is Pelletier, neither has proven anything so their value is a wash. Valimaki is one of the top defense prospects in the league and should be at least in the running for Calder this year (probably wont win though since Lafreniere and Kaprizov are there), Valimaki is #1 potential. Vaakanainen doesn't come close to that ceiling.
Dec. 8, 2020 at 5:14 p.m.
Banned
Im not undervaluing them, Kase has literally played 17 games for the Bruins only, he's injury prone, and has pretty well solidified himself as a middle 6 player. Studnicka is a solid prospect but so is Pelletier, neither has proven anything so their value is a wash. Valimaki is one of the top defense prospects in the league and should be at least in the running for Calder this year (probably wont win though since Lafreniere and Kaprizov are there), Valimaki is #1 potential. Vaakanainen doesn't come close to that ceiling.

Ok Urho has a higher cap than you believe, but Ill address another mistake on your part...
go back to Pasta vs Hanafin... Hanafin isnt even a top 10 LHD ... Pasta is a top 3 RW... ignore defense v forward cuz if u wanted a perfect comparison we shoulda used apples to apples...

Just PLEASEEEEE stop

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll