Which Team Would Prevail?

Which Team Would Win A Best Of 7?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Dec. 19, 2020 at 4:27 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Team Skill.

But the idea that Tom Wilson would be an extra on Team Grit with some of those cupcakes you have at RW is hilarious.

And boy, people must REALLY hate Brad Marchand not to have him there, too.

Thanks for the feedback. Marchand is an extremely tenacious and aggressive player but he wasn’t big enough to make my team. Wilson definitely should’ve made it but I felt Svechnikov is a better player.
Dec. 19, 2020 at 4:33 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: CheechYou
Why must poor Jumbo be left out to dry and and lose on another cup run?!?

And I'd take some issue putting Jumbo on team grit instead of skill. He's the greatest passer of all-time in my (biased) opinion, and that takes skill as objectively one of the all-time greats in that category, statistically speaking.

I think what you're saying is that it takes a blend of skill and grit, usually skill on the top lines with gritty bottom lines, and even those gritty bottom lines need skill but I think what you're trying to say is that they need to be skilled AND heavy in the bottom lines.

Yeah I was debating whether or not Joe should be on team skill. He definitely has enough talent, arguably more than half the guys on there. However, he’s also a huge guy who racks up a ton of penalty minutes, is a beast on the forecheck and really good defensively. So I felt I should put him on Team Grit to give them more weapons.
Dec. 19, 2020 at 6:49 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: MitchMarnerElite
Thanks for answering! Interestingly enough, I customized these 2 rosters on NHL 20, gave everyone their peak ratings & Team Grit won in 5 games.

NHL's not very smart
Brian2016 liked this.
Dec. 31, 2020 at 6:31 a.m.
2020 rules or 1985 rules? Allow clutching/grabbing and all sorts of now illegal checking and team grit wins. But, in today's NHL, team grit gets swept.
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Jan. 4, 2021 at 9:58 p.m.
Quoting: imawesome
NHL's not very smart

I remember in 2018 NHL Network ran a simulation for NHL 18 for the playoffs and NHL 18 had the Devils sweeping Tampa in the 1st round. I guess they were a year early and had the wrong team sweeping Tampa, lol.
imawesome liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit