SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Philadelphia Flyers

Seattle expansion draft Flyers

Dec. 18, 2020 at 8:07 a.m.
Edited Dec. 18, 2020 at 9:52 a.m.
Seems pretty quiet around here. But given the unusual times totally understandable. Anyway, was just thinking about the expansion draft and who should be exposed.

For me personally, I'd like to expose Voracek. I don't know what Fletcher is thinking obviously but I fail to see how they can work around it otherwise.

Players to be protected: Giroux, Couturier, Hayes, Konecny, Lindblom and two of Patrick/NAK/ Laughton. D is pretty much a given at this time.

Anyone with a different idea?

(If Patrick recovers 100%, he obviously would be one to protect, so that leaves NAK or Laughton)
Jun. 2, 2021 at 1:46 p.m.
1967 Forever
Quoting: twelvedeadmonkies
Seems pretty quiet around here. But given the unusual times totally understandable. Anyway, was just thinking about the expansion draft and who should be exposed.

For me personally, I'd like to expose Voracek. I don't know what Fletcher is thinking obviously but I fail to see how they can work around it otherwise.

Players to be protected: Giroux, Couturier, Hayes, Konecny, Lindblom and two of Patrick/NAK/ Laughton. D is pretty much a given at this time.

Anyone with a different idea?

(If Patrick recovers 100%, he obviously would be one to protect, so that leaves NAK or Laughton)

Flyers should expose Voracek,JVR,Ghost and hope Seattle takes one of those contracts off their hands. Trade some of the aging core and build through the draft properly. The core is aging and slow.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll