$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 7
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
Logo of the Winnipeg Jets
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LD
UFA - 8
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$875,000$875,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$853,333$853,333 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RD
UFA - 3
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Nashville Predators
$925,000$925,000
C
UFA - 1
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:49 p.m.
Quoting: Byrr
You've been doing a lot of 'assuming' in this thread but havn't had very good accuracy. Maybe you should stop.

I've literally done no assuming. What are "Scratches" if they aren't Taxi Squad?
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:50 p.m.
Quoting: HabsForEver
I've literally done no assuming. What are "Scratches" if they aren't Taxi Squad?

I was being kind. You've been lieing.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:51 p.m.
Banned
Danault's corsi last season was 59.5% (better than Matthews)
Danault's xGA was 35.8 (better than Matthews)
Danault's FF% was 59.2% (Matthews was 53.7%)

Matthews started 59.6% of his stats in the offensive zone (very surprised by this actually, didn't think Matthews was that sheltered)

Truth is, we can cherry pick stats back and forth, but the fact that Danault actually has Matthews beat in many stats is concerning considering Matthews is "one of the best players in the world"

Lol.. someone that has to have someone else spoon feed him where to find stats so he can chirp is hilarious!

& cool. We never said Danualt wasn't good. You've found some stats that say he's good defensively. Great. But does Danault do that while putting up 1.14 points per game and .67 goals per game? ... to suggest Danault is better than Matthews (like you've done) is down right false. & You said weren't bias, comeon' kid.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:52 p.m.

What have I lied about? You still haven't answered it. I assumed a healthy scratch is in the Taxi Squad because what else would it mean? I can look at 5 other sites and it will tell me the same number about Bogosian's TOI which is different than CapFriendly's. It's not my fault you got your information from an incorrect source.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:54 p.m.
Banned

Scratches are guys that are on the NHL roster and count towards it fully (as usual). Taxi Squad is a group pf players that remain with the team, but count towards the NHL team as if they were in the AHL. But again, I'd think someone that chirps as much as you have been doing would have known that. You're discrediting all of your comments like this. If you don't know something, fine. Just say it. Don't sit there and chirp people with your bias opinion of your favourite teams roster just to try and sound smart when you're clearly not.
HabsForEver liked this.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:55 p.m.
Quoting: Ryminister_27
Lol.. someone that has to have someone else spoon feed him where to find stats so he can chirp is hilarious!

& cool. We never said Danualt wasn't good. You've found some stats that say he's good defensively. Great. But does Danault do that while putting up 1.14 points per game and .67 goals per game? ... to suggest Danault is better than Matthews (like you've done) is down right false. & You said weren't bias, comeon' kid.

That's not the case whatsoever, in another conversation (on this thread) I have someone telling me I lied because two different sites are stating different numbers so I want to be a fair comparison.

I said a bunch of times in this thread, Montreal is the better defensive team and was I was immediately shutdown, but I clearly have stats that show us the truth. I never said Danault is better than Matthews and it would be ignorant to say that cause many stats tell me otherwise. Stop putting words in my mouth to benefit your opinion please.
What have I lied about? You still haven't answered it. I assumed a healthy scratch is in the Taxi Squad because what else would it mean? I can look at 5 other sites and it will tell me the same number about Bogosian's TOI which is different than CapFriendly's. It's not my fault you got your information from an incorrect source.

I did answer it, you ignored it because there is no solution for your lies.

You lied about Bogosian's time on ice, both how much he played in his games and his position of TOI among Lightning defensemen.
You lied about Matthews and Hyman's defensive play. Lies that the stats don't back you up on.
and now you've lied about where CapFriendly projects Nic Petan.

There's no hiding from your lies.
Banned

I wouldn't waste my time with this kid. He didn't even know where to get the stats at before he chirped. Just cut ties while you can before he reports you for saying something that upsets him and his favourite team.
I definitely can look up stats myself, and I will if I need to vindicate my opinion. That being said, I'm not going to do somebody elses homework for them in order to "prove" me wrong. That's not how a discussion works, but carry on with your day

I dont need to prove you wrong. You cited ice time on a team that was a lotto destination until they got incredible goaltending out of nowhere like it means he was good.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:56 p.m.
Scratches are guys that are on the NHL roster and count towards it fully (as usual). Taxi Squad is a group pf players that remain with the team, but count towards the NHL team as if they were in the AHL. But again, I'd think someone that chirps as much as you have been doing would have known that. You're discrediting all of your comments like this. If you don't know something, fine. Just say it. Don't sit there and chirp people with your bias opinion of your favourite teams roster just to try and sound smart when you're clearly not.

I don't think me being incorrect about Scratches/Taxi Squad makes any of my other comments false, if anything it would make me even more correct than before because being a Healthy Scratch according to you means you are better than the Taxi Squad players. Again, me not knowing that doesn't change the fact that I was correct about everything else.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:56 p.m.
Banned
That's not the case whatsoever, in another conversation (on this thread) I have someone telling me I lied because two different sites are stating different numbers so I want to be a fair comparison.

I said a bunch of times in this thread, Montreal is the better defensive team and was I was immediately shutdown, but I clearly have stats that show us the truth. I never said Danault is better than Matthews and it would be ignorant to say that cause many stats tell me otherwise. Stop putting words in my mouth to benefit your opinion please.

I don't have to put anything in your mouth when all the stats and eye tests back up exactly what I'm saying.

Now goodbye child.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:57 p.m.
Banned
I don't think me being incorrect about Scratches/Taxi Squad makes any of my other comments false, if anything it would make me even more correct than before because being a Healthy Scratch according to you means you are better than the Taxi Squad players. Again, me not knowing that doesn't change the fact that I was correct about everything else.

LOL... the arrogance of this comment. Consider yourself blocked.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 1:59 p.m.
I did answer it, you ignored it because there is no solution for your lies.

You lied about Bogosian's time on ice, both how much he played in his games and his position of TOI among Lightning defensemen.
You lied about Matthews and Hyman's defensive play. Lies that the stats don't back you up on.
and now you've lied about where CapFriendly projects Nic Petan.

There's no hiding from your lies.

lmao this guy

I never lied about Bogosian's ice time. If you want to go on Hockey Reference and look, it will show you the same time that I originally said. There's no lies there, you got your facts from a source that was incorrect, so you were lying.

How have I lied about Matthews and Hyman? I've proven that Danault is the better defensive player yet somehow Matthews is one of the best in the league. We haven't even talked about Hyman so I don't know how I lied there.

Capfriendly actually says Petan is a healthy scratch which actually benefits my point.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
I don't have to put anything in your mouth when all the stats and eye tests back up exactly what I'm saying.

Now goodbye child.

"Eye Test" ah yes the good old eye test. Despite me giving you stats to back up my opinion, your "eye tests" prove me wrong. I don't know what else I was expecting TBH.

Goodbye. Next time do some research
Dec. 29, 2020 at 2:01 p.m.
LOL... the arrogance of this comment. Consider yourself blocked.

Thank god. Please don't unblock me either
Dec. 29, 2020 at 2:10 p.m.
lmao this guy

I never lied about Bogosian's ice time. If you want to go on Hockey Reference and look, it will show you the same time that I originally said. There's no lies there, you got your facts from a source that was incorrect, so you were lying.

You lied about his ice time. He played 27:27 in games he played in, 20 of them. You are looking at stats that include games he was rested in and had 0 time on ice. It's relevant to the original discussion because Bogosian was being carried by his partner, Hedman, much like Edmundson was being carried by his partner, Parayko. Just because Edmundson had time on ice doesn't mean he was a significant piece. He was a depth defenseman and his underlying numbers were not good in St Louis, the same way they wern't good in Carolina and the same way they won't be good in Montreal.

You also lied because you said Bogosian was the 7th most used defenseman when he was the sixth most used, even including the games he was rested. This information was just plain wrong.

Quote:
How have I lied about Matthews and Hyman? I've proven that Danault is the better defensive player yet somehow Matthews is one of the best in the league. We haven't even talked about Hyman so I don't know how I lied there.

qhGOSDB.png

You've tried to move the goal posts by comparing him to Danault but that wasn't what the discussion was about. Matthews(and Hyman) have very good defensive numbers on their own while you said they wern't very impressive.

If you want to compare him to Danault, you would need numbers that include both offense and defense. I'm not going to bother looking them up because I'm pretty sure you know how those look and Danault is no match for Matthews.

Quote:
Capfriendly actually says Petan is a healthy scratch which actually benefits my point.

That doesn't benefit your point at all. You rushed to say what he was without actually checking much like you did in your other replies. You stated what you thought would be true as fact and it turns out they wern't, they were lies.
Ryminister_27 liked this.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 2:18 p.m.
You lied about his ice time. He played 27:27 in games he played in, 20 of them. You are looking at stats that include games he was rested in and had 0 time on ice. It's relevant to the original discussion because Bogosian was being carried by his partner, Hedman, much like Edmundson was being carried by his partner, Parayko. Just because Edmundson had time on ice doesn't mean he was a significant piece. He was a depth defenseman and his underlying numbers were not good in St Louis, the same way they wern't good in Carolina and the same way they won't be good in Montreal.

You also lied because you said he was the 7th most used defenseman when he was the sixth most used, even including the games he was rested.

Quote:

qhGOSDB.png

You've tried to move the goal posts by comparing him to Danault but that wasn't what the discussion was about. Matthews(and Hyman) have very good defensive numbers on their own while you said they wern't very impressive.

If you want to compare him to Danault, you would need numbers that include both offense and defense. I'm not going to bother looking them up because I'm pretty sure you know how those look and Danault is no match for Matthews.

Quote:

That doesn't benefit your point at all. You rushed to say what he was without actually checking much like you did in your other replies. You stated what you thought would be true as fact and it turns out they wern't, they were lies.

So you're honestly going to tell me that Bogosian averaged 27 minutes a game while he was playing? 3 minutes more than Hedman, 7 minutes more than McDonagh? The games he was rested don't count towards those totals, but I don't expect you to know that, I honestly hope you are trolling at this point and don't actually believe what you are saying. So he was the 6th most used defender despite playing 27 Minutes TOI? How many did the highest played defensemen have tears of joy

Go talk to JFresh and ask him how Matthews and Hyman are defensively, I can almost bet you that he won't say Matthews isn't "Really good defensively" There are no lies there and there are stats to back it up, but whatever. We are talking about defense, I don't know why we have to bring up offense when we are talking about defense. You literally make no sense.

Petan being a healthy scratch does actually improve my point. Taxi Squad is a lower status than a healthy scratch, but actually hockey is on right now so unless you actually say something that makes sense, don't expect another reply
Dec. 29, 2020 at 2:25 p.m.
So you're honestly going to tell me that Bogosian averaged 27 minutes a game while he was playing? 3 minutes more than Hedman, 7 minutes more than McDonagh? The games he was rested don't count towards those totals, but I don't expect you to know that, I honestly hope you are trolling at this point and don't actually believe what you are saying. So he was the 6th most used defender despite playing 27 Minutes TOI? How many did the highest played defensemen have tears of joy

The numbers don't lie, thats what you do.

Quote:
Go talk to JFresh and ask him how Matthews and Hyman are defensively, I can almost bet you that he won't say Matthews isn't "Really good defensively" There are no lies there and there are stats to back it up, but whatever. We are talking about defense, I don't know why we have to bring up offense when we are talking about defense. You literally make no sense.

So JFresh will agree with me? Great? Shame he's not agreeing with you and thats why you are lieing.

Quote:
Petan being a healthy scratch does actually improve my point. Taxi Squad is a lower status than a healthy scratch, but actually hockey is on right now so unless you actually say something that makes sense, don't expect another reply

Of course after being caught in all your lies in this thread you run away. There's not much more to say anyway, you're full of ****.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 5:24 p.m.
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
Andersen was better than price in the play in

Bro, meth is bad get some help
Dec. 29, 2020 at 5:26 p.m.
Quoting: TheFlamingC
Bro, meth is bad get some help

Sure thing, soon as you stop smoking that angel dust
Dec. 29, 2020 at 6:07 p.m.
Banned
Leafs win a playoff series. Good joke
Dec. 29, 2020 at 7:40 p.m.
Sure thing, soon as you stop smoking that angel dust

Angel dust? Are you making fun of me for not doing meth lmao 😂
Dec. 29, 2020 at 7:41 p.m.
Angel dust? Are you making fun of me for not doing meth lmao 😂

im making fun of you for thinking Price was better. You know how you made fun of me for thinking Andersen was better (and he was)
Dec. 29, 2020 at 8:23 p.m.
im making fun of you for thinking Price was better. You know how you made fun of me for thinking Andersen was better (and he was)

You think that Andersen was better than Price in the play-in? Montreal (12) beat Pittsburgh (5), that doesn't happen without great goaltending. Toronto (8) lost to Columbus (9), that's because Freddy mailed it in, let in softies and just generally sucked.
Dec. 29, 2020 at 8:27 p.m.
You think that Andersen was better than Price in the play-in? Montreal (12) beat Pittsburgh (5), that doesn't happen without great goaltending. Toronto (8) lost to Columbus (9), that's because Freddy mailed it in, let in softies and just generally sucked.

ah, so you didnt watch the games at all. gotcha.
Andersen was fantastic during the play in and only lost because both Columbus goalies were even better
Price was good but he wasnt why they beat the Pens. The Pens were trash and their entire team mailed it in.
You should really look into games if you wanna talk about em

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll