SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Ottawa Senators

Barzal Vs Pierre-Luc Dubois

Is this a fair trade offer?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 3, 2021 at 2:23 p.m.
Serf
Barzal and PLD are very different styles of player, but either would make a good 1C in Ottawa.

Logan Brown
Erik Brannstrom (can play LD or RD)
Vitaly Abramov
2021 2nd round pick (SJS)

For one of Barzal or Pierre-Luc Dubois

Which one would you prefer to have? Is this enough for either of them?

I'd offer Norris but he's Brady Tkachuk's best friend, and although Brown is in the same clique, he isn't Brady's best friend.
I'd offer Thomson over Brannstrom but he only plays the right side.
Abramov could be switched with Balcers or Formenton, as they are all projected to be 2nd line wingers, with Balcers the best defensively, Formenton the fastest and dangerous on the PK, and Abramov the most skilled with the stick.
The 2nd round pick, it can be assumed the SJS pick could be better than the OTT pick because Ottawa should be better after the trade.
Jan. 3, 2021 at 2:26 p.m.
Barzal is definitely the better player, but they are both high-end young 1Cs who are incredibly valuable.

I don't think that package gets you either, even with PLD requesting a trade.
Jan. 3, 2021 at 2:36 p.m.
Serf
Well this is a shame, I created this in the ACGM section, and it was moved here, where it will be basically just Ottawa Senators fans voting. I wanted a more diverse group for more diverse opinions. Two votes before it was moved. I can't even delete it. Too bad there isn't a poll only section.
Jan. 4, 2021 at 10:57 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: sensibleguy
Well this is a shame, I created this in the ACGM section, and it was moved here, where it will be basically just Ottawa Senators fans voting. I wanted a more diverse group for more diverse opinions. Two votes before it was moved. I can't even delete it. Too bad there isn't a poll only section.

Nothing interests the Isles or CBJ. Not one NHLer, Brannerstrom might be the only player of value

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit