Banned
Leafs vs Habs (Habs win in game 5)

Leafs vs Flames (Flames win in game 7)

Leafs vs Oilers (Leafs win in game 7)

Leafs vs Jets (Jets win in game 6)

Leafs vs Canucks (Leafs win in game 6)

Leafs vs Senators (Leafs win in game 6)
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:31 p.m.
I'd like to see the Habs beat the Leafs in 5. Unless Carey Price steals it.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:35 p.m.
Leafs would get killed by the Canucks in the playoffs. That's a terrible match up for them
JeffW liked this.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:38 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: dzad96
I'd like to see the Habs beat the Leafs in 5. Unless Carey Price steals it.

As a representative and speaker for Leafs fan's, we are all worried about the Habs. The Leafs can't match their toughness
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:40 p.m.
Quoting: TheAlien
Leafs would get killed by the Canucks in the playoffs. That's a terrible match up for them

Love to hear the reasoning on this one.
SevenLeg liked this.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:40 p.m.
Jetsfan
Lets do this at game 30...lol

Its actually gonna be epic to see how each team plays each other. Paul Maurice said something interesting a bit ago. The West and the East play a different style and so it will be interesting to see how they match up playing 9-10 times each. Over the last few years, WPG finds it tough to play MTL, splits evenly against Calgary and Toronto and own the Canucks, Oilers and Sens...It is interesting
dzad96 liked this.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:54 p.m.
The other ones Drai
Oilers over the Leafs in 6 or 7
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:56 p.m.
Hop on the Slaftrain

Not sure about that one. Markstrom could have possibly handled the Leafs firepower, while Holtby remains a bigger question mark than Markstrom would have been.
dzad96 liked this.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 3:59 p.m.
Love to hear the reasoning on this one.

Canucks have two centers in Horvat and Pettersson that are great at minimizing the impact of the opposing team's top lines, while the Leafs' strength is their top 6 and trying to overpower whoever they match up against. It's the same reason they struggle against Boston and other teams with good two-way centers.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Quoting: SevenLeg
Not sure about that one. Markstrom could have possibly handled the Leafs firepower, while Holtby remains a bigger question mark than Markstrom would have been.

Obviously but I'm assuming if the Canucks make the playoffs it probably shows that Demko has shown up and been a legit starter during the season
Jan. 5, 2021 at 4:04 p.m.
Canucks have two centers in Horvat and Pettersson that are great at minimizing the impact of the opposing team's top lines, while the Leafs' strength is their top 6 and trying to overpower whoever they match up against. It's the same reason they struggle against Boston and other teams with good two-way centers.

I like Horvat and Pettersson a lot. Like a lot a lot. But I wouldn't bet on them being able to shutdown the Matthews or Tavares lines... Neither of them is Bergeron caliber. And the Canucks lack the shutdown style D and I'll take Freddy over Holtby/Demko. I think the Leafs easily handle the Canucks in a playoff series. 5 or games 6.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 4:32 p.m.
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
As a representative and speaker for Leafs fan's, we are all worried about the Habs. The Leafs can't match their toughness

Woah woah woah woah woah woah, hold up.

Who made you the leafs representative and speaker for leafs fans? I’m not worried about Montreal at all tbh.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 4:33 p.m.
I like Horvat and Pettersson a lot. Like a lot a lot. But I wouldn't bet on them being able to shutdown the Matthews or Tavares lines... Neither of them is Bergeron caliber. And the Canucks lack the shutdown style D and I'll take Freddy over Holtby/Demko. I think the Leafs easily handle the Canucks in a playoff series. 5 or games 6.

I don't think you have actually watched the Canucks. McDavid himself has said that Horvat is the one guy he hates playing against because of how good Horvat is defensively against him. Also, I would argue Pettersson defensively is right up there with Bergeron as the best two-way center in the league currently.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 7:51 p.m.
Hakuna Matata

nah with the goaltending situation Demko would allow Jimmy Vesey to score a hat trick within the first period
Jan. 5, 2021 at 7:54 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Leafs vs. Montreal = Either side as the goalies will steal the show (to close to call)
Leafs vs. Flames = Either side as the goalies will steal the show (to close to call)
Leafs vs. Oilers = Leafs in 6 as Koskinen and Smith just are not playoff goalies
Leafs vs. Jets = Leafs in 6 as the Jets dcore especially the top 4 aint that good so Hellebuck will be worked to death and tired
Leafs vs. Canucks = Leafs in 5 as Demko probs will be overwhelmed and Holtby is not what he used to be. Yes they went far but Minissota and the Blues really werent a challenge as Binnington fell off a cliff. Than there was Vegas where Demko got hot yes but no evidence he will continue it.
Leafs vs. Ottawa = Leafs in 5 but will give Ottawa credit if they make the playoffs thats an accomplishment

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll