The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 5, 2021 at 9:29 p.m.
EklundCelebriniSmith
My favourite players from each side
Jan. 5, 2021 at 9:29 p.m.
EklundCelebriniSmith
Edited Jan. 5, 2021 at 9:36 p.m.
I’ve stood by it since the start of the tournament but the US are the true competition for Canada this year (atleast that’s been my opinion). I wasn’t worried about Sweden, I love Finland but I didn’t think they’d be difficult, the Czechs had a nice win over Russia but other than that there was no worry, Germany got railed by covid, and Russia made me tense; turns out as James Duthie said “we’re usually biting our nails” tho it was anything but that.

That leaves the US who I’ve said we’re the only ones I was worried about this year, I thought they were gonna be good and turns out they have been. I was cheering for Finland last night because I love them but I really wanted the States to win because I knew if it was C v F it was a Canadian gold. But the States would be a real interesting matchup for Canada and I’m glad they won cause now we’re have a real tough finals of two teams who truly meet for the first time, in the biggest game. A lot of storylines: Cozens vs Zegras, can Canada’s onslaught be matched or will Canada be unprepared for a tough opponent as the rest have fallen easily, will Mercer continue to be a thorn in every opponents side or will Turcotte be the thorn in Canada’s side, will Beniers fire on all cylinders or will Byfield lead his line to outmatch the States depth, will Levi continue to be unfazed by quite literally anything or will Knight shine?

Good luck and have fun watching boys

Side note: I’ve got byfield as my bet to shine
bhavikp27 liked this.
Jan. 5, 2021 at 9:35 p.m.
Yeah if anyone will derail Canada it'd be the USA but I just can't see it. 5-2 Canada is my prediction.
yikes liked this.
Jan. 6, 2021 at 8:58 p.m.
Quoting: yikes
I’ve stood by it since the start of the tournament but the US are the true competition for Canada this year (atleast that’s been my opinion). I wasn’t worried about Sweden, I love Finland but I didn’t think they’d be difficult, the Czechs had a nice win over Russia but other than that there was no worry, Germany got railed by covid, and Russia made me tense; turns out as James Duthie said “we’re usually biting our nails” tho it was anything but that.

That leaves the US who I’ve said we’re the only ones I was worried about this year, I thought they were gonna be good and turns out they have been. I was cheering for Finland last night because I love them but I really wanted the States to win because I knew if it was C v F it was a Canadian gold. But the States would be a real interesting matchup for Canada and I’m glad they won cause now we’re have a real tough finals of two teams who truly meet for the first time, in the biggest game. A lot of storylines: Cozens vs Zegras, can Canada’s onslaught be matched or will Canada be unprepared for a tough opponent as the rest have fallen easily, will Mercer continue to be a thorn in every opponents side or will Turcotte be the thorn in Canada’s side, will Beniers fire on all cylinders or will Byfield lead his line to outmatch the States depth, will Levi continue to be unfazed by quite literally anything or will Knight shine?

Good luck and have fun watching boys

Side note: I’ve got byfield as my bet to shine

grimace huff
yikes liked this.
Jan. 6, 2021 at 10:16 p.m.
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: TheFlamingC
grimace huff

Guy HAS NOT done wine in the his world juniors appearances lol
Jan. 6, 2021 at 11:28 p.m.
Well, post game I have to say it was a great game to watch, definitely lives up to standards of a gold medal game.
Mar. 1, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Quoting: leafs101
Yeah if anyone will derail Canada it'd be the USA but I just can't see it. 5-2 Canada is my prediction.

This aged well

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit