Forums/Mock-Draft

Redraft 2015

Redraft 2015

Draft Class: 2015
Created By: PenguinsFan
Published: Jan. 7, 2021 at 8:58 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Edmonton OilersLogo of the Buffalo Sabres
2Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Wow. 1 and 2 sure are shockers.
3Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Definitely the #3 guy.
4Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-Sure, maybe he has had an easier time, but he has done more than any other remaining player.
5Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Should work well with names like Teravainen to lead the offense.
6Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Underrated, and helps carry Jones a bi, he fits a need here, as the offense will inherit Hischier and Hughes.
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-A HUGE move for the offense, helps take this team to a new level, but makes Gostisbehere regressing much more painful.
8Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-This is called betting on the talent in the room. Perhaps Carlsson develops better this way. Wait, he is in this draft too...
9Logo of the San Jose Sharks-After a great year last year ,Connor shoots himself into the top 10.
10Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Could he what Rantanen did if he was on Colorado?
11Logo of the Florida Panthers-Does tis team love analytics or hate them? Frankly it is hard to tell but they will show them some love with this selection.
12Logo of the Dallas Stars-A great player who has a uniue playing style, and could have fit on Boston, he may not be the best player here, but with such a stacked back end, they will opt for a forward here.
13Logo of the Boston BruinsLogo of the Los Angeles KingsGreat pick. If only...
14Logo of the Boston Bruins-Fits Boston hockey perfectly
15Logo of the Boston BruinsLogo of the Calgary FlamesRemember how bad they did in real life? Did you expect them to hit on all 3? No way.
16Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsFinally having some breakout seasons, his potential is enough to get the Islanders to bight.
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Provorov is a huge boost to the defense.
18Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
John Marino (+136 )
Should fit very well into the Sens system. HIGH ceiling.
19Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Has a chance to be a top pairing guy, but can he live up to it? Still, big, young, skilled defenseman helps a lot.
20Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Solid 2 way forward who helps a lot.
21Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersThe hype around this guy is REAL but can he be everything he cracked up to be?
22Logo of the Washington Capitals-Simply has done more with less compared to Samsonov.
23Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
Vince Dunn (+33 )
Likely the best player still available.
24Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Nashville PredatorsFound the Provorov replacement!
25Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the St. Louis BluesI cannot understate how bad they are on defense.
26Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Really developed onto his own with Dallas. May compliment KK and Danault well.
27Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Very nice depth to compliment Rakell.
28Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the New York Rangers
Ethan Bear (+96 )
Theres a lot of potential here.
29Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningHad his best year last year. NEEDS Torerella.
30Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksHe fell probably too far, but I couldn't justify him any higher. HM: Adam Gaudette, Vladislav Gavrikov, Ilya Samsonov.
Jan. 7, 2021 at 10:45 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Provorov is too low. Marner over Rantanen. Kaprizov is really high for someone who's never played
Jan. 8, 2021 at 8:53 a.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: imawesome
Provorov is too low. Marner over Rantanen. Kaprizov is really high for someone who's never played

This, and also Chabot is too low.
imawesome liked this.
Jan. 13, 2021 at 10:39 p.m.
PensWantAnotherCup

I mean, the narrative around Rantanen is far better then Marner, whether or not that's fair. Kaprisov is regarded as one of the best outside the NHL and is young.. hype is real. And Prov is better, then some above him, but fit is a fickle thing.
Jan. 19, 2021 at 2:35 p.m.
PensWantAnotherCup

Feeling good early on about Kaprizov.
imawesome liked this.
Jan. 19, 2021 at 2:37 p.m.
I want Gourde back
And Crouse is way too high
Jan. 19, 2021 at 3:46 p.m.
PensWantAnotherCup
And Crouse is way too high

That's the point actually. Boston whiffed on 2 of those 3 picks, it's unrealistic to assume they'd get all 3 right this time.
imawesome liked this.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 4:04 p.m.
PensWantAnotherCup
Quoting: Saskleaf
This, and also Chabot is too low.

Is it mean to come back and say Kaprizov is insane?
Saskleaf liked this.
Jun. 27, 2021 at 10:24 p.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: PenguinsFan
Is it mean to come back and say Kaprizov is insane?

Lol didn't totally expect that (although I did think he had strong Calder potential)

It's tough between him and Chabot now.
Jun. 28, 2021 at 2:24 p.m.
PensWantAnotherCup
Lol didn't totally expect that (although I did think he had strong Calder potential)

It's tough between him and Chabot now.

Just hope he stays. I don't full follow the KHL, but knew enough to know he was gonna destroy worlds. Don't screw this up, Minnesota..
Saskleaf liked this.
Jun. 28, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: PenguinsFan
Just hope he stays. I don't full follow the KHL, but knew enough to know he was gonna destroy worlds. Don't screw this up, Minnesota..

I can't really see why he wouldn't, anyway.

It's not like he's going to get more money in Russia.
Jun. 28, 2021 at 5:50 p.m.
PensWantAnotherCup
I can't really see why he wouldn't, anyway.

It's not like he's going to get more money in Russia.

Wants to be home, hates Minnesota, or just feels alienated. It isn't what I would do, but when you leave home as a kid, its not unrealistic to be homesick.
Saskleaf liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll