SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Password reset without Old password

Jan. 9, 2021 at 1:10 a.m.
Shibbal18
Any way of getting a password reset sent to my email without requiring the old password. I use facebook to log in normally, but I would like a local site password instead and I either forgot the old password or its bugged because of the Facebook log in, but no matter what I put in it wont let me change it. I only have a small pool of passwords I use so it was easy to test them all. Thank you!
Jan. 9, 2021 at 1:49 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: Shibbal18
Any way of getting a password reset sent to my email without requiring the old password. I use facebook to log in normally, but I would like a local site password instead and I either forgot the old password or its bugged because of the Facebook log in, but no matter what I put in it wont let me change it. I only have a small pool of passwords I use so it was easy to test them all. Thank you!

Sorry, I am not quite sure what you are trying to do, can you explain that again?
Jan. 9, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: Banks
Sorry, I am not quite sure what you are trying to do, can you explain that again?

I need a password reset, but can not use my current (old)password, it says it is incorrect. The password reset option in the menu needs the old password to reset it
Jan. 9, 2021 at 5:18 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: Shibbal18
I need a password reset, but can not use my current (old)password, it says it is incorrect. The password reset option in the menu needs the old password to reset it

From a logged out status, you can use the 'password reset' button which will display on the login page, it will send a code to your email you registered with
Shibbal18 liked this.
Jan. 9, 2021 at 9:34 p.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: Banks
From a logged out status, you can use the 'password reset' button which will display on the login page, it will send a code to your email you registered with

Thank you

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll