Thank you for conceding that I'm correct.
Ok, it seems you're just looking for an argument. So let's argue. Never said you were correct, never agreed with anything you said as a matter of fact. It just became obvious it was pointless having a discussion with you since you were beginning to twist words to fit your own agenda. Let's break all this down shall we?
1. pharrow posted that Barzal wouldn't make as much money playing in a defensive system as he would an offensive system. I disagreed,
2. He then stated that Barzal wouldn't make as much as the guys scoring a 100 points a season if he was only scoring 60. I disagreed again.
3. You then jumped in with a post, picking apart my post and ended it with Barzal isn't worth 10 million, to which I replied that the post wasn't about him being worth 10 million it was about parts 1&2.
4. This must have somehow triggered you because you replied to this post with an off topic rant about Tavares and how I called him a traitor. Something I never stated in my post so I assumed you were talking about my avatar and offered an explanation, NOT an argument.
5. You then claimed I didn't know he was lying to which I replied post that you didn't know he wasn't lying.
6. You then proceeded to take an extremely small portion of my final post, telling me it was the very definition of lying. Even though I never claimed he was lying about the part you quoted. I said he screwed the Islanders over by letting them know he was leaving at the last possible second. Not that he lied about it. It was at this point I knew I was just smashing my face in to the keyboard and had every intention of walking away from this thread. So I conceded. Until your ego got in the way,
No, you're not right!