SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Sorry but I think David Quinn is a clown

Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:18 p.m.
It really seems to me that all DQ is a baby sitter for the young guys. I dont think he is well respected by the players because he treats them all like children. Benches players for penalties and constantly switches up lines/pairings. If anything is needed for young kids to succeed in this league is some semblance of support and stability. Kakko has a bad game Thursday and immediately demoted to the third line today. That is a great way to kill every ounce of confidence in a kids game. Im not trying to say dont be tough because that gets you a situation like the Maple Leafs (softest team in the league with alot of skill) but DQ needs to pick and choose his moments for punishment. I legitimately think this is his last year and our next coach is super important in the future of our players. Also John Tavares fornicated with my wife. actually now my ex wife
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:20 p.m.
Isles7
Trotz does the same thing to young players
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:22 p.m.
Quoting: Isles777
Trotz does the same thing to young players

Trotz has some pedigree. He won a cup. DQ has done nothing so I think he doesn't get the same level of respect. Also Trotz has a system while DQ has yet to make a system
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:23 p.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
If Keefe tries the same **** he did last night I propose a coach trade. The deal is one for one.
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:24 p.m.
Quoting: Jamiepo
If Keefe tries the same **** he did last night I propose a coach trade. The deal is one for one.

I dont want anyone who has coached John Tavares. He home wrecked my family
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:25 p.m.
Isles7
Quoting: LGR
Trotz has some pedigree. He won a cup. DQ has done nothing so I think he doesn't get the same level of respect. Also Trotz has a system while DQ has yet to make a system

He won a cup because he was forced to play young players due to injuries. Trotz hates playing young players and they are demoted if they make one mistake.
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:27 p.m.
I feel you with Maurice. It’s a lot of the same, Niku had one bad game and it’s likely he’ll be benched. It’s unfortunate that there isn’t an abundance of good coaches. It’s tough to watch these coaches really tear down some of these young guys confidence. In our case, he basically ran Roslovic out of town. Also, I died at the last sentence, your poor wife probably got cried on after Tavares was whining about all the losing.
LGR liked this.
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:28 p.m.
He won a cup because he was forced to play young players due to injuries. Trotz hates playing young players and they are demoted if they make one mistake.

the islanders/caps are a veteran team. Quinn needs to play these players and give them a shot
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:29 p.m.
Quoting: tsyls
I feel you with Maurice. It’s a lot of the same, Niku had one bad game and it’s likely he’ll be benched. It’s unfortunate that there isn’t an abundance of good coaches. It’s tough to watch these coaches really tear down some of these young guys confidence. In our case, he basically ran Roslovic out of town. Also, I died at the last sentence, your poor wife probably got cried on after Tavares was whining about all the losing.

Very true brother
tsyls liked this.
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:29 p.m.

Trotz is the only coach to get Ovechkin to realize there’s a defense of end of the rink
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:31 p.m.
Isles7
Quoting: LGR
the islanders/caps are a veteran team. Quinn needs to play these players and give them a shot

It’s a veteran team because trotz chooses to ice a veteran team. He never ices the best lineup. For example, bellows will come out of the lineup for Leo komarov tonight because trotz can’t get out of his own way.

I think Quinn just doesn’t know what he’s doing lol - the rangers are better off finding a new coach
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:31 p.m.
Isles7
Quoting: Bolts_Fan_Dan
Trotz is the only coach to get Ovechkin to realize there’s a defense of end of the rink

Ovechkins defense did not improve much under trotz. Trotz is a good motivator and ovi became more engaged , but he still sucks defensively.
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:32 p.m.
It’s a veteran team because trotz chooses to ice a veteran team. He never ices the best lineup. For example, bellows will come out of the lineup for Leo komarov tonight because trotz can’t get out of his own way.

I think Quinn just doesn’t know what he’s doing lol - the rangers are better off finding a new coach

The last part I agree on. Also your former captain split up my family
Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:33 p.m.
Ovechkins defense did not improve much under trotz. Trotz is a good motivator and ovi became more engaged , but he still sucks defensively.

He’s only bad now , at least he does realize it exists
He went from a -35 to a plus player is +- the end all he all no but that drastic a difference is noticeable

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll