$3,250,000$3,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 6
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LW
UFA - 7
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
UFA - 2
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$747,500$747,500 (Performance Bonus$107,500$108K)
LW
RFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
C, LW
RFA - 1
$4,750,000$4,750,000
C, RW
UFA - 4
$3,600,000$3,600,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
C
UFA - 1
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$8,000,000$8,000,000
LD
UFA - 7
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$4,687,500$4,687,500
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,250,000$1,250,000
LD
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000
RD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000
RD
RFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 18, 2021 at 12:28 p.m.
If Ottawa want PLD they will have to gave one of Sanderson, Stutzle or tkatchuk. Norris is a interesting prospect, he have some upside but it very very unlikely that he devellop into a first line centerman. Brannstrom isnt view as a top prospect anymore around the league. He doesn'T have a big frame and haven't show anything to justify that traded. Ottawa had some interesting pieces but Dubois is a young established first centerman. if Ottawa really want him they need to upgrade that trade because that won'T attract Kekelainen for sure
Jan. 18, 2021 at 12:31 p.m.
Jimmy Stu
If it's Norris and Brannstrom I'm not doing the 1st. Those are two solid players, one playing now and the other on the doorstep. Not the same ages but that's a better return than Stone and Stone is the better player (right now). If I had to add, a 2nd max. Maybe Columbus could do better that's a nice package
Jan. 18, 2021 at 12:33 p.m.
Jimmy Stu
Quoting: gfy
If Ottawa want PLD they will have to gave one of Sanderson, Stutzle or tkatchuk. Norris is a interesting prospect, he have some upside but it very very unlikely that he devellop into a first line centerman. Brannstrom isnt view as a top prospect anymore around the league. He doesn'T have a big frame and haven't show anything to justify that traded. Ottawa had some interesting pieces but Dubois is a young established first centerman. if Ottawa really want him they need to upgrade that trade because that won'T attract Kekelainen for sure

Maybe you're right, I thought it was a bit rich. But if that's the case I think Ottawa passes. But Dorion has had his trading hat on lol
Jan. 18, 2021 at 12:35 p.m.
torontos finest
First thing I thought about reading the title was "Dubois is not a defenseman"

He'll have to break 60 again in order to come close to Ottawa considering one of those players in a trade.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 12:48 p.m.
MGITBPITNHL
This is lowkey a good deal for both teams in my opinion
gavinray liked this.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 12:50 p.m.

Everything about this is wrong lol. There isn’t a chance PLD fetches one of those three players (especially Tkachuk and Stuetzle lol come on now) and Brannstrom is still a top prospect idk what you’re on about. Pre-2020 draft he was at least the 4th best D prospect in the league.
Masonh618 liked this.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 12:54 p.m.
gavinray

A 21 year old center playing top 6 minutes who had 61 points in 56 AHL games. I feel like theres a solid chance he's a 1C albeit not as elite as Dubois. If Norris becomes a 60+ point 1C and Brannstrom becomes a 40+ point top pairing dman, CLB wins this trade regardless of the 1st rounder.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Quoting: Alfie11
Everything about this is wrong lol. There isn’t a chance PLD fetches one of those three players (especially Tkachuk and Stuetzle lol come on now) and Brannstrom is still a top prospect idk what you’re on about. Pre-2020 draft he was at least the 4th best D prospect in the league.

https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-top-100-prospects-ranking/
Brannstrom is not a top prospect anymore and he doesn't look like a interesting prospect to anyone at 5,9 on defence no one follow him anymore. Kekelainen i'snt a ****ing moron and Dorion wouldn't never propose this deal. this is not NHL on Ps4
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:02 p.m.
torontos finest
Brannstrom is not a top prospect anymore and he doesn't look like a interesting prospect to anyone at 5,9 on defence no one follow him anymore. Kekelainen i'snt a ****ing moron and Dorion wouldn't never propose this deal. this is not NHL on Ps4

He might not be on the list because he's passed one of the criteria as listed at the top of the article (played more than 25 games in an nhl season).
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:04 p.m.
Quoting: gavinray
A 21 year old center playing top 6 minutes who had 61 points in 56 AHL games. I feel like theres a solid chance he's a 1C albeit not as elite as Dubois. If Norris becomes a 60+ point 1C and Brannstrom becomes a 40+ point top pairing dman, CLB wins this trade regardless of the 1st rounder.

There too much IF. All these scenario a hypothetic and very unlikely to happen. how many Prospect turn out to be exactly what they have been drafted for? You got your answer. Would you that that return for Thomas Chabot ? i don't think you would. Dubois is as important to the game then Chabot is.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:07 p.m.
gavinray

Firstly, who is Matthew Zator and why should we listen to him lol

Secondly, his criteria , if you bothered reading it, states "A skater is a prospect if he’s played less than 25 NHL games in a campaign" and Brannstrom has played 31 NHL games so he wasn't included.

Thirdly, Brannstrom is a top 30 prospect in the league, ala Lundkvist, Soderstrom, and Seider.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:08 p.m.
gavinray
There too much IF. All these scenario a hypothetic and very unlikely to happen. how many Prospect turn out to be exactly what they have been drafted for? You got your answer. Would you that that return for Thomas Chabot ? i don't think you would. Dubois is as important to the game then Chabot is.

Chabot is signed long term and wants to be apart of the team. If he requested a trade then yes I think that would be a decent return for him.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:08 p.m.
Quoting: mondo
He might not be on the list because he's passed one of the criteria as listed at the top of the article (played more than 25 games in an nhl season).

Or he is just not a top prospect anymore. On the 100 on that list there might be only 30 players that will get to the Nhl. Brannstrom was once a very great prospect but he haven't devellop into that. And every years that goes by is % chance of making the Nhl are decreasing. the fact are their to prove it.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:11 p.m.
Firstly, who is Matthew Zator and why should we listen to him lol

Secondly, his criteria , if you bothered reading it, states "A skater is a prospect if he’s played less than 25 NHL games in a campaign" and Brannstrom has played 31 NHL games so he wasn't included.

Thirdly, Brannstrom is a top 30 prospect in the league, ala Lundkvist, Soderstrom, and Seider.
<

if you put Sodestrom and Seider in the same conversation we are done. i wont waste any more time with someone who doesnt study the game and who talk without having any kind of facts to support is comment. bye bye
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:16 p.m.
gavinray
<

if you put Sodestrom and Seider in the same conversation we are done. i wont waste any more time with someone who doesnt study the game and who talk without having any kind of facts to support is comment. bye bye

https://theathletic.com/2019881/2020/10/14/nhl-prospect-rankings-wheelers-top-50-post-2020-draft-edition/

I don't study the game but you do? Reading Hockey Writers for an opinion. Try checking out the athletic for some facts lol because you've brought none to the convo, bye now

Post 2020 draft prospect rankings:
22. Seider
24. Soderstrom
25. Lundkvist
28. Brannstrom
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:17 p.m.
torontos finest
Or he is just not a top prospect anymore. On the 100 on that list there might be only 30 players that will get to the Nhl. Brannstrom was once a very great prospect but he haven't devellop into that. And every years that goes by is % chance of making the Nhl are decreasing. the fact are their to prove it.

Alright so just completely disregard what I said about him not be considered a prospect according to the criteria's outlined in the article.

Scott Wheeler's organizational rankings puts Brannstrom around a top 4 role and Norris around a top 6 role. You have to be careful with developing defenseman and Brannstrom not being a consistent NHLer probably has more to do with the state of the team instead of your personal opinion on whether or not he's reached his peak yet.

This is a decent trade for Dubois.
gavinray liked this.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:18 p.m.
torontos finest
https://theathletic.com/2019881/2020/10/14/nhl-prospect-rankings-wheelers-top-50-post-2020-draft-edition/

I don't study the game but you do? Reading Hockey Writers for an opinion. Try checking out the athletic for some facts lol because you've brought none to the convo, bye now

Post 2020 draft prospect rankings:
22. Seider
24. Soderstrom
25. Lundkvist
28. Brannstrom

This dude is giving off the same energy as this image:

286.jpg

"studied the game" lmao
gavinray liked this.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:19 p.m.
gavinray
Alright so just completely disregard what I said about him not be considered a prospect according to the criteria's outlined in the article.

Scott Wheeler's organizational rankings puts Brannstrom around a top 4 role and Norris around a top 6 role. You have to be careful with developing defenseman and Brannstrom not being a consistent NHLer probably has more to do with the state of the team instead of your personal opinion on whether or not he's reached his peak yet.

Probably just a Montreal fan who thinks a misread Hockey Writers is facts lol
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:24 p.m.

i am probably the most objective person here. i am not a Sens fan neither a Jackets fan. Dubois is already a star in this league and neither of these 3 assets have had any NHL success yet. statistically Brannstrom have a much bigger chance to be a bust at this point in is career. I haven't made that up, this is the reallity.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:32 p.m.
torontos finest
i am probably the most objective person here. i am not a Sens fan neither a Jackets fan. Dubois is already a star in this league and neither of these 3 assets have had any NHL success yet. statistically Brannstrom have a much bigger chance to be a bust at this point in is career. I haven't made that up, this is the reallity.

I'm neither a Sens or a Jackets fan too. I guess that makes me as objective as you are.

Dubois being a star is dubious. One 60 point season doesn't make you a star.

Burden of proof on Brannstrom having a "bigger chance to be a bust" lies on you.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:35 p.m.
gavinray
This dude is giving off the same energy as this image:

286.jpg

"studied the game" lmao

LOOOOOL Facts 😂😂😂
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:39 p.m.
gavinray

You say you're objective but then believe Brannstrom isn't even in the 100 prospects like cmon bud
The fact a prospect is more likely to bust than an established player is just common sense and logic lol
Jan. 18, 2021 at 1:57 p.m.
You say you're objective but then believe Brannstrom isn't even in the 100 prospects like cmon bud
The fact a prospect is more likely to bust than an established player is just common sense and logic lol

How can a established players can be a bust. are you listening to yourself sometime? there no much logic and common sense in that. i would be a shame of my self and i would maybe reconsider the Brannstrom thing because it seem that you are getting own totaly here.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 2:14 p.m.
I'm neither a Sens or a Jackets fan too. I guess that makes me as objective as you are.

Dubois being a star is dubious. One 60 point season doesn't make you a star.

Burden of proof on Brannstrom having a "bigger chance to be a bust" lies on you.

the facts that you think that points is the only thing that make you a star are quite funny. Hockey is more than assists and goals. And please show me any proof that Brannstrom having a bigger chance to be a bust is a lies??

i got proof that the success rate drop each year for prospect to have a big impact on the game. Statistic don't lie. Prove me wrong on that one And don't name me a players that have had success after is ELC, i know there is some but statistically the chance drop drastically for these players.
Jan. 18, 2021 at 2:16 p.m.
gavinray
How can a established players can be a bust. are you listening to yourself sometime? there no much logic and common sense in that. i would be a shame of my self and i would maybe reconsider the Brannstrom thing because it seem that you are getting own totaly here.

"Dubois is already a star in this league and neither of these 3 assets have had any NHL success yet. statistically Brannstrom have a much bigger chance to be a bust at this point in is career. "

So here you say that a star in this league has a bigger chance of being a bust LOL but then 5 minutes later you're like established players can't bust. Maybe make up your mind. You're clearly confused.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll