SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Toews Trouble

Jan. 20, 2021 at 3:13 p.m.
MikeyVC97
Edited Jan. 20, 2021 at 3:21 p.m.
My news that I won't mention again about Toews today has landed me in hot water with the powers that be on CapFriendly. I apparently violated unwritten rules based on my claims pertaining to JT. Its unfortunate and otherwise disturbing how I can be in violation of a FANTASY type forum or team builder based on statements I made about a player's future.

Fans constatntly make predictions in the sports world. It now seems that its going to rock the CapFriendly world if you make a statement about the future of a team or player if you are not willing to expose your source of the information. I want to note that I was not even asked who the source was. The team at CapFriendly just assumed I did not have one.

That being said...

The Hawks need to speed up the rebuild process. Players like Kane, Shaw, Keith, DeHann, Murphy, Carpenter, Pirri are not going to help our future every game that goes by they loose trade value. So I suggest to speed up the process and fire sale now. The organization does not have to worry about ticket sales this season so its the perfect time to trade for the future. The more NHL ice our prospects get the faster they improve or we find out what their potential cap is.

JT for those following along already know what I think is going to happen to him and thus can't be traded. Kane needs to be moved by the deadline for a haul that needs to include at least a team's #1 prospect and 3 draft picks (combination of 1st and 2nd rounders).

Best wishes to you all and I hope none of you run into the problem I did today. Maybe the site will update its written rules to make sure we can all be aware of violations before they occur.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll