SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

how has jimmy vesey been so far on the second line so far

Jan. 23, 2021 at 2:58 p.m.
sbinalla
i think he is a good fit because it gives nylander , tavares a gritty player who can make plays happen while they get points. and he could also possibly put up in a regular year 20 to 40 points on a bad team and not playing with as good players . so in a regular year i would not expect him to put up 80 points on the second line on the leafs but possibly 35 to 50 and he has 2 goals in 6 games which is ok so im not sure if he should be on the second line but at least the 3rd however the most i could see him putting up this year is 30 points and i would also like to see him play with marner and matthews some time while thortons gone do you agree if not be free to criticize my take on how jimmy vesey has played with the leafs so far all you want because to me its about opinions not right or wrong.
Mar. 17, 2021 at 1:50 p.m.
sbinalla
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
i think he is a good fit because it gives nylander , tavares a gritty player who can make plays happen while they get points. and he could also possibly put up in a regular year 20 to 40 points on a bad team and not playing with as good players . so in a regular year i would not expect him to put up 80 points on the second line on the leafs but possibly 35 to 50 and he has 2 goals in 6 games which is ok so im not sure if he should be on the second line but at least the 3rd however the most i could see him putting up this year is 30 points and i would also like to see him play with marner and matthews some time while thortons gone do you agree if not be free to criticize my take on how jimmy vesey has played with the leafs so far all you want because to me its about opinions not right or wrong.

this did not age well at all
Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 17, 2021 at 5:03 p.m.
Lifelong Leafs Fan
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
this did not age well at all

Lol. No it did not. It ended up with him usually on the 4th line and now has been claimed off waivers by Vancouver.
maplelaughs2297 liked this.
Mar. 18, 2021 at 2:03 a.m.
The few goals he scored while he was here was off the hard work of Spezza and others. I'm actually surprised he got as many chances as he did but hey, people can't claim he didn't get a fair chance at sticking around here.
maplelaughs2297 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll