SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Calgary Flames

Muzzin needs to be suspended

Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:48 a.m.
Tonight's game was heartbreaking, every night its always Tkachuk doing everything while everyone else just does nothing, at least Gaudreau played well. And also why the hell is Geoff Ward running all 4 lines when we need a goal? Putting Lucic put against Marner and Mattews when Lindholm or Tkachuk should be out there. All Lucic knows how to do is take a penalty gosh. Also, why is freaking Simon on the first line? he hasn't even scored a freaking point yet and you're putting him on the top line? And finally, Muzzin needs to be suspended asap. How dare he shoot the puck at our only good player after a loss, that is just disheartening.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:52 a.m.
I don't think he'll be suspended but if Lucic means anything to this team, he'll do the one thing he's capable of next game these 2 teams meet...
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:52 a.m.
CGY
Hard to win when you hit snooze for the first 20
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:53 a.m.
GO FLAMES GO
Leafs fans were calling for a Tkachuk suspension when he "purposely fell" onto Dell in the last game.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:53 a.m.
Banned
Muzzin had 60 minutes to sort out anything with Tkachuk and that’s the route he took. Toronto fans really think he accomplished something. Good thing Simmonds beat Tkachuk brain in like they all said he would!! Hahah
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:54 a.m.
Former Hockey Fan
100%. Muzzin is a terrible person. And it’s ridiculous how all of the Toronto media is painting this as a good thing that made Tkachuk upset.

Well of course he’s going to be angry when an opposing player makes a completely gutless play, and doesn’t face the consequences of it.

I hate Muzzin so much.
Gmonwy, nickthehabsfan, Ledge_And_Dairy and 1 other person liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:55 a.m.
Quoting: ItWasIn
Hard to win when you hit snooze for the first 20

Ikr...
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:56 a.m.
Quoting: Tkachuckyyy
I don't think he'll be suspended but if Lucic means anything to this team, he'll do the one thing he's capable of next game these 2 teams meet...

Lucic needs to wake up
Tkachuckyyy liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:57 a.m.
Quoting: FlamesFan19
Lucic needs to wake up

Lucic needs to retire
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:57 a.m.
I didn't like the play by Muzzin but it's not deserving of a suspension
Tkachuckyyy, nickthehabsfan, Miles_Togo and 3 others liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:04 a.m.
what would you suspend him for? What would be the official ruling?
Tkachuckyyy liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:15 a.m.
muzzin might get a fine but he won’t be suspended. All the leafs did was show their true colours—spineless. Did chucky deserve to have a talking to? Maybe, depending on who you ask. Personally I thought it was fine, if he gets pushed off balance in front he’s not obligated to avoid their goalie when he falls. Every player worth their salt is gonna take a chance to give the goalie a free bump, we see it all the time, but leafs fans just want something to complain about. If they had a problem with him being pushed onto their own goalie they shoulda challenged him to a fight and settled it, but nobody would lol, not even big bad simmonds (who is smaller than tkachuk btw lul). Shooting a puck at sometime after the whistle (especially the last whistle) is just unsportsmanlike, no excuses there. At least the leafs bought themselves a loss next game, chucky isn’t losing to them again haha
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:24 a.m.

Come on. If it's anyone other than Muzzin we're not even talking about it.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:30 a.m.
Serf
At first viewing, I thought it was worthy of a fine, but after seeing the reverse angle, it was pure gamemenship, and not meant to injure the player, except his ego.

As a Senators fan, I’m not a Toronto fan, so I cannot be accurately accused of being biased, but you can’t put a candle in a pile of crap and call it a cake either. Let this go, or Muzzin is living in your head, as well as Tkachuk’s, rent free.
GenXHockey liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:32 a.m.
Quoting: leaflet
Come on. If it's anyone other than Muzzin we're not even talking about it.

That makes no sense. If your equiptment manager shot the puck after the whistle, he'd also be getting punched in the mouth.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:38 a.m.
That makes no sense. If your equiptment manager shot the puck after the whistle, he'd also be getting punched in the mouth.

I agree that it makes no sense. I was quoting Geoff Ward, by the way:

"You know what, if that’s someone else we’re not even talking about it. You know because it’s Matthew Tkachuk, now it’s an issue," Ward said.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:43 a.m.
Lucic needs to retire

Lmaooo
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:50 a.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: sensibleguy
At first viewing, I thought it was worthy of a fine, but after seeing the reverse angle, it was pure gamemenship, and not meant to injure the player, except his ego.

As a Senators fan, I’m not a Toronto fan, so I cannot be accurately accused of being biased, but you can’t put a candle in a pile of crap and call it a cake either. Let this go, or Muzzin is living in your head, as well as Tkachuk’s, rent free.

Exactly this^ tkachuk needs to put this into his legs rather than do something stupid. Otherwise Muzzin wins the next time they meet up.

To the OP... suspended for what? Hurting Tkachuk feelings? Quit acting so salty. You never seem to have any issue with any of the absolutely stupid **** Tkachuk does so don’t cry foul when someone hurts Tkachuks feelings.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:51 a.m.
Quoting: leaflet
I agree that it makes no sense. I was quoting Geoff Ward, by the way:

"You know what, if that’s someone else we’re not even talking about it. You know because it’s Matthew Tkachuk, now it’s an issue," Ward said.

Yeah i get it, it still makes no sense. Ward said that because chucky lives in the blue paint. He plays on the edge and is always in the goalies grill. Are you saying muzzin is known for doing stupid *hit after the whistle cause he's too soft to do it during the game ...
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:54 a.m.
Quoting: Jamiepo
Exactly this^ tkachuk needs to put this into his legs rather than do something stupid. Otherwise Muzzin wins the next time they meet up.

To the OP... suspended for what? Hurting Tkachuk feelings? Quit acting mug so salty. You never seem to have any issue with any of the absolutely stupid **** Tkachuk does so don’t cry foul when someone hurts Tkachuks feelings.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. This was retribution in the best way for the Leafs.
GenXHockey liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:55 a.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
100%. Muzzin is a terrible person. And it’s ridiculous how all of the Toronto media is painting this as a good thing that made Tkachuk upset.

Well of course he’s going to be angry when an opposing player makes a completely gutless play, and doesn’t face the consequences of it.

I hate Muzzin so much.

Room for any other leafs in there or is it just Muzzin living rent free?

Funny that Tkachuk went after Matthews not Muzzin... till he had some refs between them so he could pull the whole “hold me back” maneuver. I assume he didn’t want to get absolutely dog walked after getting embarrassed.
palhal liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:59 a.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
Live by the sword, die by the sword. This was retribution in the best way for the Leafs.

Muzzin wasn’t trying to hurt Tkachuk. He was just letting him know that sometimes he has accidents too. Muzzin knew he would lose it. Well played abrasive move. With no intent to injure anyone.. well besides the ego.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:59 a.m.
Edited Jan. 27, 2021 at 2:05 a.m.
I though he was giving him the puck...you know, for his mens den showcase.....

They need to cut Muzzins right hand on the market square tomorrow morning for sure, because hurting instigat.....ehm I mean innocent people should be punished
GenXHockey liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 2:02 a.m.
Quoting: Jamiepo
Muzzin wasn’t trying to hurt Tkachuk. He was just letting him know that sometimes he has accidents too. Muzzin knew he would lose it. Well played abrasive move. With no intent to injure anyone.. well besides the ego.

Yeah, that's what I mean; Tkachuk tries to draw people in. Don't play into his hands. Take the two points and give him a little something to let him know.
GenXHockey liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 10:01 a.m.
torontos finest
"Muzzin needs to be suspended for something that we would be praising Tkachuk for doing if he did it."

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll