SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Justin Holl

Jan. 27, 2021 at 9:06 a.m.
TohnJavares
Man does he look awful hey?.... If only we shipped him away for those 5th rounders everyone called for in the off season...
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:14 p.m.
Quoting: TohnJavares
Man does he look awful hey?.... If only we shipped him away for those 5th rounders everyone called for in the off season...

Oh, f**k, I legitimately thought you were serious until I got to the end, there lol. Dude's been great
TohnJavares and Saskleaf liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:43 p.m.
Save Ukrane, end war
I agree, he's looked quite solid and it seems as though Keefe is getting increasingly comfortable employing him and Muzzin as his shutdown pairing.
Remember when he spent nearly an entire year in the press box? Imagine how much further along he'd be if he played that full year.
TohnJavares liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:46 p.m.
TohnJavares
Quoting: BigDaddyOvech
I agree, he's looked quite solid and it seems as though Keefe is getting increasingly comfortable employing him and Muzzin as his shutdown pairing.
Remember when he spent nearly an entire year in the press box? Imagine how much further along he'd be if he played that full year.

That's a great point. Or was it that year in the press box that fueled his motivation/determination?
BigDaddyOvech liked this.
Jan. 27, 2021 at 12:54 p.m.
Save Ukrane, end war
Quoting: TohnJavares
That's a great point. Or was it that year in the press box that fueled his motivation/determination?

That's inception! lol
MitchMarner_16 liked this.
Jan. 29, 2021 at 1:28 p.m.
Well. Admitted: I was one of those guys who wanted to trade holl. Glad I was wrong, he proving his worth.
TohnJavares liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll