SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Other Leagues

Game 3 Laval Rocket

Feb. 16, 2021 at 9:55 p.m.
Habs4ever
Laval dominated 1st, allowed Belleville back in the game in 2nd, then fell apart late in 3rd. Final score 4 to 1 Belleville. Defense were ordinary, best D-man on the night was Corey Schueneman. Jordan Weal is too strong for AHL but not strong enough for NHL. But his faceoff's and communication was excellent. Ylonen has impressive speed and vision. He will be with MTL next season or the following. Harvey-Pinard works his butt off and was noticeable. Poehling looked good in some parts but ordinary in others. You do notice him out there, needs more seasoning. The player that impressed me the most was Arsen Khisamutdinov, he protects the puck very well, causes good separation, has good size. It was my first time ever seeing him so it is obviously a small sample but he looked good. The rest of the players were ordinary.
Feb. 16, 2021 at 10:01 p.m.
I could only watched the 1st period, how was Primeau on the Sens 4 goals ? They had 3 shots in the first lol
Feb. 16, 2021 at 10:21 p.m.
Habs4ever
Quoting: GMs
I could only watched the 1st period, how was Primeau on the Sens 4 goals ? They had 3 shots in the first lol

Not one of his best games. After the 1st period as you said they only had 3 shots on him. In the second he was busier and looked okay. In the third the 2nd goal seemed to rattle him and then it was mental breakdowns from the players in front of him. 2 on 1's, scrambled play. They did not lose because of Primeau but still not one of his better games. There were 3 D and 6 F, playing passenger hockey in front of him. Teasdale was a complete no show, then with under 3 minutes left he starts hitting people and showing up. Laval is the stronger team. Belleville sat 5 guys in the neutral zone with little forecheck. Just wanting to pounce on turnovers.
GMs liked this.
Feb. 17, 2021 at 9:23 a.m.
Evans truther
You're aware there's a forum for discussions right?
Feb. 17, 2021 at 9:55 a.m.
Habs4ever
Quoting: ColonelX
You're aware there's a forum for discussions right?

but if I would have posted there, I would not have had your lovely countenance expressing yourself to me. It is all good, be happy. Just talking hockey! or I could make Crosby trades or Galchenyuk returns to MTL or I even saw Mathews for Weal. So I don't do dumb trades but enjoy talking hockey. A sport I was privileged to coach for 23 years in both the Q & the O. So it is fun for me to still chat hockey from my house in sunny Florida! lol

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll