SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Matthews for Hart lets go

Feb. 20, 2021 at 9:23 p.m.
torontos finest
Quoting: TheAlien
You don't need to verify anything, you should hear some of the stuff your GF says

I'm still convinced this is about you wanting to see my weiner. Sounds like it's also living rent free in your head along with the Maple Leafs.
Feb. 20, 2021 at 9:31 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Well the Millionaires have 1 which means just as much as any cup won before the 70s

I know the Leafs have won lots of Cups after the Millionaires won their one.
But really, hardly matters. I know some of our CF Habs fans talk about all the Habs Cups victories, But geez some of these guys were born in in the 1990s and don't remember any Cup victories by the Habs.
Feb. 20, 2021 at 9:36 p.m.
Quoting: palhal
I know the Leafs have won lots of Cups after the Millionaires won their one.
But really, hardly matters. I know some of our CF Habs fans talk about all the Habs Cups victories, But geez some of these guys were born in in the 1990s and don't remember any Cup victories by the Habs.

I’ll chime in on this one since I’ve never witnessed them win something. Habs have 24 cups as an original 6 franchise (the leafs were one) you have to acknowledge that. Leafs fans think the leafs are the greatest thing ever which is good, but all the team has to show for it is a bunch of first round exits after having great regular seasons. They might win one but for now that will always be what their known for
Feb. 20, 2021 at 9:40 p.m.
Quoting: mondo
I'm still convinced this is about you wanting to see my weiner. Sounds like it's also living rent free in your head along with the Maple Leafs.

Like I said man there's only one thing living rent free in my head but keep believing want you wanna believe I'm sure it'll really help with your self-confidence
Feb. 20, 2021 at 9:43 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Edited Feb. 20, 2021 at 9:48 p.m.
Quoting: Howisjulienstillhere
I’ll chime in on this one since I’ve never witnessed them win something. Habs have 24 cups as an original 6 franchise (the leafs were one) you have to acknowledge that. Leafs fans think the leafs are the greatest thing ever which is good, but all the team has to show for it is a bunch of first round exits after having great regular seasons. They might win one but for now that will always be what their known for

I don't think Leafs fans think they are the "greatest thing ever". Gotta think the Habs have been the most successful NHL franchise ever, but hardly matter now if you're fan of the Habs. It's almost like saying if you're Italian that Roman Empire was the greatest empire ever....Doesn't matter now. Since 1993, the Habs and Leafs have had similar season and playoff records.
Feb. 20, 2021 at 9:47 p.m.
Quoting: palhal
I don't think Leafs fans think they are the "greatest thing ever". Gotta think the Habs have been the most successful NHL franchise ever, but hardly matter now if you're fan of the Habs. It's almost like saying if you're Italian that Roman Empire was the greatest empire ever....Doesn't matter know. Since 1993, the Habs and Leafs have had similar season and playoff records.

Leafs fans certainly do. Maybe not you. And yes Habs haven’t won a cup in a while, but you still have to respect the greatest hockey franchise. Maybe the leafs won one soon but a couple of good regular seasons with 1st round exits doesn’t mean much.

But yes the Habs haven’t done much in close to 30 years(sigh)
Feb. 21, 2021 at 9:34 a.m.
Go leafs go
Sure which will make it even funnier when they get eliminated in round 1 again

Ya sure, and the canucks will beat them haha.
SomeonesOffended liked this.
Feb. 21, 2021 at 5:37 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Yes, and yes. This guy is ridiculous.

hes basically Ovie of the North and im loving it.
Saskleaf and Kotkaniemi15 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll