SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My Top 15

My Top 15

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: ItWasIn
Published: Feb. 24, 2021 at 3:57 p.m.
Description
This isn't a mock. This is my top 15 rankings, based on the viewings I've had on this class
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
Feb. 24, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Everyone be sleeping on Ceulemans... This kid is a top 10 pick all day and probably a top 5 pick for many teams right now. Big, elite skater with some slick puck skills too. I dont get all the fuss about Clarke. Hes skilled but his skating is all over the place and his defensive play is probably the worst among all the D that are going in the first round this year. Ceulemans is the best RHD this year and a top 3 D for sure
Feb. 24, 2021 at 7:03 p.m.
CGY
Quoting: math731
Everyone be sleeping on Ceulemans... This kid is a top 10 pick all day and probably a top 5 pick for many teams right now. Big, elite skater with some slick puck skills too. I dont get all the fuss about Clarke. Hes skilled but his skating is all over the place and his defensive play is probably the worst among all the D that are going in the first round this year. Ceulemans is the best RHD this year and a top 3 D for sure

A lot of folks see that Ceulemans is an RHD that plays for Brooks and thinks Cale Makar. I don't think they are all that similar. I like a lot of what Ceulemans does, I just don't know that he will produce at the NHL level. The AJHL is a very tough league to evaluate, you have teams like Brooks and the Okotoks Oilers that could beat WHL teams, then you have a bunch of teams that would lose or have a heck of a game with a Junior B team.

Clarke is a lot of what the ideal modern D is. Mobile, puck skills, not afraid to join the rush. He started playing D late, so there's a belief that he's only scratching the surface. I find that most folks that were high on Drysdale are fans of Clarke and of course thefor those that weren't high on Drysdale, aren't high on Clarke.
math731 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll