Trying again

Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:03 p.m.
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Likely

Confirmed, one of the big anti Nylander accounts is a mod burner or friend
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:06 p.m.
Deleted
Back checks hard. Works way more on his defensive game and you guys want more scoring. It's just a lose lose for the guy

Nope. I don't care how much he scores. It's how little the guy tries in his own end, and how floaty he is. I'll give his credit because tonight he did seem to have some good moments behind the net and in the corners, especially that little game of keepaway he had with one of the flames. If he plays a more consistent game I'm sure we'll see less and less people demanding he be traded.
SadSensFan14 liked this.
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:07 p.m.
I got a 1 month ban once for going off on a guy for using homophobic remarks. This site is wack

I got an infraction for joking that someone should watch the games. If that was a real infraction half the site would be banned
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:07 p.m.
Quoting: Nate
Nope. I don't care how much he scores. It's how little the guy tries in his own end, and how floaty he is. I'll give his credit because tonight he did seem to have some good moments behind the net and in the corners, especially that little game of keepaway he had with one of the flames. If he plays a more consistent game I'm sure we'll see less and less people demanding he be traded.

Yeah, just like last year right?
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:10 p.m.
Deleted
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
Yeah, just like last year right?

I am pretty open about the fact that I wouldn't mind Nylander to be traded, but only for a guy like Forsberg. Right now there is not an immediate need to trade Nylander anyways so it doesn't matter. If he could play like this more often the guy would be a beauty. Also can you elaborate on what you mean by "just like last year". Are you talking about his consistency?
SadSensFan14 liked this.
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:14 p.m.
I am pretty open about the fact that I wouldn't mind Nylander to be traded, but only for a guy like Forsberg. Right now there is not an immediate need to trade Nylander anyways so it doesn't matter. If he could play like this more often the guy would be a beauty. Also can you elaborate on what you mean by "just like last year". Are you talking about his consistency?

Yes, last year when he was incredibly consistent all season and there was still people trading him for worse players here every day.
And at the start of this season where he had like 10 good games in a row same thing, then suddenly he hits a rougher patch where he goes up and down for a couple weeks and people jump all over him for constancy issues despite his previous consitancy or the fact that literally everyone but 4 or 5 players in th3 entire league has hot and cold streaks.
Some people dont like Nylander and dont actually care about constancy or effort or whatever, they just care about trading him for a worse player who fits some bizzare mental picture they have
DeletedACGMAccount liked this.
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:24 p.m.
Banned

You just don't see what he does, doesn't float. Works hard but makes it look effortless. Go to bed
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:25 p.m.
Banned
I got an infraction for joking that someone should watch the games. If that was a real infraction half the site would be banned

Pretty sure the biggest trolls are the ones who report people the most
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:29 p.m.
Deleted
Yes, last year when he was incredibly consistent all season and there was still people trading him for worse players here every day.
And at the start of this season where he had like 10 good games in a row same thing, then suddenly he hits a rougher patch where he goes up and down for a couple weeks and people jump all over him for constancy issues despite his previous consitancy or the fact that literally everyone but 4 or 5 players in th3 entire league has hot and cold streaks.
Some people dont like Nylander and dont actually care about constancy or effort or whatever, they just care about trading him for a worse player who fits some bizzare mental picture they have

Good point, last year I didn't use CapFriendly. I wasn't in the camp of trading him last year and would only want to see him traded for some actual good return.
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:29 p.m.
Deleted
You just don't see what he does, doesn't float. Works hard but makes it look effortless. Go to bed

Alright guy. Keep telling yourself that
Feb. 24, 2021 at 10:52 p.m.
Banned
Alright guy. Keep telling yourself that

Nah, I'll just watch him score big goals down the stretch
Feb. 25, 2021 at 12:07 a.m.
Hakuna Matata
Edited Feb. 25, 2021 at 1:03 a.m.
┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in this
┃╱╱╲╲ house