SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Minnesota Wild

Calder

Feb. 25, 2021 at 2:44 p.m.
Hockey Fan13
I feel like I'm not overreacting here, but Kirill feels like a lock for the Calder. Kid has been fun to watch, there is always the possibility of injury 🤞.
Also I'm fearing Greenway is starting to Coyle again. I could see him being the first trade if he doesn't have a bounce back game soon.
mnwild1790 liked this.
Feb. 25, 2021 at 10:16 p.m.
Quoting: OutCold13
I feel like I'm not overreacting here, but Kirill feels like a lock for the Calder. Kid has been fun to watch, there is always the possibility of injury 🤞.
Also I'm fearing Greenway is starting to Coyle again. I could see him being the first trade if he doesn't have a bounce back game soon.

It's okay, we're Minnesotans. We've been so bad for so long we're allowed to overreact to this stuff. Too many variables for me to call him a lock but I will say he is the HEAVY front runner at the moment. Unanimous if the season ended today. But a lot of season left so I'm not going to say a lock just yet.
OutCold13 liked this.
Feb. 26, 2021 at 11:29 p.m.
I think he's the frontrunner. CHI's goalie Lankinen has been outstanding so far too. These are my top-2 currently.
OutCold13 liked this.
Feb. 27, 2021 at 1:45 a.m.
Hockey Fan13
Quoting: wabit
I think he's the frontrunner. CHI's goalie Lankinen has been outstanding so far too. These are my top-2 currently.

Same but I think the preference goes to the skater

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll