Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Pavel Kraskovsky

Will Kraskovsky come to North America?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 26, 2021 at 9:19 a.m.
Go Jets Go
Pavel Kraskosvky:

-Drafted in the 6th round, 164th overall in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft by Winnipeg

-6'4, 216 lbs

-Has played in the KHL ever since all with Yaroslavl Lokomotiv

-Current KHL contract expires April 30th, 2022

I have been keeping an eye on Pavel Kraskovsky ever since he was drafted. His numbers were never that great up until this season. Currently he is at 35 points (17 goals 18 assists) in 55 games with a +17 rating. He seems to be having a break out year and could be an excellent bottom 6 option for the Jets.

Does anyone else know much about this guy and what do you think the chance are that he would come to North America?
Dec. 21, 2021 at 10:21 p.m.
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Rooney
Pavel Kraskosvky:

-Drafted in the 6th round, 164th overall in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft by Winnipeg

-6'4, 216 lbs

-Has played in the KHL ever since all with Yaroslavl Lokomotiv

-Current KHL contract expires April 30th, 2022

I have been keeping an eye on Pavel Kraskovsky ever since he was drafted. His numbers were never that great up until this season. Currently he is at 35 points (17 goals 18 assists) in 55 games with a +17 rating. He seems to be having a break out year and could be an excellent bottom 6 option for the Jets.

Does anyone else know much about this guy and what do you think the chance are that he would come to North America?

Idk but I was hoping they would bring him over at some point, Kraskovsky always seemed like he could be of use.

I know they won't do it but I'm ready for a major overhaul of this lineup, like tear it down to the studs, keep only a few of
the current core and replace the outgoing players with prospects.
Rooney liked this.
Dec. 22, 2021 at 8:11 a.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Idk but I was hoping they would bring him over at some point, Kraskovsky always seemed like he could be of use.

I know they won't do it but I'm ready for a major overhaul of this lineup, like tear it down to the studs, keep only a few of
the current core and replace the outgoing players with prospects.

Right? Like there is no doubt WPG would gladly give him a shot but I don't think he ever leaves Russia unfortunately. It sucks because I think he would make a great addition to the bottom 6. Svech and Kraskovsky could be great leaders for our younger Russian prospects as well and could make the choice easier for them to sign.
MisstheWhalers liked this.
Dec. 22, 2021 at 2:11 p.m.
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Rooney
Right? Like there is no doubt WPG would gladly give him a shot but I don't think he ever leaves Russia unfortunately. It sucks because I think he would make a great addition to the bottom 6. Svech and Kraskovsky could be great leaders for our younger Russian prospects as well and could make the choice easier for them to sign.

I have no idea if the Jets have tried to bring him over or not but I get the sense that Russians especially have little interest in spending much if any time in the AHL so he's probably considered that, think many of them would rather stay at home then come to North America and play in the minors.

A big center who looks like he's got a decent offensive touch to his game is definitely something the Jets could use.
Rooney liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit