SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Strome Makes Everyone He Plays With Better

Mar. 7, 2021 at 9:41 a.m.
AJC13
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Honestly... I have no opinion on you, Ryan Strome or anything in this post.
Not something I have ever thought about.
Find another strawman.

Then don't tell me to post on another site, like a Rangers forum. How am I using you as a "strawman"? I believe you're using the term strawman incorrectly.
Mar. 7, 2021 at 9:51 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: AJC13
When you make a comment like this you're in essence admitting defeat. Truth hurts don't it... Admit you and all the other Rangers haters on this site were wrong about Strome. As well as all the Devil and Icelanders fans on the Rangers forums as well.

Rangers aren't good enough for you to constantly say "rangers haters" lmaoooo quiet down
Mar. 7, 2021 at 9:52 a.m.
Quoting: AJC13
Then don't tell me to post on another site, like a Rangers forum. How am I using you as a "strawman"? I believe you're using the term strawman incorrectly.

You: You hate me
Me: I don't care

You: You think X, Y, Z
Me: Never thought about any of those things

You: So I win, you lose
Me: There is no game going on

I am not your Strawman. Go yell at the birds.
Mar. 7, 2021 at 9:53 a.m.
What is going on with Ranger fans lately?
Golly
Mar. 7, 2021 at 10:18 a.m.
AJC13
You: You hate me
Me: I don't care

You: You think X, Y, Z
Me: Never thought about any of those things

You: So I win, you lose
Me: There is no game going on

I am not your Strawman. Go yell at the birds.

I love you hockey brother! As for yelling at the birds... I do admit that I sometimes talk to the pigeons outside my kitchen window, but I only imitate the cooing sounds they make from time to time.

My posting was addressed openly to the many Rangers haters on this site that just about always claim Strome is not worth a 2nd round pick every time a Strome trade is proposed. Just trying to prove Strome is not succeeding because of Panarin and any analitics that say otherwise is incorrect. And in that regard, I believe that I won.
Mar. 7, 2021 at 10:23 a.m.
AJC13
What is going on with Ranger fans lately?
Golly

Can't speak for all Rangers fans. Just currently Panarin is out of the lineup and Strome is playing even better without him. So now was the time to do so and hopefully Panarin will be back with the team soon. Even Putin is a Rangers hater! smile
Mar. 7, 2021 at 10:37 a.m.
AJC13
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
Rangers aren't good enough for you to constantly say "rangers haters" lmaoooo quiet down

I suppose we'll see how good the Rangers are tonight and Tuesday night against a very tough Penguin team... I'll quiet down when the Strome bashers quiet down or until I get bored trying to prove how illogical they are.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll