Mar. 22, 2021 at 10:27 a.m.
Edited Mar. 22, 2021 at 10:54 a.m.
Palat - Point - Kucherov
Killorn - Cirelli - Stamkos
Gourde - Johnson - Coleman
Maroon - Colton - Goodrow
Mar. 22, 2021 at 6:14 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
I don't think Goodrow will be bumped down to the 4th. I imagine the Gourde line will stay the same from last year and Maroon will be a lock on the 4th. I think it'll come down to determining 4C and 4RW between Johnson, Joseph, Colton, and Stephens.
Mar. 23, 2021 at 10:33 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: CoopsTroops
I don't think Goodrow will be bumped down to the 4th. I imagine the Gourde line will stay the same from last year and Maroon will be a lock on the 4th. I think it'll come down to determining 4C and 4RW between Johnson, Joseph, Colton, and Stephens.

Johnson's a lock in that group. I know he's overpaid, but the Lightning fans on here hate on him too much
CoopsTroops and Rangsey liked this.
Mar. 23, 2021 at 11:28 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: imawesome
Johnson's a lock in that group. I know he's overpaid, but the Lightning fans on here hate on him too much

Nevermind Lightning fans, pretty much the entire Capfriendly crowd has written him off as trash. Dude is still a solid Top 9 forward tho.
Rangsey liked this.
Mar. 24, 2021 at 10:06 p.m.
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Nevermind Lightning fans, pretty much the entire Capfriendly crowd has written him off as trash. Dude is still a solid Top 9 forward tho.

He's gonna
Quoting: imawesome

He's going to go to Seattle, move back to centre. Get minutes and pp time and absolutely clean up. It's not his fault he's name isnt Point or Cirelli.
imawesome liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll