SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Habs Tonight podcast

Mar. 24, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Hey guys, I stumbled upon this YouTube channel/podcast started by former Hab Dale Weise and some other non hockey player guys where they talk about all things Montreal Canadiens called "Habs Tonight". I didn't have high expectations but boy did they deliver some epic content!!! Very similar to the Spittin chiclets podcast but this is Habs only talk.

They just had Brandon Prust on as a guest and whether you like Prusty or not aside, the stories they told from their time in Montreal and "insider knowledge" to the game they gave the viewer's was amazing! They had Georges Laraques on last episode and it was really interesting too. I'm talking straight up talking about the truth about the Subban behind the scenes trade stuff, Pacioretty as Captain or was he really?, and why exactly did Bergevin trade Prust?, etc etc. Juicy information about things we talk about on CF all the time but now with some proof of what REALLY went down.

I highly highly recommend giving their podcast a listen if you want some great stories and actual player opinions that are not filtered in the slightest.

@habsfan01 @habslife @SevenLeg @Campabee @GMs @Blazingbat11 @Zuki9797 @Kotkaniemi15 @KSIxSKULLS @HabsFan77
@jpsnow13 @clapperzzz11 @MTLaveragefan @DriveFor25 @RoyBoy @yanp007 @habitantlecolon @Cabbie91 @MakingHistory @math731 @skriko @Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien @ColonelX @Shanesaw9
GMs, nickthehabsfan, math731 and 9 others liked this.
Mar. 25, 2021 at 1:35 a.m.
ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE
Quoting: F50marco
Hey guys, I stumbled upon this YouTube channel/podcast started by former Hab Dale Weise and some other non hockey player guys where they talk about all things Montreal Canadiens called "Habs Tonight". I didn't have high expectations but boy did they deliver some epic content!!! Very similar to the Spittin chiclets podcast but this is Habs only talk.

They just had Brandon Prust on as a guest and whether you like Prusty or not aside, the stories they told from their time in Montreal and "insider knowledge" to the game they gave the viewer's was amazing! They had Georges Laraques on last episode and it was really interesting too. I'm talking straight up talking about the truth about the Subban behind the scenes trade stuff, Pacioretty as Captain or was he really?, and why exactly did Bergevin trade Prust?, etc etc. Juicy information about things we talk about on CF all the time but now with some proof of what REALLY went down.

I highly highly recommend giving their podcast a listen if you want some great stories and actual player opinions that are not filtered in the slightest.

habsfan01 habslife SevenLeg Campabee GMs Blazingbat11 Zuki9797 Kotkaniemi15 KSIxSKULLS HabsFan77
jpsnow13 clapperzzz11 MTLaveragefan DriveFor25 RoyBoy yanp007 habitantlecolon Cabbie91 MakingHistory math731 skriko Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien ColonelX Shanesaw9

no mention 😥
lebronisdagoat and A_Habs_fan liked this.
Mar. 25, 2021 at 8:35 a.m.
This sounds sick, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the reccomendation!
F50marco liked this.
Mar. 25, 2021 at 9:31 a.m.
Quoting: MTL_is_better_than_TOR
no mention 😥

I dont know of every Habs fan on this site. Lol

Consider this your mention. awesome face
Mar. 25, 2021 at 12:31 p.m.
I post sometimes
Quoting: F50marco

Yeah It looks great!
Mar. 25, 2021 at 7:15 p.m.
MakingHistory
where can i find it?
Mar. 25, 2021 at 7:53 p.m.
Quoting: MakingHistory
where can i find it?

Seriously?

....Its currently on HBO max and Disney+........

I feel if your not going to read the actual post, i should be able to give you silly answers only. squinty smile
A_Habs_fan, lebronisdagoat, MTL_is_better_than_TOR and 1 other person liked this.
Mar. 25, 2021 at 8:18 p.m.
where can i find it?

If you would’ve read the original post you should’ve known it’s on YouTube
Mar. 25, 2021 at 9:43 p.m.
Banned
where can i find it?

lmaoo it says it in the first sentence
Mar. 25, 2021 at 9:43 p.m.
Banned