SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Put respect on fox he should be talked about heavily for the Norris

Mar. 26, 2021 at 1:03 a.m.
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
Mar. 26, 2021 at 1:55 a.m.
CbjSabresDucks
Also, EASILY should have been in the Makar vs Hughes convo last seasob.
Mar. 26, 2021 at 2:13 a.m.
Hedman Petry Doughty Nurse have good season in that order
Mar. 26, 2021 at 2:21 a.m.
Quoting: GMs

Doughty is so overrated
Mar. 26, 2021 at 2:24 a.m.
Quoting: GMs

Fox is better than the last 2.
Mar. 26, 2021 at 3:24 a.m.
AJC13
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
There are fan forums for conversation.

Without conversation like this the many Rangers haters in this site will continue to under value Fox's trade value like they do with Strome.

Strome is almost a point per game player and if he played for any other team except the Rangers he would have the same or better trade value than what the Islanders traded for Pageau, a 1st, a 2nd, and a conditional 3rd. But because he's a Ranger, he's not even worth a 2nd.

Maybe you should listen and learn from these conversations instead of making ignorant comments based on your hatred towards the Rangers?
Mar. 26, 2021 at 8:29 a.m.
Not sure how they do the Norris voting this year, but Fox should be in the convo. In the division alone, I have it as

McAvoy
Fox
Pelech

Had Pelech before Fox last night and still want to put him there, but for whatever reason the Norris awards defenseman with high point totals. Pelech’s underlying numbers are better but there’s still something to be said for box score stats.

Most of Fox’s points come on the PP, where his shot from the point is ridiculous...it always seems to get through traffic at 2/3 feet above the ice making it easy to tip. Guys unreal.
Fox_Czar_Cup liked this.
Mar. 26, 2021 at 10:09 a.m.
Rangers 2023
Quoting: Book_Hockey
Not sure how they do the Norris voting this year, but Fox should be in the convo. In the division alone, I have it as

McAvoy
Fox
Pelech

Had Pelech before Fox last night and still want to put him there, but for whatever reason the Norris awards defenseman with high point totals. Pelech’s underlying numbers are better but there’s still something to be said for box score stats.

Most of Fox’s points come on the PP, where his shot from the point is ridiculous...it always seems to get through traffic at 2/3 feet above the ice making it easy to tip. Guys unreal.

This but with Sam Girard
Book_Hockey liked this.
Mar. 26, 2021 at 10:12 a.m.
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
This but with Sam Girard

Yeah Girard's amazing- i was only referring to the east division though. If we're doing the entire league, Nurse has to be in there as well. Haven't seen much hockey outside of the East and West games to be honest.

I had a take the other day that Girard is the best skater in the league not named McDavid. People thought I was nuts but he's so freaking good
Mar. 26, 2021 at 9:44 p.m.
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
Also, EASILY should have been in the Makar vs Hughes convo last seasob.

He wasn't anywhere even close to Makar last season, Makar was on another planet. This season is different though Fox is a machine.
Mar. 27, 2021 at 7:09 p.m.
Quoting: Nathan_Breakfast
He wasn't anywhere even close to Makar last season, Makar was on another planet. This season is different though Fox is a machine.

I’d say makar is the best dman in the league actually maybe 2 behind Hedman but fox has to be top 5

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll