SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Trade Machine Limit

Mar. 27, 2021 at 4:28 p.m.
Just curious why there is a limit on the trade proposals you can publish in a 24-hour span? Especially with the trade deadline approaching and the number of current trade talks.

Love the site though smile
Mar. 30, 2021 at 11:57 a.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: fishkr
Just curious why there is a limit on the trade proposals you can publish in a 24-hour span? Especially with the trade deadline approaching and the number of current trade talks.

Just use ArmchairGM. It's better than trade machine.
Mr_Canoehead liked this.
Mar. 31, 2021 at 11:50 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: fishkr

Back in the day when we didn't have a limit we would get trolls spamming threads.
Quoting: Saskleaf
Just use ArmchairGM. It's better than trade machine.

They serve different purposes. Trade Machine is significantly more accurate when it comes to in season cap counting.
Mar. 31, 2021 at 12:12 p.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: Banks
Back in the day when we didn't have a limit we would get trolls spamming threads.

They serve different purposes. Trade Machine is significantly more accurate when it comes to in season cap counting.

Oh I see. I didn't realize that. I always though it was just a more low key version of ACGM.
Apr. 8, 2021 at 12:42 a.m.
Quoting: Banks

Makes sense, thank you.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll