SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Split up the top line already

Mar. 28, 2021 at 12:59 a.m.
No trades and bring Heinola in down the stretch. Who is the problem on the Stastny - Scheif - Wheeler line? Defensively speaking
Mar. 28, 2021 at 1:10 a.m.
Cold spaghetti
Wheeler has just been bad this year, also playing in front of Morrissey who’s just an absolute tire fire doesn’t really help. Ideally I wish the Jets would go with a more balanced approach, I want to see something like
Ehlers-Copp-Wheeler
Stastny-Scheifele-Appleton
Perrault-Dubois-Connor

With all 3 of those lines playing pretty much the same amount
Mar. 28, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
Quoting: bunzy1034
Wheeler has just been bad this year, also playing in front of Morrissey who’s just an absolute tire fire doesn’t really help. Ideally I wish the Jets would go with a more balanced approach, I want to see something like
Ehlers-Copp-Wheeler
Perrault-Dubois-Connor

I would 100% be for these lines you suggested. It’s balanced and probably gives the Jets very good depth scoring - although they’ve already been much improved in that regard this year.

I worry about Scheifele defensively too though, along with wheeler and Morrissey they seem to really have regressed without the likes of Trouba and Buff to help in their own end. Lack of physicality there seems to play big a factor
Jun. 20, 2021 at 1:34 p.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: bunzy1034
Ehlers-Copp-Wheeler
Perrault-Dubois-Connor

You can’t just put Connor on the third line and he doesn’t play right wing

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll