SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Other Leagues

Sven Andrighetto

Is Sven Andrighetto NHL level?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Mar. 29, 2021 at 6:06 p.m.
Ben Eager is goated
Recently Sven Andrighetto has been tearing up the Switzerland National League A. I believe he deserves another chance at the NHL level, probably as a bottom-six player. Last year's season with Omsk Avangard wasn't bad, but he has transcended this season. It would be interesting to see if he can bring his new found confidence and talent overseas once again.
Mar. 30, 2021 at 12:06 a.m.
Im sure he would be effective in the right role. Pius Suter stepped into the NHL after an elite season in the same league, plus Sven already has NHL experience
A_Habs_fan and TomTheClipper liked this.
Mar. 31, 2021 at 10:32 a.m.
aeroastro.MN
Quoting: TomTheClipper
Recently Sven Andrighetto has been tearing up the Switzerland National League A. I believe he deserves another chance at the NHL level, probably as a bottom-six player. Last year's season with Omsk Avangard wasn't bad, but he has transcended this season. It would be interesting to see if he can bring his new found confidence and talent overseas once again.

But he totally failed to be maintain the roster spot in Russia under the Bob Hartley's coaching (I guess, nothing could be more North American that his style currently in Europe. His core players are now doing good in the NHL or were drafted high, namely Mikheev and Chinakhov) and watching him playing was really painful. I guess he is at the right place to be and to stay for the remainder of his career. Some players are just not suitable for the NHL. That does not mean that they are necessarily bad players. And he does not loose a lot moneywise in comparison with what he could earn in the NHL and in KHL for a player like him.
TomTheClipper liked this.
Apr. 5, 2021 at 8:41 a.m.
I heff to be mad...
I think Vegas/Anaheim should take a stab at him.
TomTheClipper liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit