SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Can someone help me with my 2021 mock draft?

Can someone help me with my 2021 mock draft?

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: Devil
Published: Mar. 29, 2021 at 8:32 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Sabres
2Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Draft Pick ForfeitedDucks
3Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Kraken
4Logo of the Boston Bruins-Senators
5Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Red WIngs
6Logo of the Calgary Flames-
7Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Devils
8Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Stars
9Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Kings
10Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Blue Jackets
11Logo of the Dallas Stars-
12Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
13Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
14Logo of the Florida Panthers-
15Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
16Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
17Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
18Logo of the Nashville Predators-
19Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
20Logo of the New York Islanders-
21Logo of the New York Rangers-
22Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
23Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
24Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
25Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
27Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
29Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
30Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
31Logo of the Washington Capitals-
32Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
Mar. 29, 2021 at 10:21 p.m.
Canes fan
What do you need help with on it? I'm working on my end-of-month mock draft right now. Probably publishing it on Wednesday.
Devil liked this.
Mar. 29, 2021 at 10:35 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: Dzinger18
What do you need help with on it? I'm working on my end-of-month mock draft right now. Probably publishing it on Wednesday.

I have no clue who's good outside the top 10
Mar. 30, 2021 at 9:25 a.m.
Quoting: Devil1122

Pastujov is nasty. Chayka and Lambos are also pretty good in defense. Raty and Lucius are decent forward prospects too. Notably weaker draft class than last years tho.
Devil liked this.
Mar. 30, 2021 at 9:42 a.m.
Canes fan
Quoting: Devil1122

Well, some good ones that you don't have yet are: Cole Sillinger, Sasha Pastujov, Carson Lambos, Chaz Lucius, Mason McTavish, Aatu Raty, Matthew Coronato, Corson Ceulemans, Zachary L'Heureux, Logan Stankoven, Simon Robertsson, Nikita Chibrikov, Oskar Olausson, Francesco Pinelli, Aiden Hreschuk, Ayrton Martino, Ville Koivunen, Daniil Chayka, Xavier Bourgault, Sean Behrens, Zachary Bolduc, Scott Morrow, Dylan Duke, Matthew Samoskevich, Stanislav Svozil, Sebastian Cossa, Alexander Kisakov, Brennan Othmann, Cameron Whynot, Brett Harrison, Samu Salminen, Fyodor Svechkov (ok I think that's enough to start).

So, those are some other good ones. Just try to get some research, watch some of their play (I usually just use highlight reels on youtube), and look at their stats. Feel free to see where some professionals have them ranked. Tomorrow, I will be releasing my end of month mock draft, where I will be putting the picks based off the standings, and giving a good explanation on why the specific teams takes a certain player. I will also describe the player and their style of play. I will try to get in as much info as I can for you. Just look for my upcoming mock draft by the name of @Dzinger18.
Devil liked this.
Mar. 30, 2021 at 10:57 a.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Pastujov is nasty. Chayka and Lambos are also pretty good in defense. Raty and Lucius are decent forward prospects too. Notably weaker draft class than last years tho.

Quoting: Dzinger18
Well, some good ones that you don't have yet are: Cole Sillinger, Sasha Pastujov, Carson Lambos, Chaz Lucius, Mason McTavish, Aatu Raty, Matthew Coronato, Corson Ceulemans, Zachary L'Heureux, Logan Stankoven, Simon Robertsson, Nikita Chibrikov, Oskar Olausson, Francesco Pinelli, Aiden Hreschuk, Ayrton Martino, Ville Koivunen, Daniil Chayka, Xavier Bourgault, Sean Behrens, Zachary Bolduc, Scott Morrow, Dylan Duke, Matthew Samoskevich, Stanislav Svozil, Sebastian Cossa, Alexander Kisakov, Brennan Othmann, Cameron Whynot, Brett Harrison, Samu Salminen, Fyodor Svechkov (ok I think that's enough to start).

So, those are some other good ones. Just try to get some research, watch some of their play (I usually just use highlight reels on youtube), and look at their stats. Feel free to see where some professionals have them ranked. Tomorrow, I will be releasing my end of month mock draft, where I will be putting the picks based off the standings, and giving a good explanation on why the specific teams takes a certain player. I will also describe the player and their style of play. I will try to get in as much info as I can for you. Just look for my upcoming mock draft by the name of @Dzinger18.

Thank you
Zinger liked this.
Mar. 30, 2021 at 4:50 p.m.
power forward
If u want help, check out my draft rankings with explanations: https://www.capfriendly.com/mock-draft/163780
Devil liked this.
Mar. 30, 2021 at 6:02 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: christianyog
If u want help, check out my draft rankings with explanations: https://www.capfriendly.com/mock-draft/163780

Thank you
Apr. 3, 2021 at 2:52 p.m.
Quoting: christianyog

Hey what's good? I was looking around at your mock drafts and you have some pretty strong insight. I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the GM Game here on CapFriendly as my assistant GM. The Game is basically like a season long Arm-chair GM team where we trade, draft, sign free agents and have a sophisticated scoring system to determine the playoffs and lottery.

I'm the Quebec GM and our team has 16 draft picks in this upcoming draft. We've had 30 draft picks from 2019-2020 drafts, with 28 of them being drafted IRL. I really think your insight could help contribute to our success going forward.

If you're interested in learning more about the game or have any questions, just quote this and reply or shoot me a DM on Twitter. Twitter is the main form of communication throughout the game, but most of us have burner accounts set up to keep our name private. My burner is @QBCv4GM on Twitter.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll