5. 2023 2nd round pick (BOS)
BOS
  1. 2021 1st round pick (COL)
  2. 2021 3rd round pick (COL)
  3. 2022 3rd round pick (COL)
  4. 2023 2nd round pick (COL)
  5. 2023 3rd round pick (COL)
Additional Details:
If Avalanche Make it to the Stanley Cup Finals the 2021 3rd rounder becomes a 2022 1st rounder.
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the COL
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the COL
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the COL
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the COL
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the COL
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$81,500,000$81,692,314$964,222$2,000,000-$192,314

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 3
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$6,750,000$6,750,000
LW
UFA - 2
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$3,050,000$3,050,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo of the San Jose Sharks
$5,625,000$5,625,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$1,498,925$1,498,925
LW
UFA - 1
$1,350,000$1,350,000
RW, C
UFA - 3
$3,100,000$3,100,000
RW
UFA - 3
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$725,000$725,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RD
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 3
$3,687,500$3,687,500
LD
UFA - 4
$1,250,000$1,250,000 (Performance Bonus$750,000$750K)
RD
UFA - 1
$2,250,000$2,250,000 (Performance Bonus$1,250,000$1M)
G
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
$850,000$850,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$800,000$800,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 3
$2,600,000$2,600,000
RW
UFA - 1
Taxi Squad
$700,000$700,000 ($0$0$0$0)
G
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 9, 2021 at 1:55 p.m.
Boi
Avs don’t need Tukka they have gru who’s playing waaaayyyyy better
Xqb15a, Foppa21 and Propeller09 liked this.
Go Sharks Go
Sharks easily decline
FunMustBeAlways liked this.
GO FLAMES GO
GAUDREAU ISN'T GETTING TRADED TILL THE OFF-SEASON
Apr. 9, 2021 at 2:04 p.m.
The right to Wright
Lol that's alot of term. I don't think you should give up that many picks for Gaudreau. Avs don't need Rask and Sakic don't like trading away 1st rounders. throw in Studnicka and Sharks accept
Apr. 9, 2021 at 2:10 p.m.
Bad Take Bot v1.02
hell no, stop it with these Hertl to BOS trades.
Apr. 9, 2021 at 2:27 p.m.
Avs dont need a starter, they just need a competent backup
Apr. 9, 2021 at 2:33 p.m.
Quoting: Bigboi69
Avs don’t need Tukka they have gru who’s playing waaaayyyyy better

*Who's playing grimace
Apr. 9, 2021 at 2:35 p.m.
Boi
Quoting: Propeller09
*Who's playing grimace

Oh no autocorrect! Guess I’ll go die then
Apr. 9, 2021 at 2:41 p.m.
Buffalo passes there is nothing of value for us.
Apr. 9, 2021 at 2:45 p.m.
Quoting: Bigboi69
Oh no autocorrect! Guess I’ll go die then

huh? No, I think you missed my point.

I am a Bruins fan. Rask isn't playing at all. I was taking a shot at Rask, not you.

He doesn't have a dependable reputation around here. Not even talking about the Bubble. I am on his side for that one.

Tapped out of Olympics, tapped out of playoffs a couple years back cause he had the ****s. Tapped out of game 7 against the blues. Nope.
Bigboi69 liked this.
Apr. 9, 2021 at 3:19 p.m.
huh? No, I think you missed my point.

I am a Bruins fan. Rask isn't playing at all. I was taking a shot at Rask, not you.

He doesn't have a dependable reputation around here. Not even talking about the Bubble. I am on his side for that one.

Tapped out of Olympics, tapped out of playoffs a couple years back cause he had the ****s. Tapped out of game 7 against the blues. Nope.

He missed one game in the Olympics and came out the next game to help win the Bronze

When did he tap out of the playoffs a few years ago?

Game 7 when the team scored 1 goal after it was already over. Weird no one calls Marchand out for his poor line change. Then again he wasn't called out for posting all of zero points in the 2013 cup finals either. Just easier for fans to blame Rask
Apr. 9, 2021 at 4:05 p.m.
Quoting: ON3M4N
He missed one game in the Olympics and came out the next game to help win the Bronze

When did he tap out of the playoffs a few years ago?

Game 7 when the team scored 1 goal after it was already over. Weird no one calls Marchand out for his poor line change. Then again he wasn't called out for posting all of zero points in the 2013 cup finals either. Just easier for fans to blame Rask

Olympics:
"Goalie Tuukka Rask didn't play in Finland's Olympic men's hockey semifinal against Sweden because of an unspecified illness.

The Finns lost, 2-1. Sweden will play Sunday for the gold medal."

Glad he helped them win Bronze. They could have won Gold or silver. Oh well, must have been so bad he wasn't able to play 27 hours later, oh wait he shut out team USA for the bronze.

Tapping out in playoffs was wrong. Tapping out in 2016 while desperately trying to make the playoffs is accurate - almost worse. 2015-16
"A prime example of Rask folding, is last years season finale vs Ottawa. The Bruins and Senators were both fighting for the final playoff spot in the Eastern conference. Rask was scratched from the game due to an ‘illness’…the guy had diarrhea".
"The Bruins are battling with the Detroit Red Wings and the Philadelphia Flyers for the remaining playoff spots in the Eastern Conference, with 93 points and one game remaining.
If they win Saturday, they would give themselves a much better chance at clinching a wild card spot at least, while a loss would mean they have to wait and see what the Flyers do in their final two games".

Game 7 wasn't on Rask alone. He was however outplayed in the most important game of the series. Marchand messed up, no doubt. Binnington makes that save though, and he is not as good as Rask. I think Marchand gets a pass because you can tell he feels it. Rask is like "oh well, I got sick at the wrong time, darn!" Marchand is like "that stays with you and eats at your soul, and he comes back better. Also injuries, often times clearly playing through things. If Marchand's injury was diarrhea, I 100% believe that dude is strapping a diaper on going for it. You have access to Dr's normal people don't - get something to block you up and get an IV.

Bubble - Family always comes first. I was a little annoyed there wasn't an attempt to come back. I don't think all the details are known so I will reserve judgement, but it seemed like we were hearing the emergency aspect had passed within days of his exit from the bubble. Again, that could have been only a band aid for a bigger issue. I would do the same thing 100/100 times.
Apr. 9, 2021 at 6:32 p.m.
Olympics:
"Goalie Tuukka Rask didn't play in Finland's Olympic men's hockey semifinal against Sweden because of an unspecified illness.

The Finns lost, 2-1. Sweden will play Sunday for the gold medal."

Glad he helped them win Bronze. They could have won Gold or silver. Oh well, must have been so bad he wasn't able to play 27 hours later, oh wait he shut out team USA for the bronze.

Tapping out in playoffs was wrong. Tapping out in 2016 while desperately trying to make the playoffs is accurate - almost worse. 2015-16
"A prime example of Rask folding, is last years season finale vs Ottawa. The Bruins and Senators were both fighting for the final playoff spot in the Eastern conference. Rask was scratched from the game due to an ‘illness’…the guy had diarrhea".
"The Bruins are battling with the Detroit Red Wings and the Philadelphia Flyers for the remaining playoff spots in the Eastern Conference, with 93 points and one game remaining.
If they win Saturday, they would give themselves a much better chance at clinching a wild card spot at least, while a loss would mean they have to wait and see what the Flyers do in their final two games".

Game 7 wasn't on Rask alone. He was however outplayed in the most important game of the series. Marchand messed up, no doubt. Binnington makes that save though, and he is not as good as Rask. I think Marchand gets a pass because you can tell he feels it. Rask is like "oh well, I got sick at the wrong time, darn!" Marchand is like "that stays with you and eats at your soul, and he comes back better. Also injuries, often times clearly playing through things. If Marchand's injury was diarrhea, I 100% believe that dude is strapping a diaper on going for it. You have access to Dr's normal people don't - get something to block you up and get an IV.

Bubble - Family always comes first. I was a little annoyed there wasn't an attempt to come back. I don't think all the details are known so I will reserve judgement, but it seemed like we were hearing the emergency aspect had passed within days of his exit from the bubble. Again, that could have been only a band aid for a bigger issue. I would do the same thing 100/100 times.

You ever have a 24 hour bug? I have and more than once.

2016 he had food poisoning. Expecting any player to play with food poisoning is ludacris and asinine to put it nicely.

2019 - you're speculating on what Marchand would do honestly and its irrelevant to the point your trying to make. Rask was outplayed? The Bruins gave Binny a cake walk of a game, by just throwing pucks at the net and hoping of the best. Meanwhile they let the Blues walk right in between the dots and fire shots. Go look at the heat map from that game and you'll see majority of STL shots game between the dots and in. All 4 goals were premium chances point blank because Boston did a **** job of defending. It was a 2-0 game going into the 3rd period, Rask gave them every chance to get into the game and they just flat out didn't.

Bubble - He would have been required to quarantine again for two weeks and honestly he wasn't going to be the difference in getting past TBL. The team was flat, got pushed around and looked like they didn't even belong in the same league as TBL.

It always amazes me that people complain about Rask and how he never wins anything or is going to win anything....but they get mad when he doesn't play and act like he would have made a difference if hew as in the game. So which is it? Is he a difference maker that the team can't win without and if not why does it matter that he missed these games?

People making it out like he quit on the team when its just not the case. Funny enough though Tim Thomas is treated like a god and he actually did quit on the team because they wanted to trade him. He said he needed to focus on himself, but it wasn't until Boston wanted to move him that he started saying he needed time away. The difference? Thomas was the starter when the team one the cup, a team that scored significantly more goals than Rask got in 2013. Rask 2013 numbers (and 2019 numbers to an extent) were right there (2013 better) than Thomas.....but people blame Rask.
Apr. 9, 2021 at 9:10 p.m.
You ever have a 24 hour bug? I have and more than once.

2016 he had food poisoning. Expecting any player to play with food poisoning is ludacris and asinine to put it nicely.

2019 - you're speculating on what Marchand would do honestly and its irrelevant to the point your trying to make. Rask was outplayed? The Bruins gave Binny a cake walk of a game, by just throwing pucks at the net and hoping of the best. Meanwhile they let the Blues walk right in between the dots and fire shots. Go look at the heat map from that game and you'll see majority of STL shots game between the dots and in. All 4 goals were premium chances point blank because Boston did a **** job of defending. It was a 2-0 game going into the 3rd period, Rask gave them every chance to get into the game and they just flat out didn't.

Bubble - He would have been required to quarantine again for two weeks and honestly he wasn't going to be the difference in getting past TBL. The team was flat, got pushed around and looked like they didn't even belong in the same league as TBL.

It always amazes me that people complain about Rask and how he never wins anything or is going to win anything....but they get mad when he doesn't play and act like he would have made a difference if hew as in the game. So which is it? Is he a difference maker that the team can't win without and if not why does it matter that he missed these games?

People making it out like he quit on the team when its just not the case. Funny enough though Tim Thomas is treated like a god and he actually did quit on the team because they wanted to trade him. He said he needed to focus on himself, but it wasn't until Boston wanted to move him that he started saying he needed time away. The difference? Thomas was the starter when the team one the cup, a team that scored significantly more goals than Rask got in 2013. Rask 2013 numbers (and 2019 numbers to an extent) were right there (2013 better) than Thomas.....but people blame Rask.

He is one of the best goalies in the league who has often been outplayed/performed by the goalie in the opposing nets.

I don't think it's asinine to play through it at all. I just don't. Not when Bergeron is playing through a punctured lung - it would be asinine to expect that. It would be Asinine to expect Chara to have his Jaw explode into 20 pieces and only miss like period of actual game play. It would be asinine to expect Mark Recchi to play through stones.

I guess if you think it's unfair to speculate - I would play through food poisoning / diarrhea. In fact, I have. I have not played with a punctured lung or sports hernia or any of the other aforementioned ailements. I would like to think I would, but I wouldn't. I would play through the ****s.

Some people just seem to have that "drive", I don't feel it with Tuukka.

my best analogy - You can find hundreds of guitarists who are technically better than Jimi Hendrix. Not sure you can find hundreds of guitarists you'd rather listen to.
Apr. 9, 2021 at 9:45 p.m.
ThatLaxPlayer15
Guys yall needa read the team explanation it is literally "I dont believe any of this would work but i really dont know" now stop saying Oh ThAt AiNt HaPpEniNg and stop with the StOp WiTh ToMaS tO tHe BrUiNs IT IS LITERALLY MEANT JUST FOR fun non of this is possible tbh
Apr. 10, 2021 at 7:24 a.m.
He is one of the best goalies in the league who has often been outplayed/performed by the goalie in the opposing nets.

I don't think it's asinine to play through it at all. I just don't. Not when Bergeron is playing through a punctured lung - it would be asinine to expect that. It would be Asinine to expect Chara to have his Jaw explode into 20 pieces and only miss like period of actual game play. It would be asinine to expect Mark Recchi to play through stones.

I guess if you think it's unfair to speculate - I would play through food poisoning / diarrhea. In fact, I have. I have not played with a punctured lung or sports hernia or any of the other aforementioned ailements. I would like to think I would, but I wouldn't. I would play through the ****s.

Some people just seem to have that "drive", I don't feel it with Tuukka.

my best analogy - You can find hundreds of guitarists who are technically better than Jimi Hendrix. Not sure you can find hundreds of guitarists you'd rather listen to.

Often outplayed yet look at his success and how many times has he help get his team to the finals? If he's often outplayed that wouldn't be the case.

As for the rest, I'm not going to keep going because it useless. I don't believe for a second you did what you said you did and your saying to try and strengthen your point. Alot of injuries can have pain management, not really the case when you have food poisoning.

Anyways I'm done entertaining this because it's going to keep going in circles. There is nothing Rask could do to shut up the pink hats, they'll just find a new weak arguments to use. It's actually comical at this point how fast people want to run Rask out of town and how it's been the pink hats schtick for going on 7 years now

cheers
Apr. 10, 2021 at 9:38 p.m.
Often outplayed yet look at his success and how many times has he help get his team to the finals? If he's often outplayed that wouldn't be the case.

As for the rest, I'm not going to keep going because it useless. I don't believe for a second you did what you said you did and your saying to try and strengthen your point. Alot of injuries can have pain management, not really the case when you have food poisoning.

Anyways I'm done entertaining this because it's going to keep going in circles. There is nothing Rask could do to shut up the pink hats, they'll just find a new weak arguments to use. It's actually comical at this point how fast people want to run Rask out of town and how it's been the pink hats schtick for going on 7 years now

cheers

I got bored in traffic and decided to eat an entire 50-100 piece thing of some sort of mint gum. Ran through me like water for like 2 days straight, I played about 3 hours into it. I had extra motivation as my in-laws were in town. I bet just about any person on here who has ever played a game of hockey has played sick or with the ****s. I am sure Rask has.

I have very much been a defender of Rask. I really hope he wins one, but it's not just the "pink hats" - I am not sure hockey even has pink hats - maybe for a couple years after 2011, but not as you are insinuating. He is effectively the goalie version of Joe Thornton if he can't pull one out. It's not a bad place to be.

I would love to see Rask play out of his head, win one and tell everyone to eff off.

He is a better goalie than Jordan Binnington. He is a better Goalie than Corey Crawford. He was a better goalie than vasilevskiy for a while. He was better than whoever Philly had in net in 2010.

I don't want to run him out of town. He gives the Bruins the best chance, although Swayman is impressive and is giving me the impression he could go on a run, so I feel better about it. We saw there is no chance with Halak.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll