SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vancouver Canucks

TDL Reflection

Apr. 12, 2021 at 6:58 p.m.
I’m reflecting on the trade deadline. I can’t blame Jim Benning for not making enough trades. They’re ravaged with COVID and players don’t want to leave because of their families. But I want to talk about these trades that he made. Adam Gaudette traded to the Chicago Blackhawks for Matthew Highmore. Matthew Highmore? Of all players? Matthew Highmore? What the actual ****? It’s something, but do we really need another winger on our roster? Is he gonna be another Tyler Motte? I hope so, but I can’t see him getting protected. I honestly had Gaudette protected in the expansion draft. This ****s up my expansion draft predictions significantly. 2nd trade: Jordie Benn for a 6th. I can say meh. We got something at least, and we’re finally gonna see more of Olli Juolevi this season regardless of what Travis Green thinks of him. 3rd trade: Madison Bowey and a 5th for a 4th. Meh. I guess they got him because they wanted to replicate his success from Kelowna a few years back. Jimmy, you could have gotten him when he was on waivers.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll