SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

WHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Apr. 13, 2021 at 8:23 p.m.
I want Gourde back
didn't we trade for a backup goalie?
Apr. 13, 2021 at 8:49 p.m.
Oooooosh. Just getting home from work. What happened?
Apr. 13, 2021 at 8:54 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: Rangsey
Oooooosh. Just getting home from work. What happened?

The D is pretty bad, but their down 3 after 1
Apr. 13, 2021 at 9:20 p.m.
I want Gourde back
And might I mention that Hedman is playing terrible. I know he has a new partner and all, but he's still been pretty bad. Arvidsson went right around him for the 4th goal
Apr. 13, 2021 at 11:34 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
Hedman was horrific defensively tonight and is to blame for a few of the goals. And the rest of the team didn't do Curtis any favors. Still though, Curtis has to be better than that. I don't see him mentally recovering at this point in the season. Ride or die with Vasy it is.
imawesome and Rangsey liked this.
Apr. 13, 2021 at 11:45 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: imawesome
And might I mention that Hedman is playing terrible. I know he has a new partner and all, but he's still been pretty bad. Arvidsson went right around him for the 4th goal

Quoting: CoopsTroops
Hedman was horrific defensively tonight and is to blame for a few of the goals. And the rest of the team didn't do Curtis any favors. Still though, Curtis has to be better than that. I don't see him mentally recovering at this point in the season. Ride or die with Vasy it is.

Did Savard get benched at the end of the game? I didn't really notice him, but I might have just not been paying attention very well
Apr. 13, 2021 at 11:56 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
Did Savard get benched at the end of the game? I didn't really notice him, but I might have just not been paying attention very well

I stopped watching before Gourde's goal. They might have been opting to play Sergy more with Hedman to try to generate some more offense. I thought Savard was fine. Hedman was the weak link of the 2 tonight.
imawesome liked this.
Apr. 14, 2021 at 12:05 a.m.
I want Gourde back
I stopped watching before Gourde's goal. They might have been opting to play Sergy more with Hedman to try to generate some more offense. I thought Savard was fine. Hedman was the weak link of the 2 tonight.

Is it just me, or is it starting to fell like Gourde or nothing? I've been telling you all year he's that guy. You finally starting to believe? Btw put Joseph back with Colton and Maroon. #Killorn&JohnsonRBAD
Apr. 14, 2021 at 12:14 a.m.
Rutta 4ever
Is it just me, or is it starting to fell like Gourde or nothing? I've been telling you all year he's that guy. You finally starting to believe? Btw put Joseph back with Colton and Maroon. #Killorn&JohnsonRBAD

Gourde certainly knows how to put the team on his back at times.
I don't think Joseph being with Colton matters too much. Johnson has been quite effective with Colton as well.
Stephens had his 1st game back, so I'd say it's too soon to draw conclusions there.

I'm perplexed by Cirelli. Either he's in one hell of a rut or he's not fully recovered from his injury. Regardless, he's been off since he returned from injury.
Apr. 14, 2021 at 12:41 a.m.
I want Gourde back
Gourde certainly knows how to put the team on his back at times.
I don't think Joseph being with Colton matters too much. Johnson has been quite effective with Colton as well.
Stephens had his 1st game back, so I'd say it's too soon to draw conclusions there.

I'm perplexed by Cirelli. Either he's in one hell of a rut or he's not fully recovered from his injury. Regardless, he's been off since he returned from injury.

The 1st 3 games back from injury he was really good. Since then though it's been bad
Apr. 14, 2021 at 7:11 a.m.
Jinx god
didn't we trade for a backup goalie?

If Vasy gets injured in the playoffs, you're ****ed
Apr. 14, 2021 at 1:44 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
If Vasy gets injured in the playoffs, you're ****ed

So true
EsoYeezus69 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register