SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Vasy.

Apr. 15, 2021 at 10:28 p.m.
Gonna go put a dollar on Vasy to win the Conn Smythe this season. Guy has been standing on his head all year.
CoopsTroops liked this.
Apr. 16, 2021 at 2:43 p.m.
I want Gourde back
He should've asked for a 20M contract. WHy is our D so bad, especially Hedman?
Apr. 16, 2021 at 6:55 p.m.
Quoting: imawesome
He should've asked for a 20M contract. WHy is our D so bad, especially Hedman?

Are we starting to see how much we were undervaluing Rutta. He wasn't amazing but did he do just enough to cover a lot of Heddy's gaffs? New dpartner doesn't read Heddy as well?
Apr. 16, 2021 at 6:57 p.m.
I want Gourde back
Quoting: Rangsey
Are we starting to see how much we were undervaluing Rutta. He wasn't amazing but did he do just enough to cover a lot of Heddy's gaffs? New dpartner doesn't read Heddy as well?

I don't think I ever undervalued Rutta this season. I did get mad when I saw his contract in the off-season though> i thought for sure it'd be the minimum if he did resign
Apr. 16, 2021 at 10:54 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Rangsey

Rutta is definitely one of the few who have been able to not get completely blown away every time Hedman tries to do too much. He's not perfect, but it was working most of the time this year and for 4 SCF wins last year. I think moving Cernak up to Hedman and putting Savard with McDonagh may be the winning ticket though. Cernak has more experience with Hedman and can probably cover Hedman's lapses better than Savard. McDonagh-Savard should be our signature shutdown pairing now.
Rangsey, imawesome and matulix liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll