SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

ACGM Glitch/Bug

Apr. 19, 2021 at 1:01 p.m.
Hi @banks and @jarvis. I was messing around with making a 2021-22 team page and when I created a goalie it defaults him in the NHL, but when I try to move him to the ahl it only lets me move him to another position. It doesn't give me the option to move him to goalie. Once I move him out of the nhl goalie spot, it will not let me put him back into the goalie spot. Any idea what is causing the issue? ive tried this multiple times with multiple created players and it just wont work for goalies for some reason.

Also as an aside to this, any chance we could request player symbols next to created players? think it would be a cool change for the offseason and would make the pages look nice and clean aesthetically.

Thanks for everything you guys do here. Fantastic site.
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Apr. 19, 2021 at 1:12 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Quoting: hanson493
Hi banks and jarvis. I was messing around with making a 2021-22 team page and when I created a goalie it defaults him in the NHL, but when I try to move him to the ahl it only lets me move him to another position. It doesn't give me the option to move him to goalie. Once I move him out of the nhl goalie spot, it will not let me put him back into the goalie spot. Any idea what is causing the issue? ive tried this multiple times with multiple created players and it just wont work for goalies for some reason.

Also as an aside to this, any chance we could request player symbols next to created players? think it would be a cool change for the offseason and would make the pages look nice and clean aesthetically.

Thanks for everything you guys do here. Fantastic site.

This sounds like something that popped up about a month ago, but you should be able to assign the player to the AHL using the little pencil icon that appears when you hover your mouse over that player. Click on that and their should be an option for "move to minors".
hanson493 liked this.
Apr. 19, 2021 at 1:19 p.m.
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
This sounds like something that popped up about a month ago, but you should be able to assign the player to the AHL using the little pencil icon that appears when you hover your mouse over that player. Click on that and their should be an option for "move to minors".

Yeah, the drag action doesn’t work but the pencil icon and move to goaltender does
Apr. 19, 2021 at 1:29 p.m.
Quoting: BeterChiarelli

literally didnt know that was a function lol. thanks!
BeterChiarelli liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll