SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Looks like we will sign Alnefelt and Miftakhov to ELCs

Apr. 21, 2021 at 3:19 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
Hugo Alnefelt's SHL team was relegated to the 2nd tier of Swedish hockey. His contract only lasted through this season, so, he's likely heading to Syracuse.

HV-vänner! Den är en tuff dag för alla oss som älskar HV71. Stödet från er fans har varit otroligt och det är NI supportrar som är den här föreningen. Tack för er kärlek! 💛💙 #tillsammansförhv71 #HV71 pic.twitter.com/ZRsEpwjFpK

— HV71 (@HV71) April 19, 2021

Amir Miftakhov had solid performances in the VHL and KHL this season posting .907 and .917 save percentages, respectively. Apparently he intends to come to North America next year, which would mean a stop in Syracuse, or maybe Orlando.

We have not signed a goalie prospect like these 2 since Connor Ingram and that whole saga, so it would be nice to get some young blood in the system to hopefully develop a good backup for Vasy in-house. Miftakhov coming over from Russia I suspect played a part in JBB's willingness to move Chrona at the trade deadline since there would not have been enough playing time in Syracuse for all 3 of them.
May 1, 2021 at 2:18 p.m.
Rutta 4ever

There's part 1
Rangsey liked this.
May 2, 2021 at 12:21 p.m.
Rutta 4ever

And there's part 2. I guess my crystal ball is in working order Sticking Out Tongue

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll