SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

ottawa

ottawa

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: DraftCentralMP
Published: Apr. 24, 2021 at 8:57 p.m.
Apr. 26, 2021 at 11:04 a.m.
I think the Ducks go Clarke or Guenther (I'd lean Guenther) based on org needs and how most of the top 5-10 are pretty close upside wise.
LW is set with Comtois, Jones, Tracey, Volkov, I could even see one of Steel/Lundestrom sliding to the wing.

Outside of Terry and Perreault the Ducks dont have much on the right wing, and outside of Drysdale they dont really have a really good young RD

I feel like a LW would be low on their priority list compared to RW/RD
DraftCentralMP liked this.
Apr. 26, 2021 at 11:25 p.m.
Quoting: Salzy
I think the Ducks go Clarke or Guenther (I'd lean Guenther) based on org needs and how most of the top 5-10 are pretty close upside wise.
LW is set with Comtois, Jones, Tracey, Volkov, I could even see one of Steel/Lundestrom sliding to the wing.

Outside of Terry and Perreault the Ducks dont have much on the right wing, and outside of Drysdale they dont really have a really good young RD

I feel like a LW would be low on their priority list compared to RW/RD

I thought of Eklund as more of a center and I don't follow the Ducks a lot. Maybe the Centerman in a few years could be Zegras, Eklund, Steel, Lundestrom. In this case I do see what you're saying with Guenther. Is he LW right shot though?
Salzy liked this.
Apr. 27, 2021 at 8:36 a.m.
Quoting: DraftCentralMP
I thought of Eklund as more of a center and I don't follow the Ducks a lot. Maybe the Centerman in a few years could be Zegras, Eklund, Steel, Lundestrom. In this case I do see what you're saying with Guenther. Is he LW right shot though?

Ah thats fair then, I view Eklund as a winger myself, If you feel he can play C in the NHL then I'm fine with the pick, that just isnt how I personally view him but I could be completely wrong. My Guenther bias is strong since he's my favourite prospect I've looked at so far for this class and he would fit so well on a line with Comtois and Zegras. From what I've seen he primarily plays the right wing but can play the left side if needed

Comtois-Zegras-Guenther
Jones-Lundestrom-Terry
Volkov/Tracey-Steel-Perreault

That top 9 makes me excited for the future ahah
DraftCentralMP liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll