55Logo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsLogo of the Anaheim Ducks
56Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Dallas Stars
57Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Washington Capitals
58Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
59Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
60Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
61Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
Apr. 25, 2021 at 10:53 a.m.
McAvoy should be top 5, and in my opinion top 3. Boston getting him at 14 is going to be a steal for years to come.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 11:02 a.m.
Hutch For Vezina
Quoting: JNoons13
McAvoy should be top 5, and in my opinion top 3. Boston getting him at 14 is going to be a steal for years to come.

Maybe in the future, but right now fox and chychrun are better but have more points on worse teams and are better defensively
Apr. 25, 2021 at 12:13 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Ldog92
Maybe in the future, but right now fox and chychrun are better but have more points on worse teams and are better defensively

Bahahahahahahahaha. Dude, you’ve seen him just crush your team first hand. It isn’t always all about points you know. Mcavoy is the number 2 pick in this draft. No question.

Chychrun is awesome, but at very best he’s the third best d man in this draft.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 1:41 p.m.
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Bahahahahahahahaha. Dude, you’ve seen him just crush your team first hand. It isn’t always all about points you know. Mcavoy is the number 2 pick in this draft. No question.

McAvoy is not the number 2 pick in this draft lol. He’s fine where he is maybe even drop him a spot in favor of Sergachev.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 1:43 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: NikitaKucherov
McAvoy is not the number 2 pick in this draft lol. He’s fine where he is maybe even drop him a spot in favor of Sergachev.

There are zero NHL GMs that would take sergachev over mcavoy. Sergachev is not a top pair d man. Mcavoy is a legit bonafide elite number one. It’s just silly to even go down that line kuch. An argument could be made for mcavoy at 3. That’s the lowest possible position he would be taken in a redraft.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 1:53 p.m.
There are zero NHL GMs that would take sergachev over mcavoy. Sergachev is not a top pair d man. Mcavoy is a legit bonafide elite number one. It’s just silly to even go down that line kuch. An argument could be made for mcavoy at 3. That’s the lowest possible position he would be taken in a redraft.

You’re dreaming thinking he is a bonafide elite number 1 dman. That being said you are comparing McAvoy to a player along the lines of Hedman. McAvoy isn’t a “legit bonafide number one” defenseman but in 3 years he MIGHT be able to hold a candle to where Hedman is now.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 1:56 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: NikitaKucherov
You’re dreaming thinking he is a bonafide elite number 1 dman. That being said you are comparing McAvoy to a player along the lines of Hedman. McAvoy isn’t a “legit bonafide number one” defenseman but in 3 years he MIGHT be able to hold a candle to where Hedman is now.

Guessing you just don’t pay that much attention? This isn’t like, my crazy outlandish opinion. This is the norm. This is the standard. Everyone knows this. Top five d man in the league. The only argument is whether or not he’s the best RD in the league. Lots of debate about that. You’re the contrarian on the rest of this stuff.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 2:07 p.m.
Hutch For Vezina

I know it doesn't always matter about the points but if a defenceman is putting up almost point per game (Fox) then that should so something about how good he is you are very biased but I will say is the third best defenceman in this draft, just because serg hasn't broken out yet.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 2:07 p.m.
Guessing you just don’t pay that much attention? This isn’t like, my crazy outlandish opinion. This is the norm. This is the standard. Everyone knows this. Top five d man in the league. The only argument is whether or not he’s the best RD in the league. Lots of debate about that. You’re the contrarian on the rest of this stuff.

McAvoy isn’t a top 5 dman in the league bud maybe in a couple years he might be and even then I doubt he will be there. Boston fans like you need to be weeded out of the gene pool lmao. Overvaluing your players. I’m sure you believe Marchand is the best winger in the game. Oh, maybe you believe Pastrnak is a better goal scorer than Ovechkin. Who knows, you more than likely think the Bruins are still a contending team past this year.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 2:12 p.m.
Banned
I know it doesn't always matter about the points but if a defenceman is putting up almost point per game (Fox) then that should so something about how good he is you are very biased but I will say is the third best defenceman in this draft, just because serg hasn't broken out yet.

If fox is so good, why aren’t the rangers doing much of anything? A good d man can drag a team to the playoffs. Mcavoys the best player on a team that just got to a game 7 final, and then won a presidents trophy. Anyone that takes him lower than two is a crazy person.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 2:21 p.m.
If fox is so good, why aren’t the rangers doing much of anything? A good d man can drag a team to the playoffs. Mcavoys the best player on a team that just got to a game 7 final, and then won a presidents trophy. Anyone that takes him lower than two is a crazy person.

Yea McAvoy dragged the Bruins to the playoffs lmao. Swap Fox & McAvoy and Bruins still get the presidents trophy and Rangers are still missing the playoffs.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 2:21 p.m.
Hutch For Vezina

Fine, I created a new one u might be more satisfied with unsure
Apr. 25, 2021 at 3:06 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: DongLord23
Yea McAvoy dragged the Bruins to the playoffs lmao. Swap Fox & McAvoy and Bruins still get the presidents trophy and Rangers are still missing the playoffs.

Maybe. Maybe not. We know mcavoy was the best player for a team that was in game 7 of a cup final. We don’t know if fox would do that (very different styles of play, i would argue that one is more valuable in the post season than the other). Fox is an absolutely fantastic player, but i know that mcavoy is that all around, all situation number one in the big games. Fox likely shows us that he is some day, but he hasn’t yet, through no fault of his own. Defensemen have a bit more freedom on bad teams.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 6:21 p.m.
Hutch For Vezina
Maybe. Maybe not. We know mcavoy was the best player for a team that was in game 7 of a cup final. We don’t know if fox would do that (very different styles of play, i would argue that one is more valuable in the post season than the other). Fox is an absolutely fantastic player, but i know that mcavoy is that all around, all situation number one in the big games. Fox likely shows us that he is some day, but he hasn’t yet, through no fault of his own. Defensemen have a bit more freedom on bad teams.

i already said I made a new one
Apr. 25, 2021 at 6:24 p.m.
Banned
i already said I made a new one

Didn’t check it. Don’t care to.
Apr. 25, 2021 at 9:06 p.m.
Hutch For Vezina
Didn’t check it. Don’t care to.

ok

To create a post please Login or Register