SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Faith Restored

May 5, 2021 at 11:32 p.m.
Man, what a crazy flow of emotions today. I might have very ill feelings of Dolan and what he's done, but I love this team too much to turn my back on THEM, the players. What a show of heart and determination in this game. Sure, didn't get the W on the scoreboard, but who cares? Smaller, younger, more inexperienced, yet still went out there and stood up and delivered some justice. That first period might be the biggest team growth period I've ever seen. Fights, hits, shots blocked... everything but the scoreboard.

Pretty upset Buch lost control and put a huge blemish on this game, and will likely "rightfully" be suspended... but, other than that. Just would've needed to win to make it perfect. But, having Oshie have the game for his father is a silver lining I can get behind.

Drury... whoever... get us some strong grit in the offseason, and keep as many as these players as we can. Bring Smitty back on a 1mil deal. This team has the youth, heart, and blossoming skill to be a contender for the next decade. Screw you, Dolan, but let's go Rangers!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll