2016 re-draft

2016 re-draft

Draft Class: 2016
Created By: Johnnyc3138
Published: May 6, 2021 at 2:32 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
May 6, 2021 at 8:44 a.m.
Banned
Tell me something, would you rather Patrik laine, or Charlie mcavoy?

Mcavoy is likely the 2nd overall in this draft, but there’s no argument for lower than third.
May 6, 2021 at 12:40 p.m.
GMBERGEVIN
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Tell me something, would you rather Patrik laine, or Charlie mcavoy?

Mcavoy is likely the 2nd overall in this draft, but there’s no argument for lower than third.

hmmmmm I wonder why you would think that.... Mcavoy is great and has the potential to be a top 3 player from this draft but to me there's more impact players from this draft than mcavoy plus Fox might win the Norris this year so tell me why he's better than Fox?
May 6, 2021 at 1:51 p.m.
Drop Laine a bit more, Fox isn't 3rd on the list even if Laine was taken off, he's had a good season and a half, he could easily be a 1 season fake. McAvoy and Chycrun have been in the NHL longer and have remained consistent at a high level 2 years before fox was even in the NHL
May 6, 2021 at 2:49 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Johnnyc3138
hmmmmm I wonder why you would think that.... Mcavoy is great and has the potential to be a top 3 player from this draft but to me there's more impact players from this draft than mcavoy plus Fox might win the Norris this year so tell me why he's better than Fox?

Best player for a team that has a cup final and a presidents trophy to their record. Fox is having a very good season, but the Norris has basically turned into “defensemen with most points.” Fox is certainly good defensively, but mcavoy is the better two way player in my opinion.

Anyway, you could make the argument that fox is ahead of mcavoy, though i think it would be invalid seeing as how fox hasn’t really played in an important NHL game yet. Still, what i said remains true. There isn’t an argument for mcavoy lower than three.
May 7, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
Mcdavidssocks
why is Puljujarvi so low? Why is Tkachuk so high? this list is terrible.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll