SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Two Months In: My Experience on CapFriendly (so far)

May 6, 2021 at 11:04 a.m.
cautious optimism
I found and signed up for this website exactly 2 months and a day ago as i write this. It's kept me in a good state of mind through the back end of my freshman year of high school where things are gonna get insane real fast (I do understand that it's only gonna get worse in the next few years). I've met a few people around here that i could reasonably call "acquaintances" or even friends, and i look forward to making more as i spend more time here. Aside from a few bad apples (every single community has some), the community is very welcoming and kind. I fully intend to stay here for a very long time. Thank y'all so much.

Sincerely,
Bobcat
A_Habs_fan, EsoYeezus69, Xqb15a and 1 other person liked this.
May 6, 2021 at 8:37 p.m.
Quoting: Bobcat205
I found and signed up for this website exactly 2 months and a day ago as i write this. It's kept me in a good state of mind through the back end of my freshman year of high school where things are gonna get insane real fast (I do understand that it's only gonna get worse in the next few years). I've met a few people around here that i could reasonably call "acquaintances" or even friends, and i look forward to making more as i spend more time here. Aside from a few bad apples (every single community has some), the community is very welcoming and kind. I fully intend to stay here for a very long time. Thank y'all so much.

Sincerely,
Bobcat

Sometimes people get overly protective of their teams and views and lose sight of the fact everyone here is a hockey fan. Good luck in high school and don’t be afraid to ask questions in school and here.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll